13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KreTafkA View Post

They will send me another copy of the CD

This is ubelivible second pack also lost ? WTF
    Why there is no tracking info fuckin modlife

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    holy shit that was awesome. fincher is amazing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Does anyone else hear a pop at the end of At Risk? During the twentieth pulse of the hidden part? I went to try to redownload the album to see if it was an error, but it says it doesn't recognize the email I bought it with.

EDIT: I just found a torrent and it doesn't have the pop. I would redownload it myself, but as I said, my account doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows how I could fix my account problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I know I'm not supposed to ask, but a download link for a 24/48 file would be fantastic.
    Last edited by zecho; 03-29-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    So, my modlife record came today (mind you, a week after the thing released and said it was shipped) and it's all messed up. The corners are bent to hell in this thing. Yes, I know I went and bought a copy from my local record store. But this is 2 out of 2 releases that I have gotten from these people, only for it to be ruined while being shipping/packaged(?). I have better outcomes with the records I buy on eBay from regular users than this. I just expect more from a business that does this day in and day out. Unacceptable.
    That's because Modlife fucking SUCKS.

Let me reiterate that:

FUCK YOU, MODLIFE. YOU CUNTS FUCKING *SUCK*

I try to support the artist through their outlet of choice and each time I have, my product has arrived fucked up in some way. It's incredible these pieces of shit are still in business.

It feels good to say it: FUCK YOU, MODLIFE.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    ^^^ yeaah I know
    My pack with CD is third time on the way :
    - first one -lot in transit
    - second - return to them with information that my address is incorrect. This is funny because I am always using the same address and LP came in a 2 weeks.
    - third - still waiting

so I know what you mean

and FUCK YOU, MODLIFE !!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    WOW FIANLLY CD arrived with no damage

But I still hate Modlife :P

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Does anyone else hear a pop at the end of At Risk? During the twentieth pulse of the hidden part? I went to try to redownload the album to see if it was an error, but it says it doesn't recognize the email I bought it with.

EDIT: I just found a torrent and it doesn't have the pop. I would redownload it myself, but as I said, my account doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows how I could fix my account problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I know I'm not supposed to ask, but a download link for a 24/48 file would be fantastic.
    My 24/48 download has the pop. Where did you find the version without the pop? Please, PM me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Did anyone ever notice a very subtle distortion on the strings in the left speaker/earphone when listening to the songs What Have We Done and What Will We Do? I'm curious as to whether or not it's my monitor headphones or Sound Toys's Decapitator on some synth strings haha. It's soooo subtle.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm listening to the song, At Risk. Amazing detail... The ambient drones go from wide to mono, the bass disappears for a litte, felt, not heard, then comes in again, the snare-ish drum sounds like an extremely distant thing of metal hitting against, well, metal... Like I say all the freaken time, music heard in my dreams. This stuff has dream-like qualities.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    What are the individual numbers for each CD (US)? The print is rather blurry on both of my discs.

It looks like either:
    CK(A/B)-117155
    CK(1/2)-117155

I know it was A/B for 'Hesitation Marks' deluxe, but the second disc really looks like a "2" here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Does ANYONE here have the FYC CD yet (the real one not the fake one on eBay)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Does ANYONE here have the FYC CD yet (the real one not the fake one on eBay)?
    Is there a mp3 version of this one somewhere on the internet ? Is there differences between the FYC and the public version ?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    In case anyone missed it from the main topic in the NIN subforum, a new track cut from the Gone Girl soundtrack was posted to Connect: https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/ids...4-039dd4f77b10

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Ok, so here's the big question and I don't want to scrummage through the Fragile thread...

Is there a way to get these tracks OFF of iTunes to have? I know there was a torrent going around of the new Fragile tracks that he posted.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Ok, so here's the big question and I don't want to scrummage through the Fragile thread...

Is there a way to get these tracks OFF of iTunes to have? I know there was a torrent going around of the new Fragile tracks that he posted.
    If you have the latest iTunes version. Got to the artist connect page. Play song. 3 dots will pop up next to it. Click the dots and select add to my music. Then go to my music and a cloud icon will display next to the song so you can download it. You can also do the same thing with add to my playlists and it is a little quicker.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    If you have the latest iTunes version. Got to the artist connect page. Play song. 3 dots will pop up next to it. Click the dots and select add to my music. Then go to my music and a cloud icon will display next to the song so you can download it. You can also do the same thing with add to my playlists and it is a little quicker.
    Uhm...easy. So what the hell is keeping people from using this 3 month trial to go and download any album on iTunes they want, download it from iCloud and drag it to their desktop and save it outside of iTunes...cuz thats what I just did with this track.

Seems like a pretty big fuckin flaw on Apple's part.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Uhm...easy. So what the hell is keeping people from using this 3 month trial to go and download any album on iTunes they want, download it from iCloud and drag it to their desktop and save it outside of iTunes...cuz thats what I just did with this track.

Seems like a pretty big fuckin flaw on Apple's part.
    You actually don't need to be subscribed to Apple Music to use the connect feature. It is free. It's supposed to be like their version of SoundCloud where you put stuff you wouldn't charge for.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    You actually don't need to be subscribed to Apple Music to use the connect feature. It is free. It's supposed to be like their version of SoundCloud where you put stuff you wouldn't charge for.
    Even more of a flaw right? So basically you can now download any song from iTunes and not pay for it, then put it on any hard drive or device that you want to. Even without a subscription of any kind...

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    That's not a flaw, it's designed that way.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Aren't those tracks (that you download from Apple Music; probably not Connect) also encrypted with DRM? There was a big stink about it on the Apple subreddit a couple weeks ago because people had a fundamental lack of understanding over how the service worked. Apple's not stupid enough to just say "here, download whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences during our free trial!" They know what they're doing.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Aren't those tracks (that you download from Apple Music; probably not Connect) also encrypted with DRM? There was a big stink about it on the Apple subreddit a couple weeks ago because people had a fundamental lack of understanding over how the service worked. Apple's not stupid enough to just say "here, download whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences during our free trial!" They know what they're doing.

Uhm...thats exactly what we just did here at my office. We clicked "Add to My Music" for the entire album of Gone Girl..."Downloaded from iCloud"..drug the files from iTunes to a desktop folder. Added them to a flash drive and played them on 2 different computers. One that hasn't updated iTunes and one that had. Both of which were logged into different iTunes accounts that my own...

explain.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    It should be that you can only download Connect songs in a playable format. If you download anything else it's in a weird proprietary format that only itunes can play.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    It should be that you can only download Connect songs in a playable format. If you download anything else it's in a weird proprietary format that only itunes can play.
    .m4a nothing crazy there

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Even more of a flaw right? So basically you can now download any song from iTunes and not pay for it, then put it on any hard drive or device that you want to. Even without a subscription of any kind...
    No, only tracks put on "Connect", not the entire iTunes library.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    could anyone hook me up with a link for the Gone Girl outtake TR posted?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Not to add in, but I'd like to get this too. I haven't seen anyone say they've got it, or offer it anyway.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Why cant you download it yourself ? oh there's a second one, and mention about 5 outakes an a possibily new vinyl

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Oh there's a second one, and mention about 5 outakes an a possibily new vinyl
    SOURCE:

Last edited by Reznor2112; 07-20-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Man, fucking vinyl? Awesome.