Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Saw the setlist on Instagram. It looks fantastic.
    Puppe is on there. In fact, the majority of the new record is on there. Like 8 or 9 of the 11 songs.

Looks like a good show. I'm jealous.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Saw the setlist on Instagram. It looks fantastic.
    Puppe is on there. In fact, the majority of the new record is on there. Like 8 or 9 of the 11 songs.
    Damn nevermind, that setlist is fire!!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ramms...-63906ec7.html

edit again: damn no Weit Weg, that's my favorite track off the new record. Those synths man, those synths...
    (or halloman, that's 9 out of 11 new tracks, VERY impressed. Not the setlist of a band about to retire, that's for sure!!)
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 05-24-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Same here. I keep picturing an amalgamation of the 1998(?) performance of Heirate Mich with the final lyric sung and the head being blown off the figure, and the dolls coming down from Wiener Blut.
    Holy shit I predicted right - Puppe live followed by Heirate Mich, haha!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    No vids on El tubo del you, no recording policy?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    And where’s the previously reported Spoiler: Biest?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Gave it a first listen in the car and I can’t name a track I dislike. Spoilers:

- Was Ich Liebe is my favourite upon first listen
    - The “hahaha” part during Sex is very reminiscent of Lindemann stuff, love that bit
    - Puppe is just all-out aggression when it reaches that one part (you know what I mean). It reminds me of a superior version of Bückstabü
    - The choir opening of Zeig Dich is insanely amazing. Can’t wait to see the video for it
    - Considering they’re rehearsing Biest, maybe other older songs were revisited since Was Ich Liebe made it onto the record?
    - If they recorded about 16 or songs, I really, really hope they appear as b-sides or on a deluxe edition. If they’re all of this caliber I will be incredibly happy. Hopefully that means 17 including Ramm4
    - Everything just flows perfectly and I can’t fault it. The only fault is it’s missing a title, haha
    Aaaaand Was Ich Liebe ended up opening the first rehearsal show!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Aaaaand Was Ich Liebe ended up opening the first rehearsal show!
    Such a strange song to open the show. I'm so perplexed... it's actually the song I like least from the new album.

Where's ramm4? Hopefully that song doesnt disappear in obscurity.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-25-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Wow, what a setlist! Although I could care less about Was ich liebe (what a bad opening indeed) and the Ausländer / Pussy encore will definitely see me at the bar rather than upfront. Very happy to see Heirate mich back!

But please keep in mind that these are rehearsals and some things could change until Monday when tour starts officially.
    Last edited by dlb; 05-25-2019 at 05:01 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    And where’s the previously reported Spoiler: Biest?
    Like I said, this one is sooo unlikely to be played live but the chorus could be heard very clearly. If somebody indeed put the old live version at the backend of the video this would be a very cruel joke. I'm sure they will mix things up tomorrow and for the offical start of the tour.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Like I said, this one is sooo unlikely to be played live but the chorus could be heard very clearly. If somebody indeed put the old live version at the backend of the video this would be a very cruel joke. I'm sure they will mix things up tomorrow and for the offical start of the tour.
    Can you hook a pal up to hear this audio? Or have you just read reports of what other people heard?

Or are the Russians hoarding stuff again, akin to the full quality Till only version of Stirb Nicht Vor Mir?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Can you hook a pal up to hear this audio? Or have you just read reports of what other people heard?

Or are the Russians hoarding stuff again, akin to the full quality Till only version of Stirb Nicht Vor Mir?
    ´https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinha...EiUQhGr96fOM7A

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Almost sound like “biatch!”, lol.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    @Conan The Barbarian - when will we ever be blessed with the full non shitty sounding version of this? Which is this, but a dick tease.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I'm gonna try my best to rank the songs best to worst here from the new record.
    I don't think there are really any *terrible* songs, I generally enjoy the record as a whole, which is rare.
    I find that albums these days have a lot of filler on them.
    Bands have a few amazing tracks and then the rest are kind of meh. Rare to have a record that shines from beginning to end, but I think this record accomplishes that.

1. Zeig Dich
    2. Tattoo
    3. Puppe
    4. Hallomann
    5. Auslander
    6. Radio
    7. Sex
    8. Weit Weg
    9. Deutschland
    10. Diamant
    11. Was Ich Liebe

That was actually harder than I thought. Really, all these songs are good. The first few times I listened to the record, I found Tattoo and Hallomann to be weaker songs, but those have quickly turned into 2 of the better tracks for me in my opinion as time went on.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Rammstein

@Conan The Barbarian - when will we ever be blessed with the full non shitty sounding version of this? Which is this, but a dick tease.

