Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I'll be recording Vegas/SF/and some of the LA dates.
    We should def meet in Vegas and LA always up to meet another fellow taper!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I'm down! I'm staying at Hard Rock, how about you?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I'm down! I'm staying at Hard Rock, how about you?
    I will be at that hard rock as well arriving the 29th!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    https://mega.nz/#!yZhQWY5L!Wuvtj-UVN...6L07EeEm5jbpmI

Raw, untouched video/audio from last night's Mexico show. Pulled straight from the CDN. Bitrate isn't exactly incredible, but this is what they pushed out to viewers. Wish I knew what satellite they were beaming to, I'd have captured that feed instead.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdt View Post
    https://mega.nz/#!yZhQWY5L!Wuvtj-UVN...6L07EeEm5jbpmI

Raw, untouched video/audio from last night's Mexico show. Pulled straight from the CDN. Bitrate isn't exactly incredible, but this is what they pushed out to viewers. Wish I knew what satellite they were beaming to, I'd have captured that feed instead.
    What's the bitrate on the audio? Hopefully it's at least higher quality than Mad Cool. The Mad Cool set doesn't sound great on my car speakers sadly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    What's the bitrate on the audio? Hopefully it's at least higher quality than Mad Cool. The Mad Cool set doesn't sound great on my car speakers sadly.
    I believe it's 192, but I'm doing that from memory. I have my video tools on another computer.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @dtdt Thanks. Just wanted to acknowledge I got it. But I am really busy with school at the moment. I will get to it when I can.

If someone wants to rip the audio and write up a text file, I can upload the audio and video separately.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Having trouble playing back the file. In one player, all I got was a still image with no sound, and in another, I got video but no audio.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Having trouble playing back the file. In one player, all I got was a still image with no sound, and in another, I got video but no audio.
    VLC should play it just fine. On a Mac, you can also use IINA (the best Mac video player). On a PC, VLC & MPC-HC both work.
    Last edited by dtdt; 11-19-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    @dtdt Thanks. Just wanted to acknowledge I got it. But I am really busy with school at the moment. I will get to it when I can.

If someone wants to rip the audio and write up a text file, I can upload the audio and video separately.
    Take your time!

I wish someone would do that. I am far too lazy to do it myself, haha.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    VLC should play it just fine. Ona Mac, you can also use IINA (the best Mac video player). On a PC, VLC & MPC-HC both work.
    VLC was the player that only played a still image. MPC plays the audio fine, but the image freezes constantly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    VLC was the player that only played a still image. MPC plays the audio fine, but the image freezes constantly.
    Don't know what to tell you. It plays on both of my computers. I can re-encode it as an h264 mkv package, if you want. Will take a while, this machine takes about a half hour to crank through this video + then I'd have to upload it (and I'm at work, so that'll take a bit)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Don't know what to tell you. It plays on both of my computers. I can re-encode it as an h264 mkv package, if you want. Will take a while, this machine takes about a half hour to crank through this video + then I'd have to upload it (and I'm at work, so that'll take a bit)
    Never recode ultra compressed already files, file actually is slow to index&play but works, I'm trying rignt now to remux
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-19-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Never recode ultra compressed already files
    I know, I just meant so that BRoswell could play it. It wouldn't be a source copy for you or me or anything. Just an option.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Never recode ultra compressed already files, file actually is slow to index&play but works, I'm trying rignt now to remux
    Oh, yay! Thanks for the remuxing.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I know, I just meant so that BRoswell could play it. It wouldn't be a source copy for you or me or anything. Just an option.
    file actually is slow to index&play but works, I'm trying rignt now to remux, it's extra fast to do. VLC does bug on a regular PC

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    No rush on my end. Not sure why I'm having trouble playing it back since it's never been an issue before.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Plz wait usual remux tools both refused to works trying something else (audio is very poor 48 kbps)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Plz wait usual remux tools both refused to works trying something else (audio is very poor 48 kbps)
    Thanks for the help. If anyone just wants to watch, MPC-HC plays this just fine on a normal PC, IINA works on a Mac. Sorry I didn't test it in VLC/Windows
    Last edited by dtdt; 11-19-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Whoever at the festival that configured the broadcast is a dope. They absolutely stepped all over the video bitrate. They offered a '1080p option' on YouTube that was the same package as the 720p feed. The FaceBook feed and the Twitter feed and the YouTube feed (all of which advertise different resolutions) are all from the same source, a non-bandwidth constrained dedicated encoder/satellite receiver. For some reason, they picked ridiculous bitrate options. NIN looks ok, thanks to the black and white, but the rest of the festival really looks like shit.

