Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Really? Then explain what happened with Liz Cheney.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Really? Then explain what happened with Liz Cheney.
    It really is strange, but I don't think the Trump train has much steam left. She is probably a casualty in that she was one of the first to step up and say "ok enough of this bullshit!"

Or maybe it really is like that Twilight Zone episode, "It's a Good Life." I remember after Trump first got elected, I saw that episode and it resonated so hard for me. I was actually in tears at the end. "Won't someone take a lamp or something and end this!!!!?" So yeah, Liz Cheney got sent into the cornfield. But this isn't sustainable. It's gonna end, and the people who facilitated any part of this madness will be shamed in history books. And yes, I do think that sort of shame matters to these people, if they really believe they'll be shamed.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    But this isn't sustainable. It's gonna end, and the people who facilitated any part of this madness will be shamed in history books. And yes, I do think that sort of shame matters to these people, if they really believe they'll be shamed.
    I hope you're right, but I respectfully disagree. The misinformation horse is out of the barn, and I think they're going to ride it for all it's worth.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    and as long as they control as many states as they do it will not get better.

further down that thread there's this:

huh.
    Last edited by allegate; 05-26-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Waco(Everyone gets a tiara edition)

Sorry for the big picture, I tried to reformat and I gave up.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^^ that's insane

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    You know what, the one good thing I can say is that while they're obviously nuts they do at least practice gun safety better than your typical gun nut.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I mean, I think it's interesting that they're secure in themselves to embrace pink. I don't know too many gun-crazy nuts who experiment with fashion that much....

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Give it a rest.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Give it a rest.
    This could lead to another insurrection, his remaining followers are the most rabid over him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Trump is telling people to forget that the government simply doesn't work that way. His next chance at being "reinstated" will be in 2024, IF he's neither dead nor in jail.

I get the impression that people really do think that if anything happens to a President, the runner-up of the preceding election will take their place, given how Trump and his base seem to equate impeachment with the Democrats/media being jealous that he was elected instead of Hillary Clinton. It's pretty ironic how the same people who spent four years yelling "you lost, get over it" would rather burn the whole country down than accept that the Trump era is over.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    This could lead to another insurrection, his remaining followers are the most rabid over him.
    Yeah. Those fuckers in Congress need to speak up.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    The really fucked up part here, is if through some weird power play or loophole, Trump actually did get reinstated as President in August, it would rip this country to pieces. I don’t know if he really thinks this is plausible, or if all this is part of a 2024 bid, but it’s not going to happen. I hope Trump gets everyone worked up thinking “the Storm is finally coming!” What’s it going to take for all the pizzagate q people to realize “ohhhh, I’m an idiot!”

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I see this thread title and I keep thinking of the line from Descending on Fear Inoc.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    he'll be on Parlor

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    nah, you really think he's going to accept a social media platform where he can't tell people that he's their "favorite president," without knowing deep down that tens of millions of those "followers" actually despise him? Trump doesn't want an echo chamber where everyone tells him that they love him... especially the sort of people he hates to have to deal with when they clean his golf cart or push the dessert tray. He wants to hear that the woman who just had to clean his toilet thinks he's a complete fucking bastard. That's really what gets him off, and it's been the formula his whole life.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

American politicians do not lose their reelection races only to be reinstalled later on, as might the second-place horse in a race whose winner was disqualified.
    Oh, double burn.
    Last edited by allegate; 06-03-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    haha.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I wonder if Trump realizes his legacy is going to be “after sucking off the kkk, he tried unsuccessfully to start a civil war, because he was a big baby and he didn’t like that he’s a gigantic, enormous loser. Like a BIG loser.

A TREMENDOUS LOOOOOOOOOOSER

Like... wouldn't it be a great thing if we could just try to work as a society to supplant the word "bitch" with "Trump" in some common usage. Like, imagine a father trying to instill some lessons about sportsmanship, and his son has just lost a baseball game, and he's all sad and pissed because it was his fault, and he's like "DAD! I messed up... I'm a loser!"

And the father responds angrily with "Listen son! Today... today you might have lost, but that doesn't make you a loser. But you know what makes you a complete Trump? If you don't walk over and shake the hands of that team that just beat you...because they did. You lost. You have to accept that, and be an adult about it. Not a complete crybaby Trump. No son of mine is gonna be a fucking Trump. So you go over there, shake some hands, and don't tell mom I said the t-word"

Last edited by Jinsai; 06-05-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Pantsgate.

Was he wearing his pants backward? Are they Sansabelt? Did he poop his pants?

The guy can't seem to afford a good tailor. His sleeves are always too long, and he wears those ENORMOUS tapered slacks. And he's always wrinkly and disheveled. And the too-long ties, ugh. The suits always LOOK cheap, even though he's buying really expensive suits.

It's not a good look, ever.

His biggest intended message this weekend? "Get the vaccine, vaccine is good, I got the vaccine, I'm responsible for the vaccines."

Which is making his supporters' heads spin. "Nooooooooooo!"

Meanwhile, Pantsgate.

Last edited by allegro; 06-07-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    And the too-long ties, ugh.
    Didn't Chris Christie say that Trump suggested he should try wearing a longer tie because it's "slimming" or something? I really feel like I remember hearing this...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Didn't Chris Christie say that Trump suggested he should try wearing a longer tie because it's "slimming" or something? I really feel like I remember hearing this...
    I Googled it; guess so.

He's WRONG, but whatever.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    borrowing from a friend
    Trump was back in NC yesterday.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    And THIS is why I will never move. I'm comfortable in my lovely liberal educated heaven. Away from those idiots.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    MJT: Dumb and Dumber

1) Nearly everything she demands is Trump’s fault and occurred under the Trump administration

2) Check out her deadline

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    June 31st? Wow. Biden should agree to provide the information on June 31st and then just do nothing.

it would be great trolling but no one in this administration is cool enough to do that.

edit: I can't wait for the "I/she didn't say that" crowd to get started.
    Last edited by allegate; 06-08-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    omg June 31st lmao