Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm new here

I started listening to nin when I was 14... was aware of them as a kid though, since I'm a 90s kid and saw the videos nonstop on tv. For that reason, nin has more sentimental value to me than most music. I also am a big fan of the film scores, they're very inspiring.

I'll keep the "about me" brief as I'm not interesting really. I play guitar, piano, and sing. I started playing electronic music but moved from that since I wanted to learn other instruments. I also am into fashion and design.

I find this forum and community to be very intimidating but will stick around.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    Hi, I'm new here

I started listening to nin when I was 14... was aware of them as a kid though, since I'm a 90s kid and saw the videos nonstop on tv. For that reason, nin has more sentimental value to me than most music. I also am a big fan of the film scores, they're very inspiring.

I'll keep the "about me" brief as I'm not interesting really. I play guitar, piano, and sing. I started playing electronic music but moved from that since I wanted to learn other instruments. I also am into fashion and design.

I find this forum and community to be very intimidating but will stick around.
    Hi!

Welcome to ETS!

I just wanted to say that it saddens me a bit that you say that you're not really interesting. Everyone is interesting to me and I'm sure that there is a lot about you that is unique and that you can share when you're ready and willing to.

I would not call us intimidating but I would say that we are passionate. But we welcome every new perspective and opinions and I hope you'll be able to share yours with all of us.

I hope to see you around!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    Hi!

Welcome to ETS!

I just wanted to say that it saddens me a bit that you say that you're not really interesting. Everyone is interesting to me and I'm sure that there is a lot about you that is unique and that you can share when you're ready and willing to.

I would not call us intimidating but I would say that we are passionate. But we welcome every new perspective and opinions and I hope you'll be able to share yours with all of us.

I hope to see you around!
    Thank you for the really sweet response. I’m glad to be here. You said a lot of nice things in that post. ��