Not even going to get into the sound. I wish I knew this show was going to be recorded/streamed, I could have used a satellite receiver and a big dish to 'scan blind' until I found their frequency & captured it raw. They had a sat truck at the festival, beaming this stuff out. An off-site hardware/software package picks up that feed, lays logos and tweets on it, stomps on the quality and pumps it out to YouTube and the like. If I had some notice...

It looks like whatever software solution they have throwing tweets and logos up over the broadcast is configured to stomp on the video in order to run at a quick speed.

But hey, I did what I could. At least I captured it correctly (didn't re-encode, grabbed the raw master as it was presented). This is as good as it gets for the online feed, unless I missed a higher quality audio source. I checked Youtube and Facebook and Twitter and settled on Twitter's feed - the others are slightly harder to capture reliably. For the techies, Youtube enforces the geoblocking at the CDN end. Meaning you must have a Mexican IP at the time you are capturing each video segment. Facebook video capturing is just hell in general.

If someone else captured the Youtube or Facebook versions, we can do one thing that will make this slightly more enjoyable to watch - we can remove the tweet shit. See, on Youtube they used Youtube live chat instead of tweets. On Twitter they used tweets. On Facebook, they used Facebook comment shit. All of that comes up on video at different times. Meaning we could, in theory, combine video sources to remove much/potentially all of the on screen tweet shit.
    Last edited by dtdt; 11-19-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    It was a nightmare, but I think I got finally an untouched very compatible MP4, audio was the issue, It's about 70MB M4A and finally looks like standard 128kbps, also lots of craps inside the files, more than 300MB ? you can witness that in some tools asking you wich of the 3 video you want. The only tool that worked was the good old TSmuxer... that demuxed audio, that was the only way to do it, actually it remuxed it too, the key was to force 30fps instead of 1000 (??) then I used usual remuxers.

DOWNLOAD IS COMING
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-19-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    nin2018-11-18.stream.RemuxedByNinjaw

Download link :
    https://mega.nz/#!SJNWnARS

For more advanced ppl : several download links:
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/nin2018-1...muxedbyninjaw/
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-19-2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason: fucking mega

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It was a nightmare, but I think I got finally an untouched very compatible MP4, audio was the issue, It's about 70MB M4A and finally looks like standard 128kbps, also lots of craps inside the files, more than 300MB ? you can witness that in some tools asking you wich of the 3 video you want. The only tool that worked was the good old TSmuxer... that demuxed audio, that was the only way to do it, actually it remuxed it too, then I used usual remuxers.

DOWNLOAD IS COMING
    Thanks for the help. Team work makes the dream work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    nin2018-11-18.stream.RemuxedByNinjaw

Download link :
    https://mega.nz/#!SJNWnARS
    This link takes me to my account page.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skip niklas View Post
    This link takes me to my account page.
    i fixed it for ya

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks for that!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I found an alternate, better copy.

Found it on Spanish language site http://kigonjiro.com/2018/11/19/nine...018-mkv-1080p/ however that site uses a shitty file hoster that throttles speeds of free users aggressively, trying to sell premium accounts. So I mirrored the file. Not sure which stream of the show this is sourced from, but it's not the Twitter version.

This copy has no pop-up YouTube comments or Tweets or Facebook shit. Clean, other than the Corona logos.

Video: https://mega.nz/#!GcxC2AgD!gcT2ONAlb...kAz7n_J3mgP3Pw

Taper notes: https://mega.nz/#!vQZDTCIb!--mfmlmGw...iKfMubJ4DQ9Wbk

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I found an alternate, better copy.
    Great quality but couldn't help to see very small video feed error message near motp, they were there on the previous version ? Also what is the show duration 1:40 or 1:01 ? oups : large hole at 35:00 !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys for uploading! But I can't download it from this site, there seems to be a quota for free users. Or do you use their own client? I'm normally reluctant to install such 3rd party app

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frydek View Post
    Thanks guys for uploading! But I can't download it from this site, there seems to be a quota for free users. Or do you use their own client? I'm normally reluctant to install such 3rd party app
    You mean on android ? It's hard to do without it, however I succesfully downloaded it without registering or logging it, and on sdcard, for such large files it was a lot simpler to use the MEGA app (you speak about MEGA right). On PC, no, no apps.
    On any other sites other than mega, yes this isn't free, it's what they are doing.

Also the very last solution is my jheberg link, it offers http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/vMWndJky that's a very popular french ISP, so it's probably the only serious 100% free solution there ... but it's made to be slow downloading (except if you are using this ISP)
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-20-2018 at 08:14 AM.