First one to PM me gets it.
    Aaaaand... GO!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well, that went quick!
    Thanks for playing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have a spare GA ticket for sale? Can meet at show or paypal/email if easier. Fingers crossed someone has one. Also, if anyone needs a ride to/from the show from central NJ, feel free to PM me. Got room for 2 more.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by objectsession View Post
    EDIT: I really have to figure out what I'm doing with this ticket. If anyone is looking for a ticket still, please let me know. I'll cover a good chunk of the price. Whatever you're willing to pay, please let me know.

Edit: i really want to make sure this goes to a forum member (or friend of a member) so I'll be willing to cover part of the price. A little complicated but we'll figure something out. Just PM me.

Section 9 nin.com pre sale ticket for sale. I was going to be the +1, so I'll put you in touch with the buyer (another forum member). PM me and I'll give you the details. I want to make sure he gets what he paid and am hoping the ticket goes to another fan.

Great seat by the way. My plans just changed.
    I've been trying to talk a friend of mine into going to this show, but the cost made him turn away. Depending on what we're looking at, I can let him know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an extra ticket to this show. Nin.com pre sale, floor GA. will sell for face value. Email me at nooneimportant77@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase it please!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In an effort to get the best seats possible, I have two extra pairs of tickets for this show. One pair is General Admission (GA4) and the other pair are seats in Lower 6. Face value. PayPal or email for Lower 6 seats but the GA4 tix will have to meet up as they are physical tickets. PM me.
    Last edited by Erik Hernandez; 10-14-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Ok, got my train info written down, should be arriving a little before 1. Earliest I've done, hope I'm not way earlier than I need to be. Being short, and having a bad knee, I need the rail to not be in pain and seeing nothing all night. I'll be "that guy" wearing a shirt from the tour, because why not, you guys are the only ones that'll really appreciate it. And a wrist band from Cleveland, even though they'll probably cut it off like they cut off my Toronto band when I got the Cleveland one. And a big, blue mohawk, so I'll actually be distinguishable from the other 20 something white guys wearing all black. Come say hi, and keep in mind I have a terrible memory when it comes to names, IRL or s/n.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    after CT and BK just now I'm reeeeeeeally hoping for Into the Void tonight

that song with back up singers can only blow minds...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got 1 GA ticket for the show tonight that I'm looking to sell for face value ($100). I'm coming from Philly, and my friend found out today that he can't get out of work early enough to make it. I can get it to you at the venue before the show, and would prefer to sell it here to a fan before trying my luck on craigslist or in the parking lot. Let me know!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Ugh. The queue is in the sun and I didn't bring any sunscreen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lucky me, I was uncertain for weeks whether I'd be going or not, after looking around for tix I said I'd only go by myself if I could get a GA ticket from ticketmaster, sure enough I just got one, so yeah if you need a GA ticket I'd get log on there fast. See you on the floor tonight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got two extra GA tickets, which I'm going to sell for a lower price.
    thcat20@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also looking to sell a GA Ticket

I have a GA ticket for tonight that I'm looking to sell too. Ideally looking for face value

b_mccart@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going from Manhattan and, after watching last night's show by myself, it would be nice if someone also going from NYC would want to meet up. I'm also going GA for this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_OAK View Post
    I'm going from Manhattan and, after watching last night's show by myself, it would be nice if someone also going from NYC would want to meet up. I'm also going GA for this one.
    I'll probably be back by the soundboard if you wanna chill, but I'm not taking public transit to the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I MAY have an extra NIN.com Presale GA ticket!

Please message me if interested and I'll let you know ASAP if it's available.

I would be looking for someone that can meet there early (4:30ish) for the ticket check in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant77 View Post
    I'll probably be back by the soundboard if you wanna chill, but I'm not taking public transit to the show.
    Cool. I was deep in the front row last night, so today is chilling time. I'll be near the soundboard as well. Look for a really tall brazilian guy with a Beenie black hat. I'm Leo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_OAK View Post
    Cool. I was deep in the front row last night, so today is chilling time. I'll be near the soundboard as well. Look for a really tall brazilian guy with a Beenie black hat. I'm Leo.
    Word I'll keep an eye out. I'm a short American dude in a red shirt haha.

also- I still have a presale GA ticket to this show! Will negotiate price, don't want it to go to waste! Please email me at nooneimportant77@gmail.com if you're interested!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 2 GA TIX for tonight's show available. $100 each. Will meet you at prudential center. Email trabb@me.com if interested

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    No outdoor merchandise stand. If you get on the line queue, you have to stay in the arena. I have seats from the presale, so I'm at dinosaur bbq. The women from nin said there are various stands spread throughout inside.