Page 476 of 486 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,280 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Full Gear tomorrow night, excited for it.

This has no reason to be as good as it is.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hope Tony Khan's "mystery signing" tomorrow is Dolph Ziggler.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It’s going to be Mercedes, I believe, and I’m excited if so.

I do not care about Omega Lite or any of the Nemeths.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It’s going to be Mercedes, I believe, and I’m excited if so.

I do not care about Omega Lite or any of the Nemeths.
    Who's "Omega Lite"?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Ospreay.

I guess it could be Goldberg too. That would actually be the worst choice.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Texas Death Match is something else. Likely MOTN. Perhaps MOTY after it’s said and done now.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 11-18-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Ospreay.
    so, it was Ospreay.

Got nothing against him, he's talented and a better fit there than in WWE.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Can’t say enough positive things about Swerve.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Death Match wasn't just my MOTY it was my favorite match in AEW's history so far. Just absolutely un-fucking-believable in every way.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    God dammit

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    God dammit
    Kinda irritated about him upstaging Randy's return with the crowd like that. Fuck sakes.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Kinda irritated about him upstaging Randy's return with the crowd like that. Fuck sakes.
    I wish he would just go back to the AAA leagues where he belongs.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Fuck CM Punk.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Couldn't agree more:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Remember when the storyline for the nWo returning in 2002 was a crazy Vince McMahon wanting to inject his company with poison? Hunter is really doing it for real in 2023 with CM Punk. lol

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Remember when the storyline for the nWo returning in 2002 was a crazy Vince McMahon wanting to inject his company with poison? Hunter is really doing it for real in 2023 with CM Punk. lol
    Dude Hunter was BUMMED during the press conference. Big “my bosses boss made me do it, we have no plans and I hate this bro” vibes.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Dude Hunter was BUMMED during the press conference. Big “my bosses boss made me do it, we have no plans and I hate this bro” vibes.
    Honestly, it didn't seem like TKO had much say in it ... but he knows that you have to strike when the chance allows it, and he knows so many more eyes are gonna be on the product. Just a shame that you can actively put your hands on coworkers, act like a bully, and get rewarded for it.

Phil was fragile as fuck in all his matches over the last year, so how much longer till his body fails on him again and gets pissed off at everyone?

Drama is potentially already starting backstage now too.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    LOL - it’s not even backstage - here’s Seth being held back by Michael Cole and Corey Graves - https://x.com/wrestlefeatures/status...967429510?s=46

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Looking more and more like a hypocrite as time goes by. I’m sure he did it to stick it to AEW specifically because he always comes off like a petty dickhead. The fact people are so stoked about his return shows how dogshit modern WWE is that a has been 10 years after his bad PR Exit and past his prime is considered the best thing in the company now.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    LOL - it’s not even backstage - here’s Seth being held back by Michael Cole and Corey Graves - https://x.com/wrestlefeatures/status...967429510?s=46
    Part of me feels this is kind of a work for a potential feud that the internet keeps talking about, but it's also out of character for the baby face to be like FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, MIDDLE FINGER, FUCK YOU while being held back by the commentary team, haha.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Part of me feels this is kind of a work for a potential feud that the internet keeps talking about, but it's also out of character for the baby face to be like FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, MIDDLE FINGER, FUCK YOU while being held back by the commentary team, haha.
    … Stone Cold might want to have a chat with you, hahaha

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    … Stone Cold might want to have a chat with you, hahaha
    Well 2023 WWE that is, haha. That was my whole back and forth with a friend of mine why Punk WOULDN'T possibly come back because my whole thought process was that 2023 WWE because why would such a big company bring in someone that physically assaulted people he works with and actively shit talks the company and the boss on open platforms?

Oops.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    CM Punk in WWE in 2023 is like Trump endorsing Hillary for president in 2024. The most surreal thing I’ve ever seen in pro wrestling.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This was 100% a work, now that Wrestlemania is 2 nights Punk will finally get to Main Event and it'll be against Seth Night 1.
    That's if Punk stays healthy, he'll 100% get hurt his first match or something

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    As I previously said, I don’t like it. It’s not going to make me watch again (apart from YouTube videos here and there). It’s not going to be healthy for him. Hope the money is worth it and maybe he gets a Mania main event finally but they’ll fuck him again and it’s on him this time because he should know better.

I’m just now catching up news wise but it seems like Drew walked out before Punk came out so perhaps he’s mad about something else? I imagine the story will come out. He hasn’t signed a new contract so perhaps it’s related? I really don’t know.

Your guys’ hatred of Punk is as always confusing and comical, though. Who gives a single shit what Company Guy Seth thinks? That guy will say and do anything Preparation H tells him. He’s having that classic run as champion. You know, the kind where everyone talks about how each of his opponents should’ve beaten him. That’s what you want for sure.

I just saw Paul and Cody’s comments and was particularly impressed with what they said but I don’t trust Paul (he was NOT bummed, though). Let Roman and Seth act like children. Yes men are the worst.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-26-2023 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    This Deadspin article totally nails it.

The man who says wrestlers should have a union rejoins WWE, which has crushed union efforts before. Mr. Trans Rights will quite possibly perform on one of the shows in Saudi Arabia, or at least be part of the company that does. How did he used to feel about that again?

Punk’s “truth” has always been proving he’s right, no matter what’s in the way. And his version of “being right” is whatever and all that he wants, nothing less. He’ll go back on everything he stood for, or told everyone he did, simply to prove Khan and AEW wrong. He’ll take WWE’s money and all the ways the company violates what he said he was as a person and wrestler just to prove that company is run better than the other guys. He’ll do it all to prove a completely unnecessary meltdown at a wrestling press conference was the correct thing to do, as he sees it.

He doesn’t care about “wrestling.” He doesn’t care about his fans. He cares about proving CM Punk right.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    He'll have his "top guy" moment for a couple of months and then he'll shoot his mouth off and get sidelined down on the mids and by Summerslam next year he'll be feuding with Greyson Waller or some stupid shit like that. There's a literal ZERO percent chance of anyone in WWE letting him come in and try to run things by his own design the way TK did in AEW. He's going to get hit with a real harsh reality that just because the dumb fucks in Chicago will lose their goddamn minds over him that every other city in America is 50/50 on him AT BEST.

The guy truly hates pro wrestling and only loves himself. I've said it before and I'll scream it a thousand times more, CM Punk is the Donald Trump of wrestling and all his fans are the wrestling version of MAGA. Get that fucking shit out of here. I'm halfway expecting Punk to go out on RAW tomorrow night and say "CM Punk can shoot someone in the middle of Michigan Ave and everyone would still love me". The motherfucker is all bluster.

CM Punk is the physical manifestation of the worst aspects of Pro Wrestling, so I hope WWE knows what they're doing putting their money on the guy that would literally burn the industry down just to prove he was right about something.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I’m just hoping this cringy chump benefits from some actual structure in a wrestling company for once. WWE isn’t ran by an absolute mark doormat like the other place is.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    The Seth thing has got to be a work. He and Punk at Mania is money and they both know that.