Until someone who wants to turn the trading world upside down and break trust from other traders and release it to the internet. That’s the only way.

The band should have included this instead of the los hard version on rarieten.
    @ManBurning crushes me that you have diamant so low on the list
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 05-25-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Until someone who wants to turn the trading world upside down and break trust from other traders and release it to the internet. That’s the only way.

Yeah, but but but... look at all the great songs above it!!
    Not a bad song by any means, just so many better songs lol.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    I’d love for that guy (or girl) who makes the extended Lindemann mixes on YouTube to make an extended version of Diamant. It’s so beautiful but too short.

Something like this:

Re: Was Ich Liebe, I just find the lyrics so deep and moving, that’s why it’s at #1 for me.

@ManBurning - I, too, feared that they pulled another Eifersucht > Küss Mich ending to the record with Tattoo and Hallomann, but I’m also really digging them now. The former for the early Rammstein feel to it and the latter for that epic chorus.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)

I’ve never, ever understood the whole trading and keeping things secret thing. Maybe back in the 90’s with limited resources and whatnot, but if you’ve got it, share it. I guess it’s the utilitarian in me. I mean, Christ, look at the copious amounts of LIFAD era demos that everyone was able to enjoy!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ahh Kuss Mich, totally forgot about that song!

Has it ever been played live?

And for that matter, what album tracks haven't been played live?

(damn I'm feeling like I'm back on the old herzeleid.net forums!!)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

@ManBurning - I, too, feared that they pulled another Eifersucht > Küss Mich ending to the record with Tattoo and Hallomann, but I’m also really digging them now. The former for the early Rammstein feel to it and the latter for that epic chorus.
    Eifersucht is actually one of my favourite Rammstein songs of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ahh Kuss Mich, totally forgot about that song!

Has it ever been played live?

And for that matter, what album tracks haven't been played live?

(damn I'm feeling like I'm back on the old herzeleid.net forums!!)
    Yeah, both Kuss Mich and Eifersucht have never been played live.
    Alter Mann has barely been played live, like only 2 or 3 times, which is a shame because I love that song.
    Those 3 songs really don't get enough love.

Sehnsucht is a perfect album. I know Mutter is the preferred album by the masses, but to me, Sehnsucht is my record of choice.

I really wish Tier would make a comeback live. I never got to hear that song live.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    @ManBurning - I don’t dislike the two songs I mentioned, but I don’t listen to them as much as the rest of Sehnsucht. Alter Mann is a masterpiece. And when I listen to Küss Mich I actually forget that I really love it and just get put off by the stupid looney tunes samples.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I’ve never, ever understood the whole trading and keeping things secret thing. Maybe back in the 90’s with limited resources and whatnot, but if you’ve got it, share it. I guess it’s the utilitarian in me. I mean, Christ, look at the copious amounts of LIFAD era demos that everyone was able to enjoy!
    That was the result of a bad trade. Those weren’t supposed to get leaked.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Auslander video comes out on Tuesday, May 28th.
    Wonder what happened to the Zieg Dich video.
    Oh well... new video on Tuesday either way.

Also, tonight's rehearsal setlist was a little different. Opened with Deutschland, Was Ich Liebe has been scrapped and replaced with Rosenrot instead.
    Everything else seems to be similar/the same. Glad they made the choice of opening with Deutschland instead.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    That was the result of a bad trade. Those weren’t supposed to get leaked.
    Really? What’s the story behind that?

@ManBurning - wow, Rosenrot! Let’s hope it makes it past the fan club only stage *cough*Mein Land*cough*.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Well, tour offically starts today so let the details drip in by tonight!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    So is the new album self titled or untitled?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    As of the official press mailing it's "untitled" and reffered to as "album number 7". But of course shops and streaming sites have to host it as Rammstein - Rammstein to make a distinction.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    As of the official press mailing it's "untitled" and reffered to as "album number 7". But of course shops and streaming sites have to host it as Rammstein - Rammstein to make a distinction.
    So its gonna a end up like the Led Zepplin albums then, awesome.

I can't get enough of this album! I haven't had one of their albums on repeat like this since Reise, Reise.

Sehnsucht is always going to be my favorite, but this one is up there with Herzeleid, Mutter and Reise, Reise.

(I do love Rosenrot and LIFAD, just not as much as the others. Like NIN and Tool, no bad albums here, just ones that are better than the others)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    AUSLANDER!!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)