Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    There are other sites selling the album digitally if you're only opposed to Amazon specifically. I just linked Amazon because it was the first thing that came to mind.
    thanks for the info!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My copy from the UK store finally arrived today. There's very slight damage to the spine which is disappointing, but can't wait to listen to this on headphones over the weekend.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    From the drop down menu at the top of the page go to Amazon Music > Open Web Player. Then under My Music on the left, you can find it and download it.

One another note, the Amazon pages for the next two volumes have this slightly worrying note on them now:

That's the note on Vol. 2, with Vol. 3 having the same note just with the 12/16 release date.
    weirdest fucking thing...it has the Tool album listed but not this.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    weirdest fucking thing...it has the Tool album listed but not this.
    Even under "Purchased"? It took a while for it to show up on mine, so keep checking, I guess.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    A couple of updates to the nincatalog.com listing of Volume 1. I added my personal scans of the album with some details:
    http://nincatalog.com/trent-reznor-a...-vinyl12-1582/

Also, updated the "Press Copy" version with some higher resolution scans of the postcard that came with it. Little details that I hadn't seen before was that the back of the envelope reads Vol. 01
    http://nincatalog.com/trent-reznor-a...-vinyl12-1586/

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Looking at the promo card, this is a Null Corp. release licensed to Capitol Records. Similar to AV & BW, they don't include downloads with their vinyl regardless of world building.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Looking at the promo card, this is a Null Corp. release licensed to Capitol Records. Similar to AV & BW, they don't include downloads with their vinyl regardless of world building.
    i mean the internet doesn't exist in the world of watchmen so i guess that tracks haha

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Will be interesting if the full version of "Claire de Lune" from last night's episode comes out.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Will be interesting if the full version of "Claire de Lune" from last night's episode comes out.
    do you think that was a TR performance of the piece? i wasn't sure because there were a lot of songs in the episode that TRAR didn't compose/perform.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Amazon just deleted my expected delivery date for Volume 2 and replaced it with a "we have no fuckin clue when you're gonna get this" message. And I ordered this on Day 1.

Anyone else?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got that delivery delay never gonna show up email as well.

Par for the course since they lost my Vol.1 package order and are now unable to replace it at all.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Same here.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    so not even amazon, probably the #1 online retailer, can handle a NIN/TRAR release? why is there always such a big fucking issue? i've never had such problems getting stuff from an artist i like. i don't get it.

they should really be using merchtable. everything i've ever gotten through them, no matter the artist, has come perfectly packed, undamaged, and without issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Amazon just deleted my expected delivery date for Volume 2 and replaced it with a "we have no fuckin clue when you're gonna get this" message. And I ordered this on Day 1.

Anyone else?
    Me too. Amazon has added new listings for volume 2 and 3 with the newly revised release dates and both are available for pre-order. I pre-ordered these as well in case they cancel the initial order i made on day 1.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Looks like all 3 are available from here: https://www.wbshop.com/pages/search-...acet8=Watchmen

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Target extended my delivery date till mid December so it seems like its a production issue with getting the vinyls in the hands of the retailers.

Edit: Current delivery is Dec 9 - 12th at Target.
    Last edited by spahn; 11-20-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post

Anyone else?
    what the fuck.

*logs into amazon*

Not yet shipped
    Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. Please check back again
    Damn it.

This is on the product page:

Product Alert

Due to unprecedented demand this product is currently unavailable. At this time, there is no estimate on when there will be additional stock; however, if you have already pre-ordered this product your order will be shipped after the 11/25 release date.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    so not even amazon, probably the #1 online retailer, can handle a NIN/TRAR release? why is there always such a big fucking issue? i've never had such problems getting stuff from an artist i like. i don't get it.

they should really be using merchtable. everything i've ever gotten through them, no matter the artist, has come perfectly packed, undamaged, and without issue.
    The only constant with Sandbag, Firebrand, and now this...is us. WE have done this. And we should be ASHAMED.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    My Target copy of Vol 1 arrived today well packaged in a vinyl shipper in what looks to be great condition (I haven't unwrapped it yet)...no dents or dings. Can't beat it for $16.xx.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I have ordered a million things from Amazon over the last 10 years. Last month they lost a package for the first time ever. I got the refund but its pretty sketchy now that they are actually losing packages

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    I have ordered a million things from Amazon over the last 10 years. Last month they lost a package for the first time ever. I got the refund but its pretty sketchy now that they are actually losing packages
    taking them longer to process orders also unless you are a prime member.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    i think it has to do with them hiring inexperienced delivery drivers who are essentially independent contractors instead of their previous partnership with USPS (which always worked out perfectly for me). i have personally witnessed amazon drivers tossing large, heavy packages up front steps and just letting them crash down with no consideration for what's inside. i wish amazon was as good at treating their employees well as they are at offering affordable prices. maybe then the delivery drivers would care a bit more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Question for all those who got emails from Amazon: are you Prime? Curious if that has something to do with any of this fuckery.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I hope this doesn't affect the streaming release next week.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Question for all those who got emails from Amazon: are you Prime? Curious if that has something to do with any of this fuckery.
    I have prime, and I have received MANY emails about the release date changing from Amazon. It keeps going back and forth between saying the 27th, and unknown.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Amazon customer service tells me that the high demand caused fluctuation in the delivery date but that it should firm up soon. They told me to keep my existing preorders because they will be fulfilled no matter what.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    High demand is a good thing, I guess, although you’d think Amazon would have a better handle on their supply chain.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    High demand is a good thing, I guess, although you’d think Amazon would have a better handle on their supply chain.
    Nine Inch Nails and their fans have the ability to fuck ANYTHING up.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I feel like Trigger Warning should be the caption under someones name on here, it's almost perfect and people a missing a trick by not having it!

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    I'm a Prime member and my Watchmen Vol. 2 vinyl is currently on track to arrive the day it is released. Have never had a problem with Amazon or their drivers being dicks with my stuff ever. You get what you pay for, I guess. Amazon is FAR better than the incompetent fucks who comprise Sandbag and Livenation. Clearly, Trent agrees with this assessment..