Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Where is the friggin Zeig Dich video?!
    Potentially scrapped, from what I’ve heard. Story I was told is that Akerlund basically made it into Pussy Part Two and the band were “uncomfortable” with what they got. They might just get someone else in to refilm parts, like MHB.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    It’s six months away, but I’m still ridiculously excited for Belfast.

Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Seven months for me, but at least I have Lindemann tying me over in two. Really curious if they tweaked the setlist a little bit. Guess we will find out soon. And maybe get a new video to heaten things up.
    I have like 5 months and 2 weeks, which is NOT good... because we don't have anything planned or booked for this trip. It's gonna cost damn near 5K a person between me and my G/F. Not looking forward to spending this kinda coin lol... My wallet hurts just thinking about it. That time is gonna FLY by. I've been putting off buying the flights to try and get my credit card paid off by the end of the year before I bombard it with more.

Now with the announcement of potential NIN dates in 2020 really has my head spinning... I need to win the lotto... or a Mr. Beast video, lol.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Times got tough after my ex and I split up in 2010, and I had to liquidate a good portion of my physical media collection. I've slowly been rebuilding it now that I have the funds to do so...

Anyways, I finally got another DVD copy of Live Aus Berlin today, $5.99! What a steal!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    A friend of mine will probably bail on me with the Lindemann tickets, but I guess I will have no hard time reselling that one...

If anyone's in Berlin next year for the show, let's meet up!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Get ready America!

https://www.rammstein.de/en/

Well, whatever this is... a US tour is around the corner and by the looks of it at least the respective states are confirmed!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Get ready America!

Well, whatever this is... a US tour is around the corner and by the looks of it at least the respective states are confirmed!
    Fucking Minnesota??? No way I was expecting to at least have to drive to Chicago again! My body is ready!

Fuck nevermind, Illinois too? Oh man IDK if I can afford all this lol
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-14-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    How much were tickets for the last time Rammstein hit the US?

Since I paid 113 EUR for Berlin this year, I don't want to imagine what you guys have to pay for this inferno...

By the looks of it they seem to hit quite a few states and maybe multiple cities within each one.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The fact that MN is on there makes me want to go, but none of my friends like Rammstein, so I'll likely have to go solo, which isn't nearly as fun. Hmmm...

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quebec is alight

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Get ready America!

8 states, a Canadian province, and Mexico City? Sounds more like a festival run, except they're touring in Europe until the end of July/start of August. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Rammstein in MN, yet.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Well, the tour in Europe ends beginning of August. If they plan on taking the whole production with them I find festivals pretty unlikely as other bands are bound to suffer under the huge stage setup Rammstein got going. From what I could gather this thing takes 2 days to set up and almost one day to take down.

Are there actually a few open-roof arenas in the US or at least venues comarable to the Olympic Stadium in Berlin/Munich and huge soccer arenas in the EU?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Well, the tour in Europe ends beginning of August. If they plan on taking the whole production with them I find festivals pretty unlikely as other bands are bound to suffer under the huge stage setup Rammstein got going. From what I could gather this thing takes 2 days to set up and almost one day to take down.

Are there actually a few open-roof arenas in the US or at least venues comarable to the Olympic Stadium in Berlin/Munich and huge soccer arenas in the EU?
    US Bank in Minnesota and Solider Field in Illinois would be likely. Metallica being the first band to play the former and the Stones played the latter this summer.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    8 states, a Canadian province, and Mexico City? Sounds more like a festival run, except they're touring in Europe until the end of July/start of August. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Rammstein in MN, yet.
    Least they know how to include all 3 country's in North America for it to be considered a "proper" north american tour. Unlike some bands... *cough* NIN cold and black and infinite *cough*
    I wonder what Rammstein's fascination with Quebec is though. That seems to be the only Canadian province they usually visit. Odd.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quebec is heavily featured in German school books, so that might be a clue...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    country's
    See me after class.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Why do I get the feeling these are 2021 dates and not 2020 dates though. Last year, they did a European run from May-August and then disappeared for the rest of the year until a second European run was announced for a year later (May-August 2020). I doubt they will hightail it to NA for fall. I mean, ya never know... but I get the feeling these might be spring or summer 2021. Dare I say it, even 2021 festival shows.

Well, my predicament now is spend $10,000 on going to the Zurich show in June this year, or scraping Europe, saving the money and just go to Quebec instead lol.
    If these shows aren't until 2021, I'll still go on my European vacation this year, but if these shows are in Sept/Oct I might just scrap going over.

