Thread: The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Episode 8, what the fuck, Huck?!

The thing she does with her tongue annoys me.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Episode 8, what the fuck, Huck?!

The thing she does with her tongue annoys me.
    At least the Indian/Russian/Afghani/possibly lives in Australia info you turned me onto makes her accent more bearable. That setup would cause anyone to have a strange accent.

So did Silas do it? I vote no.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    At least the Indian/Russian/Afghani/possibly lives in Australia info you turned me onto makes her accent more bearable. That setup would cause anyone to have a strange accent.

So did Silas do it? I vote no.
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I don’t think so either. The kid probably did it because he got sick of his magician uncle or whatever he is to him then he split.
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

Try it on.

HUCK did it.

She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

She's obviously running an operation.

It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I have a new theory and I feel pretty good about it.

Try it on.

HUCK did it.

She kept talking about the "greater good." She's CRM. She implied that silas was a threat when she said "kid's twice my size."

She's obviously running an operation.

It's Percy or Huck, but my money's on Huck now.
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Apparently Spoiler: Huck is Elizabeth’s daughter.
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well, yeah. It's heavily implied. How is that a spoiler? She said "was it dad's?"
    Did she? I must have tuned out, lol. I thought it was just a twist ending showing that she was working for her. My bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If someone has finished watching, then tell me the end, because I can no longer watch them, well, it's too long, but I really want to know how it ends !!!!!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieWaggner83 View Post
    If someone has finished watching, then tell me the end, because I can no longer watch them, well, it's too long, but I really want to know how it ends !!!!!
    Spoiler: Huck works for the CRM and is the British woman’s daughter. They are cultivating gifted people to rebuild society. Huck only meant to take Hope with her (Hope is the “gifted” one who was able to do very prolific things as a kid) but ended up with the group. She tries to compromise the group and to slow them down by slashing Felix’s heel and intentionally crashing their truck. Anyway, Hope works out what Huck is trying to do by decoding a CRM message, then wakes Huck up saying she wants to go ahead alone with her. As they take off, Hope pulls a gun on her and asks her what the fuck she’s doing. After admitting she works for the CRM, they fend off a bunch of walkers together and end up meeting back up with the rest of the group (Iris managed to get Felix to walk by making him a splint). Huck fights with Felix, but then at the last minute Hope holds a pistol to her head and threatens to kill herself if she doesn’t let them go. Hope then seems to give in and heads off to the CRM/chopper with Huck, but we then find out that the “key” or the actual talent is a two-part thing, the sisters need to be together to achieve great things, and have, since childhood, complemented one another intellectually. Huck and Hope meet up with the British bitch (Huck’s ma), but Huck has no idea that her mother wiped out the entire community she was from, insinuating that it will lead to animosity between the two.

Now we have to wait for season 2.