Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I did play the GBA ones a long time ago.
    I think the DS is on par with the ps1 (while the gba is more like an SNES.)
    So you can imagine.

So I just got my DS recently. I WAS just going to get an emulator, but I found a DS for CHEAP and decided I would like to have the actual hardware. And I found a software solution that...ANYWAY:

I wanted to ask: have you played many DS games? Do you have any favorites or know of any hidden gems?

In fact, any of you guys can chime in: I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I haven't played any DS games besides trying those...and that was mainly to see how the emulator worked. I did try Citra for the new Metroid as well.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got too many games now...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    WWE 2K19
    Assassins Creed: Odyssey

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I got too many games now...

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    WWE 2K19
    Assassins Creed: Odyssey
    Main reason I'm not buying those games is because of my backlog. Plus I never played Origin. Haven't played a WWE game in years either.

I've got a game a week now. World Ends With You on Friday. Soul Calibur the following week. Then, Red Dead (maybe? probably?).

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Main reason I'm not buying those games is because of my backlog. Plus I never played Origin. Haven't played a WWE game in years either.

I've got a game a week now. World Ends With You on Friday. Soul Calibur the following week. Then, Red Dead (maybe? probably?).
    I bought the Wooo! Edition of 2K19. First game I've bought on launch since 2012 with WWE '13. It's good.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I bought the Wooo! Edition of 2K19. First game I've bought on launch since 2012 with WWE '13. It's good.
    Haven't played a WWE game since 2012... If they released it in a less stacked part of the year, I'd maybe check it out. But, there's way too many other games. I wouldn't have the time or the space for it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Haven't played a WWE game since 2012... If they released it in a less stacked part of the year, I'd maybe check it out. But, there's way too many other games. I wouldn't have the time or the space for it.
    I hear you. I just wanted to play one when it was fresh and relevant. Minus some choices that are questionable, the game has a ton on the roster. So expansive.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just started playing Two Point Hospital

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Livelock: it's one of the free games on Xbox Live...it's a lot of fun! It's a top-down twin-stick-style game with three distinct character classes, decent progression, and a short, but enjoyable campaign. I've been playing it since last week and am at 915/1000 gamer score without even really trying. It's worth a play, especially for free, but I'd say it's worth the $10 asking price, too.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm in that dead zone between now and Read Dead 2's release. I've completed most of my games but i don't want to start anything new because RD2 is 2 and a bit weeks away, but at the same time i have little to do...might jump back into Titanfall MP, that's always a good time killer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    About to start playing the Stress Test for Fallout 76.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Been playing Until Dawn for something to do until Red Dead 2 comes out, got it from PS Plus a while ago. Pretty cool how everything plays out based on your decisions. Gonna run through it again with a guide to get all collectibles and the different endings.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Megaman 11 is really awesome, its a true return to form. Plus its only 30 USD

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Picross on the DS is like crack cocaine.

I was going to try one puzzle before going to sleep and wound up doing fifteen.

I found out that these type of puzzles are called "nonograms," aka paint by sudoku , griddlers, Japanese Crosswords, and a bunch of other things.

So the good news for me is that, once I finish all the puzzles on the DS, I'm sure I'll be able to find apps that do the same thing.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If you have an Xbox and PC this is a hell of a deal...

https://slickdeals.net/f/12151903-xb...mv#commentsBox

You can stack these...I did $80 for two years.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Been bouncing between Soul Calibur 6 and Lego DC Villains.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Oh my dear god.
    Ok. I was REALLY into JRPGs as a kid, starting with a copy of Dragon Warrior that was free with a Nintendo Power subscription.
    But the first JRPG that just took my fucking breath away was Final Fantasy 2 (4) on the SNES.

I spent 200 hours playing it, easily. I didn't know anyone else playing it and there was no internet, so if I got stuck, I fucking wandered around for fifteen hours trying to figure out what to do.

Everything about that game is burned into my brain: the story, the characters, the music, and I've been meaning to revisit it. I've not played it since it came out in...92?

Well, I got a port for this DS and OH MY GOD. It's in 3D. There are tweaks to the battle system. And you can run on the main map to get around quicker.