Guess I should be joining the LIFAD fan club now to get a crack at the good tickets. Assuming these aren't festival shows.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Would it fuckin kill Rammstein to play in Kansas City?? It's been 19 years since they last played here. People in Chicago have seen Rammstein like 10 times in that amount of time.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Would it fuckin kill Rammstein to play in Kansas City?? It's been 19 years since they last played here. People in Chicago have seen Rammstein like 10 times in that amount of time.
    I know, they just keep doing the same 6 places over and over again, NYC, Texas, Chicago, LA, Quebec, Mexico City.
    Over. And Over. And Over...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    US Bank in Minnesota and Solider Field in Illinois would be likely. Metallica being the first band to play the former and the Stones played the latter this summer.
    That would be amazing, but we're literally talking 50,000 - 75,000 seat shows... in the US. That would be a dream come true, but how likely is that?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    That would be amazing, but we're literally talking 50,000 - 75,000 seat shows... in the US. That would be a dream come true, but how likely is that?
    Why so sceptical? Guess it's the best time since ever for US shows like this. Berlin will be 75,000 as well and these people should be more than tired of seeing Rammstein.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Why so sceptical? Guess it's the best time since ever for US shows like this. Berlin will be 75,000 as well and these people should be more than tired of seeing Rammstein.
    It's the way I temper my expectations. My wife and I were trying to come up with rock bands that could successfully do that kind of tour for 2-5 nights each stop and it was a short list:

The Rolling Stones
    Roger Waters
    Dead & Company
    Phish
    U2
    Bruce Springsteen
    Dave Matthews Band
    Elton John
    Paul McCartney
    Metallica

The rest, and even arguably some of the above, fall into venues like The United Center (18,000 - 25,000).
    Last edited by Jon; 01-14-2020 at 06:54 PM. Reason: added Sir Paul and Metallica

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Ah okay, well with Rammstein I can imagine lots of people showing up that are not necessarily into rock music, but seeing your list... some bands on there which gather the masses aswell despite musical taste.

Let's see what they'll eventually announce. In the meantime I'm hoping for some setlist changes for the second Euro run.

EDIT: new teaser. nice taking the Hindenburg scene for that one.

EDIT2: Also gotta love how various music magazines are talking about them hitting the US again like they are indeed national treasure and the whole nation is looking at them, hopefully doing us proud overseas.
    Last edited by dlb; 01-15-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Here's what I got so far on the North American dates:

Sept. 18th: Minneapolis, MN
    Sept. 20th: Austin, TX
    Sept. 22nd: Los Angeles, CA
    Sept. 26th: Mexico City, Mexico
    Sept. 29th: Philadelphia, PA
    Oct. 2nd: Chicago, IL
    Oct. 6th: Boston, MA
    Oct. 9th: Baltimore, MD

EDIT: These are leaked dates and not official. Come from a Facebook page that reports on rumored/leaked info for North American tours and is usually right 99% of the time.
    Take the dates with a grain of salt. Montreal and DC should be in here somewhere as well.

Expect official dates next week.

https://www.facebook.com/Wolverineki...11330175569123
    Last edited by ManBurning; 01-16-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Source??

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Where'd you get that from?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Montreal is one of the B&W pics on their FB imagedumps.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Source??
    Wolverinekills my friend, wolverinekills.
    He's got inside sources in the rock/metal scene.
    He gets the leaked dates and announcements before they are ready to go public.
    His predictions are almost 99% accurate.

If you aren't following him on facebook yet, you should. He has the most up to date tour info for any tour in North America. If I was forced to unfollow every single page on facebook except 1, he would be the one I would keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Montreal is one of the B&W pics on their FB imagedumps.
    Yeah, Montreal date is missing. It'll either be before Minneapolis or after Baltimore. Don't worry you lucky little Shadaloo, you are getting your MTL show, 200% lucky boy!
    Last edited by ManBurning; 01-16-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @ManBurning besides here, Imgur and Youtube comments section are the only social networking I do, no Facebook for me!

Thanks though man! Appreciate the heads up, last place I saw Rammstein was Minneapolis in 99 so it would be fitting after 21 years to see them there again.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The funny thing is, another Rammstein news page I follow on Instagram, a few months ago they leaked that Rammstein was going to be in the USA in Sept 2020, and someone tagged joe letz (who has close ties with the band) and asked if it was true and he said he had no idea at the time. Whether that was a cover up or not, who knows. But the news source got pulled shortly after. Looks like it was right all along.

EDIT: actually, the post is still there for anyone that wants to see it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_5H_moZWL/

Turns out Joe Letz did let the cat out of the bag:

In a Facebook live broadcast, @joeletz revealed that @rammsteinofficial should be back in North America in September 2020!
    and then Joe himself responded that he was only joking and had no idea for their plans passed Europe. Haha. Sly Joe, tried to cover up.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 01-16-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Here are the 10 cities from the photos they shared:

• Montreal
    • Philadelphia
    • Washington DC
    • Minneapolis
    • Chicago
    • Boston
    • New York
    • San Antonio
    • Los Angeles
    • Mexico City

This matched up with the fact there were only 10 places highlighted on the NA map. So, it's safe to say these are the only cities on the tour.
    The above dates are obviously wrong, so I'd like to apologize in advance before getting beaten up over them once the real dates post, haha.

Real dates will most likely be later today. 2 big North American tour announcements are slated for Monday. Safe to say 1 of them is probably Rammstein, but if not today, will be by the end of the week.