Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    As much as I want both of the Red Rocks posters in the foil variant, it's coming down to either buying those posters or solidifying tickets for Chicago, so I'm gonna play my cards safely. But if I see one of the foil posters for the second night floating around at the right time, I won't be able to help myself. That thing is fucking COOOOL, and I can imagine the foil variant looks fucking awesome.

Pretty happy with my haul from this tour so far, though! I focused on show-specific stuff and a couple of other shirts, but I'm probably gonna end up getting at least one of everything else at the Chicago shows next month. Managed to get the Night 1 + 2 regular posters, tour poster, tour shirt, white NIN shirt, and the Night 2 shirt this time around.

THAT BEING SAID - I'm still desperately hoping to find a Night 1 t-shirt for Red Rocks in a large, or even a medium, so if anyone has a spare, I'll absolutely pay extra for it!! Also have an extra physical component for NTAE and AV that I'd be willing to include in the trade. Lemme know, peeps!
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 09-20-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    ....... it's coming down to either buying those posters or solidifying tickets for Chicago......
    Always prefer the experience over the stuff. Posters, merch, and collectibles can be found via many channels later. It might cost a bit but with enough persistence you can close that gap. Perhaps during LiTS or other tours with relatively fixed setlists I'd consider it, but on this tour where they seem to be unloading the catalog on stage every night I'd not buy any merch/food/drinks if it was the difference between me getting another show or not.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Always prefer the experience over the stuff. Posters, merch, and collectibles can be found via many channels later. It might cost a bit but with enough persistence you can close that gap. Perhaps during LiTS or other tours with relatively fixed setlists I'd consider it, but on this tour where they seem to be unloading the catalog on stage every night I'd not buy any merch/food/drinks if it was the difference between me getting another show or not.
    Exactly. I can always find stuff later, albiet probably with a slight markup, which is inevitable. I won't be able to retroactively attend a show I wish I'd gone to, and for this tour in particular, I'd never let myself hear the end of it if I went to Chicago and saw 1/3 or 2/3 of the shows there. I'm sure each show will be its own treat, but that's also the reason I HAVE to see all three, haha. Besides, now I have another month to stash money away exclusively for more merchandise, AT the shows I'm holding out to attend, so I'm not gonna completely put myself out for something I know will be at the merch table again later.

I got a regular poster for each night anyway, so I'm absolutely happy enough with that. As for the tour poster, since I don't have the Physical World poster to match with it (and probably won't get one, seeing as I'm iffy about owning merch for events I didn't attend), I think my plan is gonna be to get the tour poster framed with the tickets/print outs from the 5 shows I'm attending all lined up next to it in the frame, that way they all fit together nicely. I won't have to put the tickets in the frame with their respective show posters, and those will be able to fill their respective frames all on their own. It looks pretty cool in my mind, but we'll see how things go between now and then!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Any posters or shirts tonight?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Any posters or shirts tonight?
    I'm wondering the same thing. Hasn't been a peep from anyone at the show so far.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    You guys need to check twitter. :-)

Via reply to @ninlive :

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeffreak0...161986/photo/1
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeffreak0...635840/photo/1

No San Antonio specific poster it looks like but show specific shirt is there and it has chip image.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So, they have cycled through all the "bad witch" images now. Assuming they are going to repeat the same 5 in the same order they showed up... then that would mean it would look something like this:

Memphis - Kneeling
    Atlanta 1 - Solar flare
    Atlanta 2 - Finger
    Nashville - Bones
    Louisville - Chip
    Washington 1 - Kneeling
    Washington 2 - Solar Flare
    NY1 - Finger
    NY2 - Bones
    Brooklyn 1 - Chip
    Brooklyn 2 - Kneeling
    Boston 1 - Solar Flare
    Boston 2 - Finger
    Detroit 1 - Bones
    Detroit 2 - Chip
    Chicago 1 - Kneeling
    Chicago 2 - Solar Flare
    Chicago 3 - Finger
    Mexico - Bones
    NOLA 1 - Chip
    NOLA 2 - Kneeling
    NOLA 3 - Solar Flare
    Irving 1 - Finger
    Irving 2 - Bones
    Vegas 1 - Chip
    Vegas 2 - Kneeling
    San Fran 1 - Solar Flare
    San Fran 2 - Finger
    LA 1 - Bones
    LA 2 - Chip
    LA 3 - Kneeling
    LA 4 - Solar Flare
    LA 5 - Finger
    LA 6 - Bones