But it's the graphical overhaul that is the most stunning. And the cutscenes have voice acting!

This, for me, is fucking AMAZING.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    never much of a Nintendo player mostly play-station until i bought the switch. i like the switch and like how immersive it is bought my first imbo. have dead souls and splatoon2 which I've barely played. i mostly use it on planes. since quit drinking longer flights i need something to keep me entertained and they have better games than iPad. i have an old psp which was nice for the music and music and movies. but iwas over 10 years old and starting to fail.
    -louie

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    There's a sale going on at Newegg for some new console games...https://slickdeals.net/f/12180703-marvel-s-spider-man-ps4-assassin-s-creed-odyssey-ps4-xb1-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-le-steelbook-ps4-xb1-sony-dualshock-4-controllers-38-99-ac-free-s-h-w-shoprunner?src=pdw

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So, on June 27 2013 I bought The Last Of Us for PS3, started playing two days ago :-), finished now. And I am amazed, it's 3:12 in the morning here, stats say I played for 27 hours, 657 kills, 88 deaths, but anyway - beautiful story, voices and sounds and music (on 5.1), graphics better than you'd think good old PS3 can do, playability... this had very good reviews and I can see now it absolutely deserves 10/10. I've no idea how fast the time was going these last three days with me in this movie. Tomorrow I'll open the Left Behind additional story, and I'm curious to try the three bonus rendering modes (black&white? let me see)... Good night! :-)

Update: Finished also DLC Left Behind, and oh my, these were in total 30 hours of pleasure and pain, beautiful. Sometimes I wished it was over already, but not because it was bad, I was just "tired" and wishing the story would end well already, no more fear and monsters, oh no one more tunnel, please survive... I am not going to forget this anytime soon (never).
    Last edited by Substance242; 12-28-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    After finally respecing my original character stats/CP (Dragonknight Dark Elf PVE Magic Damage Dealer) as well as getting the proper build/gear so it's not shit, leveling a new character to 50 (Warden Breton PVE Stamina Damage Dealer) and having the release of Murkmire I have gotten heavily into Elder Scrolls Online again. I play on Xbox One.

Currently standing around 391 for Champion Points. Got the gloves, shoes, sash and staff I needed for my final build. Pricy shit!

Just need to get the balls to do a solo veteran arena for my off hand staff and some trials for the remaining jewelry and clothing. D:

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Being a masochist and playing guilty gear. Not sure why I do it to myself. I suck. Got a huge soft spot for anime fighters even though I'm s total jobber.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I picked up No Man's Sky (Xbox One edition) from gamestop for 19.99 because Microsoft was charging 39 on sale. I'm really into it so far. Grindy as shit but i expected that. I'm also playing Subnautica through game pass, got three months free. I'll probably end up buying Sub after my three months run out. Guess i'm on a big survival/crafting kick lately.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The Last Of Us. Played out way differently than I remembered.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Picked up AC: Odyssey for Boxing Week, finally cracked it. This is really good, they've pretty much got it nailed down. Hell with this 'AC: Adder' rumored for the next 2020 game....take it to feudal Japan already.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Picked up AC: Odyssey for Boxing Week, finally cracked it. This is really good, they've pretty much got it nailed down. Hell with this 'AC: Adder' rumored for the next 2020 game....take it to feudal Japan already.
    I picked up AC Origins when it was on sale. I got overwhelmed with the games and how quickly they were coming out. The last one I finished was part 2. Nicely surprised to see how much they've refined the combat and controls, though it's kind of a bummer to see that the competitive multiplayer is gone now. That always seemed really promising, but I guess not many people got into it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    People hate and throw shade to Assassin's Creed post Origins but I think the series has been the best its ever been and I still don't think they reached the pinnacle. I beat Origins front to back but back (only game in the series besides Black Flag that I did so) catalog and other games made Odyssey fall to the wayside sadly.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    People hate and throw shade to Assassin's Creed post Origins but I think the series has been the best its ever been and I still don't think they reached the pinnacle. I beat Origins front to back but back (only game in the series besides Black Flag that I did so) catalog and other games made Odyssey fall to the wayside sadly.
    In my opinion, Odyssey > Origins. I'd give it a chance.