Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Agreed. Pretty lame. Looks like someone took a photo of some flames or a curtain or something and ran it through a program like Vectoraster or Rasterbator. I could honestly make this poster in like 10-15 minutes.
    Their twitter account has more NIN “prints” for previous shows...they seem more like design exercises than actual commissions.
    Edit: confirmed

Last edited by cdm; 10-09-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Are the enamel pins the same way they had at the pre-sale event?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Does the new ladies tank say something in the front? I can’t tell from the pictures.

Edit: Nevermind. I see the price tag is blocking the the image.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    DC night 2 poster.

I really don't like either of the DC posters.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    I really don't like either of the DC posters.
    Totally with you there, looks generic and uninspired. Some people seem to really be digging it, so good for them though!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Are the enamel pins the same way they had at the pre-sale event?
    Yes, I have one from the Physical World presale and one from Red Rocks, same pin.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, the second show in DC has got an uncommon sequence of songs played. Are the second shows in multi-show cities having weirder set lists, presumably? Still trying to pick a night in Chicago.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahConnor View Post
    Wow, the second show in DC has got an uncommon sequence of songs played. Are the second shows in multi-show cities having weirder set lists, presumably? Still trying to pick a night in Chicago.
    I sure hope so. I'm doing nights 2 & 3! I'm really hoping that I can manage to catch The Perfect Drug one of those nights, in addition to hopefully seeing some of the following: I'm Afraid of Americans, Happiness in Slavery, Now I'm Nothing, Last, The Becoming, Dead Souls, The Lovers, This Isn't the Place, as many Bad Witch songs as possible, and it'd also be nice to see the live debut of The Idea of You or My Violent Heart (nothing's impossible this tour). I'm also really hoping that they have a really cool poster for one or both nights. I'm sure I sound greedy as fuck, but I'm just super excited. This feels like a special tour and it might even make up for me missing the Wave Goodbye tour.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3killa View Post
    Totally with you there, looks generic and uninspired. Some people seem to really be digging it, so good for them though!
    Going to all 4 NYC shows.

Brain: "I can't wait to see these kick ass prints and buy them all!"

Wallet: "I can't wait for the prints to be boring and uninspired so I don't have to spend."

Walls: "Where the fuck are you going to put more prints?"

MANY unframed prints flat packed in storage boxes: "Yeah where the fuck are you going to put more prints?"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post

Wallet: "I can't wait for the prints to be boring and uninspired so I don't have to spend."

MANY unframed prints flat packed in storage boxes: "Yeah where the fuck are you going to put more prints?"
    Update:

Wallet: "Whew..."

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I can relate. I have 3 or 4 framed prints sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall and a closet full of about a dozen prints still in their poster tubes waiting to be framed. And yet I can't wait to spend my money on new NIN prints for Chicago.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    For those with prints in tubes or boxes, get an art portfolio book. I keep all my concert prints in one and can flip through and enjoy them whenever I want.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    For those with prints in tubes or boxes, get an art portfolio book. I keep all my concert prints in one and can flip through and enjoy them whenever I want.
    Dang I never thought of that. Do you have any recommendations? I used (and really liked) an Itoya 11 x 17 for my college portfolio but the cover is kind of floppy and might not provide enough support.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get one. Any recommendations as far as what brand or where to buy? I have mostly 18x24” prints, but I have a few 20x30, 24x36, and 12x36” prints too.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Duh. Get more rooms. Each room is like FOUR new walls to put NIN stuff on!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Update:

I don't love it based on that portion of it. BUT, it seems like it's supposed to actually resemble Radio City, so that makes it more compelling.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Dang I never thought of that. Do you have any recommendations? I used (and really liked) an Itoya 11 x 17 for my college portfolio but the cover is kind of floppy and might not provide enough support.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah, I’ve been meaning to get one. Any recommendations as far as what brand or where to buy? I have mostly 18x24” prints, but I have a few 20x30, 24x36, and 12x36” prints too.
    I have an Itoya 18x24 and it works for the vast majority of my prints. Every single NIN print I have fits in it. I think that's the biggest one Itoya makes, but I'm sure someone else makes larger ones.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I have an Itoya 18x24 and it works for the vast majority of my prints. Every single NIN print I have fits in it. I think that's the biggest one Itoya makes, but I'm sure someone else makes larger ones.
    Thanks for the tip! Amazon has the 18x24 Itoya for $38.72. That's way cheaper than I expected.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Update:

Emek put up the full design, its pretty awful which sucks cause Emek is on point usually. His Queens NYC was great

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Emek put up the full design, its pretty awful which sucks cause Emek is on point usually. His Queens NYC was great
    Woof...not a fan.

Good lookin out, though.
    Last edited by cdm; 10-12-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Night one NYC artist poster:

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    And Todd Slater put his Red Rocks night #2 poster up! Foil is gone though.

https://www.toddslater.net/

Does anyone have info perchance for the DC artists? I haven't found anything on my own yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    im digging it, anyone know what time doors open so i can make sure i get one? Have the posters been selling out in the past? and yes emeks QOTSA poster for msg last year was better but it was very limited and sold out really quick and i was very pissed i wasnt able to get one. I wanna make sure that doesnt happene again

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Hold up! Found this image of the DC merch booth on /r (using Imgur link b/c the pic is HUGE): https://imgur.com/UO587eP

Check the old-school NIN shirt on the Merch Person in the lower right corner.

WANT!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuzik85 View Post
    im digging it, anyone know what time doors open so i can make sure i get one? Have the posters been selling out in the past? and yes emeks QOTSA poster for msg last year was better but it was very limited and sold out really quick and i was very pissed i wasnt able to get one. I wanna make sure that doesnt happene again
    So far it's pretty consistent that doors open at 6pm. For shows w/ no GA you're fine in most cases to be there 1 hour early. For shows w/ GA I'd go 2 hours early unless you want rail. :-) In which case better figure another way to get stuff!! Fellow rail buddies in Nashville were kind enough to hold me a spot in exchange for getting the posters for them and myself. I just ensured I hustled over toot sweet between merch and rail. Make sure you ask staff where merch is so you don't waste time neck craning once inside!

How fast any poster sells out just depends on too nany other factors (like how awesome it is - see Memphis vs DC for example). So if you are intent on getting one no matter what, just be early. :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    That's definitely worth a re-print.

On an unrelated note, am I correct in seeing that the date-specific shirts are only $25? If so, that's quite a steal.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    That's definitely worth a re-print.

On an unrelated note, am I correct in seeing that the date-specific shirts are only $25? If so, that's quite a steal.
    It is! I’m loving the pricing for tour merch this time around. Spending less on each individual thing makes me feel inclined to buy more things, heh. These shows alone are filling my closet space quick.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 10-12-2018 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Typo made it seem like I was shopping for your clothes.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Hey guys, this is the MERCH thread, general tour thread's that-a-way.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tonight's poster looks WAY WAY better in person. And @ninlive archive posted a pic of tonight's foil variant on his IG story. it's absolutely gorgeous. I got into Radio City at like 6:25 or so and they didn't even have the foil variant up anymore. Long gone.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Looks like BOTP is doing the poster tonight...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo6yh-QH...of_the_pyram1d