Now, if there is a 6th design that has all 5 on it (like the cover of Bad Witch, the same "show specific" shirts that were in Europe, then this was all for nothing. I almost feel like there might be a 6th shirt to go with all 6 LA shows. A different image for all 6 shows so LA doesn't get a repeat shirt design.

Guess we'll wait and see if Memphis has the kneeling man image or not.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 09-23-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Ugh, the finger for Atlanta 2...that's the only one I didn't want lol. I'll probably get it anyway because they're show-specific, if the pattern holds that way.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    So, they have cycled through all the "bad witch" images now. Assuming they are going to repeat the same 5 in the same order they showed up... then that would mean it would look something like this:

Memphis - Kneeling
    Atlanta 1 - Solar flare
    Atlanta 2 - Finger
    Nashville - Bones
    Louisville - Chip
    Washington 1 - Kneeling
    NY1 - Finger
    NY2 - Bones
    Brooklyn 1 - Chip
    Brooklyn 2 - Kneeling
    Boston 1 - Solar Flare
    Boston 2 - Finger
    Detroit 1 - Bones
    Detroit 2 - Chip
    Chicago 1 - Kneeling
    Chicago 2 - Solar Flare
    Chicago 3 - Finger
    Mexico - Bones
    NOLA 1 - Chip
    NOLA 2 - Kneeling
    NOLA 3 - Solar Flare
    Irving 1 - Finger
    Irving 2 - Bones
    Vegas 1 - Chip
    Vegas 2 - Kneeling
    San Fran 1 - Solar Flare
    San Fran 2 - Finger
    LA 1 - Bones
    LA 2 - Chip
    LA 3 - Kneeling
    LA 4 - Solar Flare
    LA 5 - Finger
    LA 6 - Bones

Now, if there is a 6th design that has all 5 on it (like the cover of Bad Witch, the same "show specific" shirts that were in Europe, then this was all for nothing. I almost feel like there might be a 6th shirt to go with all 6 LA shows. A different image for all 6 shows so LA doesn't get a repeat shirt design.

TR: *sigh* “re-print the shirts, they have expectations again.”

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post

Memphis - Kneeling
    Atlanta 1 - Solar flare
    Atlanta 2 - Finger
    Nashville - Bones
    Louisville - Chip
    Washington 1 - Kneeling
    NY1 - Finger
    NY2 - Bones
    Brooklyn 1 - Chip
    Brooklyn 2 - Kneeling
    Boston 1 - Solar Flare
    Boston 2 - Finger
    Detroit 1 - Bones
    Detroit 2 - Chip
    Chicago 1 - Kneeling
    Chicago 2 - Solar Flare
    Chicago 3 - Finger
    Mexico - Bones
    NOLA 1 - Chip
    NOLA 2 - Kneeling
    NOLA 3 - Solar Flare
    Irving 1 - Finger
    Irving 2 - Bones
    Vegas 1 - Chip
    Vegas 2 - Kneeling
    San Fran 1 - Solar Flare
    San Fran 2 - Finger
    LA 1 - Bones
    LA 2 - Chip
    LA 3 - Kneeling
    LA 4 - Solar Flare
    LA 5 - Finger
    LA 6 - Bones

Was hoping for the chip for Chicago.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Maybe he'll order a special middle finger print, just for us...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    hope it holds up, Chip for NOLA night 1!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Via @nintourhistory twitter today's poster. Sorry I can't link the image.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHqFfIl...d=h84mckiulm31

