Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    How can you tell when someone is on a meth diet?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post

When they go from looking relatively normal to looking like the love-child of Iggy Pop and Courtney Love.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Thank you. Thank you for that. That is exactly what I needed to hear.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    EXHIBIT A
    Last edited by allegro; 02-26-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    He looks like he has just been liberated from a concentration camp.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    A few weeks ago I had a fairly mind-altering experience (not intentionally, mind you; what I did was fail to sleep all weekend long and then accidentally ingest some hashish brownies that my roommates didn't properly label). It could've been the suggestive influence from listening to all of Tool's Ænima immediately prior, but I felt some very strong, real sensations: those of my third eye being re-opened, of my thoughts having material form, of my inner bodily workings being interconnected with the energy they used. It prompted a feeling of profound inner peace and more than a few insightful moments of clarity and wisdom. I believe this is cause for further investigation.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Got very drunk at a bar last night and some dude gave me some hash. I haven't smoked in about two months, but it felt good to let off some steam and listen to "Too Close" by Next.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Be very careful as you explore, had an associate that knew this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL did DOM and a few others, know who and what you're are getting. The want you to expand your mind stuff is gone, now it is about the money, unless you know the person as a friend. Never buy off the street if you don't know anything about the person, this includes weed. Be safe things can crawl over your head in an instant, make it special and almost religious, not an everyday thing.
    Just saying
    -Louie

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    EXHIBIT A
    5 years from now he's going to look like what Willem Dafoe will look like in 20 years.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I tried acid for the first time, with two other friends- one also taking it for the first time, and the other being the wise knowledgeable one, who "guided" us, by choosing appropriate music and answering all my questions about what I was experiencing. I didn't have too crazy of a trip though because they were very weak and pretty small tabs, so I took three before I started feeling anything really. We ended the night with David Lynch music (from Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me, and Blue Velvet) which was quite an experience, especially since there were a couple of reddish curtains in the room).

At one point my words came out jumbled and I concluded that "this is what it must be like to speak in cursive."
    Last edited by halloween; 02-28-2012 at 02:08 AM. Reason: derp a derpt words

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Old joke but used to give the person a choice, watch Eraserhead on acid or take a bong hit of blotter

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I was helping out at school with a photo shoot, and even with my eyes closed, the strobe lights cut right through my head and triggered a migraine. I got home and decided between Imitrex or Cannabis. I chose to smoke first and sure enough that killed the budding migraine much more efficiently than Imitrex would. Woot! Now i can go out and enjoy the beautiful warm night!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Seriously!? Imitrex makes me feel TERRIBLE. I take it, anyway, because feeling like shit from Imitrex is better than a migraine. I wish we had prescription pot, here!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm not a HUGE fan of imitrex either...and i really wish my pot was also prescription, until then though I'll keep buying illegally, heh.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Anybody have any good (or bad) experiences lately? I haven't 'partied' in almost 2 months, whole down seems to be holding nothing but an abundance of shit.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This last weekend at Wakarusa was crazy! Smoked an amount of hash and medical bud that seemed endless. I consumed 5 hits of acid on the second day but they were either bunk or weak. i experienced a mild wavey-feeling, but hash and a little bit of molly did me a lot better. on the third day I tried DMT before my second volunteer shift... and it was absolutely beautiful. i proceeded to trip DMT again after working, as well as consume 3 grams of shrooms before seeing Primus. Twas remarkable! I found my favorite drug and my favorite live band on the same day.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasisity View Post
    This last weekend at Wakarusa was crazy! Smoked an amount of hash and medical bud that seemed endless. I consumed 5 hits of acid on the second day but they were either bunk or weak. i experienced a mild wavey-feeling, but hash and a little bit of molly did me a lot better. on the third day I tried DMT before my second volunteer shift... and it was absolutely beautiful. i proceeded to trip DMT again after working, as well as consume 3 grams of shrooms before seeing Primus. Twas remarkable! I found my favorite drug and my favorite live band on the same day.
    The first thirty seconds of this are relevent:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I may have acquired a number of small pieces of paper and am trying to plan a weekend with my friend. I've got a total of 8 now, but I'm unsure if 2 of them are still good. I've had them for about a year and wasn't aware until recently that heat could cause degradation. I'm not sure how much they may have lost in terms of quality, but I've got enough that it'll be fine. Looking forward to it.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Love a smoke but this explains why I have seriously cut down since moving back to London http://optionalexclusion.tumblr.com/...21/1-8-oz-3-5g

Lived out by glastonbury for years, So I guess I'm spoiled! It never used to be so bad in LDN though, absolutely shameless deals. Binned off about a dozen jokers. Area is a bit swish so most are too scared to deliver. I do favour ritual over habitual use though, so I'm thinking of only doing it when I'm in the south west (does have an appropriately hobbiton vibe down there)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I remember a day similar to the tale above shortly after high school, dude suddenly got all upity when i mentioned it looked light. It's been years since than but it appears to be the same old shit. Kinda sad when one thinks of all dope flowing around any more. 50 became 60 and the weed got worse....in this day and age...i tell ya.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The best period was about 12 years ago when they downgraded it to class C (anything less than an oz, they just confiscate it and sent you on your way, no caution/record of incident), and decriminalised it more or less totally in parts of Brixton (This actually happened, it sounds unbelievable now). Massive explosion, was a real buyer's market for a few years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got this the other day. It's my new best friend.

You guys got any glass?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Well I shouldn't let these doughnuts go to waste, should I?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    It'd be a shameful waste. I'm not on drugs at them moment, but I AM drunk and considering ordering a reallly big pizza.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Smoked a bowl with a friend and watched the pilot for American Horror Story, and an episode of Being Human!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    RECREATIONAL use of marijiuana is now legal in colorado! Wow =]

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    And Washington State, yeah?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    RECREATIONAL use of marijiuana is now legal in colorado! Wow =]
    Even though LITERALLY everyone in Colorado who ever wanted to smoke, already smokes, It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Alc&pot is fine, but I don't get it why you would want to take other drugs.
    drugs are awesome