Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    The NIN hotline instagram featured it on their instagram story so i'm sure there's some sort of legitimacy (in regards to not being a complete scam) to it.
    I'm far too scared to open that sketchy ass link on the poster listing on a work computer. Just saying.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Did you (or someone else from here) make that?
    well, Trent is someone else from here so there's that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by my cat is an asshole View Post
    I can definitely relate to your username. One of my cats just recently shit on my living room floor. Feels bad man.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    well, Trent is someone else from here so there's that.
    And probably needs a new user name thanks to that one unnamed blog site.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    It looks like a certain fan website pulled the images of a 6th shirt that wasn't listed from the code of the website and put it up on teespring. Obviously I don't know for sure but that's what it looked like from Instagram stories last night.
    Last edited by RJK; 09-22-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I wish NIN didn't make such cool shirts. They're not the only band I listen to.
    But, I said fuck it and got the broken one, to go with my other fifteen NIN shirts, or whatever the number is.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    does that unnamed blog site have a name that is similar to a cat? Because that would be a fun meta joke.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I'm far too scared to open that sketchy ass link on the poster listing on a work computer. Just saying.
    That's what my co-worker refers to as a "risky click" haha. It is a legitimate link to TeeSpring.com, though.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I wish NIN didn't make such cool shirts. They're not the only band I listen to.
    But, I said fuck it and got the broken one, to go with my other fifteen NIN shirts, or whatever the number is.
    my boss the other day: How many nine inch nails tshirts do you have?

also his wife is a fan and made him go to a show the last time they came through. He's only like five or six years older than I am so it's not too weird.
    That's what my co-worker refers to as a "risky click" haha. It is a legitimate link to TeeSpring.com, though.
    The link in question I believe is the https://ufile.io/fp273eo4 link. It's a file-sharing site with a download file that will expire on the 23rd.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Yeah, the teespring one is fine, but then there's a $99 poster on there that specifically says not to buy, but contains a link to something else offsite?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    It looks like a certain fan website pulled the images of a 6th shirt that wasn't listed from the code of the website and put it up on teeapring. Obviously I don't know for sure but that's what it looked like from Instagram stories last night.
    Damn, so I was almost right on the money with my guess as to what it would be?!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yeah, the teespring one is fine, but then there's a $99 poster on there that specifically says not to buy, but contains a link to something else offsite?
    It's a photoshop file of the design.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I would buy the 'Everyday is exactly the same' t shirt because that is my life right now

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    goddamnit, i ordered the wrong size. does anyone know how to cancel an order?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    goddamnit, i ordered the wrong size. does anyone know how to cancel an order?
    You made me paranoid, so I checked my email to make sure I didn't fuck that up, but I don't see anywhere in the confirmation email where it specifies the size you ordered... As for cancelling an order, I would try replying to the email, it automatically opens a "ticket."

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    You made me paranoid, so I checked my email to make sure I didn't fuck that up, but I don't see anywhere in the confirmation email where it specifies the size you ordered... As for cancelling an order, I would try replying to the email, it automatically opens a "ticket."
    I replied, asking if I can please change the size to xxl. I thought my nin shirts were xl, but I just realized I normally order 2x.

On the other hand, my nin zip up hoodies have all been xl, and they fit perfectly.

Idk. Surely they can switch it to 2x before the end of October, and if they don't, it'll probably still fit. I'll just need to hang it dry to keep it from shrinking.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'm in the same boat. @elevenism ... I am usually an XL in any shirt. But I got wide ass shoulders and XL never fits with NIN shirts. I made a ticket to switch from XL to XXL cause I mixed up my order.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Just FYI, I wanted to change an order back in May with the Tour 2020 merch and this is what they told me:

Quote Originally Posted by nin.service@lnmerch.com
    Hello M0reta!

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, once an order is placed we do not have the ability to make changes.

If you would like, we can cancel your current order and you can create a new order with the desired changes?

Please be aware that items desired may no longer be in stock at the time of re-purchase.

Let us know if this is what you would like to do and we will take care of this ASAP!

PLEASE NOTE: your response is time sensitive as we will want to cancel before your order ships.

Thanks again for your patience and support! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know! We are happy to help!

Our support center hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST.

Messages are addressed in order of submission time. Duplicate or multiple inquiries can lead to your message being pushed back in the queue.

Ticket message:
    Hi,

I didn't realize one of the shirt is a WOMAN'S. I still want to get it but can you switch the size to XXL? Thank you very much!!

- {m0reta}
    Last edited by m0reta; 09-22-2020 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Format

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I'm in the same boat. @elevenism... I am usually an XL in any shirt. But I got wide ass shoulders and XL never fits with NIN shirts. I made a ticket to switch from XL to XXL cause I mixed up my order.
    I was wondering how fast these things are gonna go. @m0reta , how long did it take you to receive that message? Also, thank you so much for the tip!

I was THINKING of ordering a 2x and returning the 1x when it comes, or, selling it to someone who wants one in the fall, @ninlive . Crazy that we made the exact same mistake.

My wife and mother are telling me my nin shirts are too big as it is, though, and that they thing the xl will fit better.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Where are you seeing that? (the poster) and the off site link?

Edit, Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 09-22-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    I actually love the product descriptions more than the shirts themselves.
    This has been the MO for NIN for a while now. 99% sure TR writes these. They read exactly like his twitter account used to back when he did social media.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    This has been the MO for NIN for a while now. 99% sure TR writes these. They read exactly like his twitter account used to back when he did social media.
    Yeah, I think so too. As soon as I read them, I pictured him writing them at 2 AM chuckling quietly to himself about his witty commentary.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    this one.
    The link in question I believe is the https://ufile.io/fp273eo4 link. It's a file-sharing site with a download file that will expire on the 23rd.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Yeah, this is getting slightly interesting.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    so, what if you do order the poster? will it be like the one person who was able to order the blue dirt? who's got $99 to risk?
    Quote Originally Posted by my cat is an asshole View Post
    Also it's only women's shirts there now.

BAD YEAR 2020 (women's sizes)
    Last edited by allegate; 09-22-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Damn, so I was almost right on the money with my guess as to what it would be?!
    Yes.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    so, what if you do order the poster? will it be like the one person who was able to order the blue dirt? who's got $99 to risk?
    Please don't. You'll literally get a poster with an expired URL. It's print on demand - what you see is what you get.

Also it's only women's shirts there now.
    I'm still seeing both shirts.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So... the link expired. Would anybody be willing to share the psd with me? Thx.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I was wondering how fast these things are gonna go. @m0reta , how long did it take you to receive that message? Also, thank you so much for the tip!
    It was about 2 days. I emailed them May 19th and got a reply May 22nd.

My wife and mother are telling me my nin shirts are too big as it is, though, and that they thing the xl will fit better.
    I have found the XXL is much bigger for me and so usually go for XL now. I measured armpit to armpit with the Bad Witch Sand colored tee I have. XL is 22.5 inches vs XXL's at 26.5 inches. But if anything is listed as 'woman' I have to go as large as possible since they're always actually much smaller than any unisex/men's size.

HTH!

Edit: Dur..NIN store the sizing chart
    Last edited by m0reta; 09-23-2020 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Lynx!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I fucked up and order an xxl, too, and will either sell...I'm gonna sell one or the other of them, lolz.

I noticed that my my 2x nin shirts are a little too BIG, and realized that I DO have some xls. Now I don't know which order to cancel.

If they're really seriously limited edition, maybe I can sell the one that doesn't fit, if I don't cancel the order.