Holy shit do I find it gorgeous and I am excited to get it. :-D

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Via @nintourhistory twitter today's poster. Sorry I can't link the image.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHqFfIl...d=h84mckiulm31

Holy shit do I find it gorgeous and I am excited to get it. :-D
    That looks sick!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

“Fragile.”
    Humbled to announce a true grail project for me- my poster for tonight’s @Nineinchnails gig at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis Tennessee. I’ve been a huge NIN fan from my earliest days and the chance to create a gig poster for the band is a bucket list project for sure.
    Six color screen print on bright white stock, these will be available at the show tonight, with my artist copies and limited variants dropping a little later on. Special shout out to Jeff for the huge opportunity, thank you man, I’m grateful! Thanks to everyone else for looking and the support! ��
    ‘This is the beginning....’
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-24-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post

“Fragile.”
    Humbled to announce a true grail project for me- my poster for tonight’s @Nineinchnails gig at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis Tennessee. I’ve been a huge NIN fan from my earliest days and the chance to create a gig poster for the band is a bucket list project for sure.
    Six color screen print on bright white stock, these will be available at the show tonight, with my artist copies and limited variants dropping a little later on. Special shout out to Jeff for the huge opportunity, thank you man, I’m grateful! Thanks to everyone else for looking and the support! ��
    ‘This is the beginning....’
    Fan-fucking-tastic job. Seriously one of the best gig posters I've ever seen. Congrats!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Grabbed the Orpheum poster foil variant - tonight's shirt from Memphis was the kneeling man so the rotation has reset. I'd say the schedule posted earlier will be the likely order.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Grabbed the Orpheum poster foil variant - tonight's shirt from Memphis was the kneeling man so the rotation has reset. I'd say the schedule posted earlier will be the likely order.
    Could you post a pic whenever you have a chance? I'd really like to see it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    For anyone who gives a tutti-frutti, Las Vegas had been added to the tour shirt but not yet to the tour poster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I didn't expect the shirts to be updated so quickly. Looking at the capacity of the venues & estimating half the headline and a third of the festival audience bought shirts, the initial print run would be roughly 20k shirts.

(thanks head cold two days before my Atlanta shows)

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I’m assuming they knew they’d be going back to The Joint before announcing it so maybe they had a smaller amount of shirts made for beforehand and then a larger batch intended for the rest of the tour? I have no idea how these things work but that would make more sense than throwing out over 10,000 shirts.

Also, wow the show-specific posters are fucking phenomenal this year. Even the ones I’ve not been a fan of have still been gorgeous.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Well with the Louisville show being canceled, I wonder if the picture rotation on the show shirts will remain the same or if it will "move up"... If it remains the same then the shirts must have been pre-printed, If the rotation changes then they are printing right before the show in some manner. Just my speculation...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I hope BOTP is doing an Atlanta print.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJ6QqVHaGg/

EDIT: Not doing a print. Confirmed.
    Last edited by ninlive; 09-25-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I hope BOTP is doing an Atlanta print.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJ6QqVHaGg/

EDIT: Not doing a print. Confirmed.
    Thank god... He should do a Chicago print 'cause that's the shows i'll be at, lol. I don't want to miss out on his poster, if he's doing one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That Memphis poster is so awesome. Wish i could get one. I just made it my phone background lol.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If you want to get information about the artist edition of the Memphis print we all seem to want, you must subscribe to the artist's newsletter.

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    As an avid Daniel Danger collector (at least 20+ prints, all amazing)...I'm pumped that he's doing the Atlanta prints...and selling them on his store tomorrow as well.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    ^^Interesting. I was hoping to sample different artists for these two shows. Good luck to everyone getting whichever version they’re into!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMfoqZD...=1ocaz26vrmkal

I can’t get the embed code to work because I suck.

*Randazzo edit*

A post shared by on

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 09-26-2018 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Blarf

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I gotcha @FULLMETAL - without the spaces, it's [ instagram ] the ID - BoMfoqZDohr [ / instagram ]