Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I've been able to follow the UPS delivery of my copy of Vol. 3 on a map today. They keep getting close to my house only to turn around and go further away, then close, then turn around. They've been as close as half a mile away. It's now 9pm. I don't think the fuckers are coming tonight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I got a email from Amazon.ca saying my Vol 3 will arrive Dec 24-Dec 30. Seems like Vol 3 Canadian stock exists but 1 & 2 still no where to be seen.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Got a notification that my vol 2 has shipped. Finally!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Watchmen physical shipping and availability discussion

FYI: I'm still getting the daily emails from Target tiptoeing my Vol 2 delivery back a day (we're up to Dec 20 currently) but a friend of mine got a shipping notice for both Vol 2 and 3 at once. I'm hoping to get a similar notification in the next day or so.

The somewhat irritating part: she placed her order a day or two after me. Oh well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I finally received an email from Target with tracking for Vol 3 LP, but Vol 2 is still "preparing". My head hurts.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    FYI: I'm still getting the daily emails from Target tiptoeing my Vol 2 delivery back a day (we're up to Dec 20 currently) but a friend of mine got a shipping notice for both Vol 2 and 3 at once. I'm hoping to get a similar notification in the next day or so.

The somewhat irritating part: she placed her order a day or two after me. Oh well.
    After going through the same thing as you, with getting a new delay every day, I finally got a shipping notification today for volume 2.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    After going through the same thing as you, with getting a new delay every day, I finally got a shipping notification today for volume 2.
    Vol 2 is now Dec 23 while Vol 3 simultaneously says Shipped and Backordered.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    My copy of Volume 2 from Target arrived today (Wednesday)

No idea about vol 3 though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Woo-hoo!

Vol 2 & 3 have just arrived from the UK NIN store.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received shipping notices for Vol 2 and Vol 3 from Target at the same time last night.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

Watchmen physical shipping and availability discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    My copy of Volume 2 from Target arrived today (Wednesday)

No idea about vol 3 though.
    my vol 2 arrived today (after getting pushed back every day for almost a week), and i got a shipping notification for vol 3 yesterday. also from target. hopefully yours will ship soon!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So anyone who ordered Vol 3 from Amazon.ca seems like they have stock. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday but it’s at. My local post office this morning so I might get it today.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    So anyone who ordered Vol 3 from Amazon.ca seems like they have stock. Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday but it’s at. My local post office this morning so I might get it today.
    Mine is saying it will be here between Dec 30th - Jan 6th. The product page for Vol 3 is now showing ships in 1 - 2 months. It's crazy how difficult these three volumes have been to get.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Mine is saying it will be here between Dec 30th - Jan 6th. The product page for Vol 3 is now showing ships in 1 - 2 months. It's crazy how difficult these three volumes have been to get.
    I know, like really the stock is harder the RSD Exclusives to get lol.
    Funny how Vol 3 is available but 1 & 2 never got across the border. Don’t they press these in Toronto for Canada or are these all being pressed in the US?

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Funny how Vol 3 is available but 1 & 2 never got across the border. Don’t they press these in Toronto for Canada or are these all being pressed in the US?
    They are being pressed in the USA and Europe (presumably), but all North American orders are going through a single distributor, which is a huge ball-ache for local stores.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't get me started on RSD exclusives. Still pissed I didn't get a copy of PJ: Unplugged this year .

But I did get the NIN box set the other year !!

I think we'll end up with a US pressing but not sure.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Don't get me started on RSD exclusives. Still pissed I didn't get a copy of PJ: Unplugged this year .

word is there's going to be either a limited fan club repressing or just a limited repressing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i had to work so I couldn’t make it to my local but I lost interest when I found out it wasn’t the whole set. Even though it was RITFW and the banter.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    word is there's going to be either a limited fan club repressing or just a limited repressing.
    I got a notification about that but it was already sold out before I saw the notification

Unless there's another one.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticker might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...eba_hollywood/

In the wild at Amoeba Hollywood. Anyone out in Cali/ Hollywood wanna help a homie out? PM me, I'd like this edition with the fun "definitive edition" hype sticker.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 12-21-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticket might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

In the wild at Amoeba Hollywood. Anyone out in Cali/ Hollywood wanna help a homie out? PM me, I'd like this edition with the fun "definitive edition" hype sticker.
    Mine from Amazon.ca had it and also the Rotate This copy had hype sticker too. The problem is the hype sticker & the warning sticker on actually on the package and the Vol 3 & Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross HBO watchmen sticker is on the plastic wrap.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    My Target order for vol.3 arrived this morning (dropped off at 7:40am) with the DE hype sticker adhered to the jacket (similar to "Important Warning") not the shrink-wrap (like the vol.3 & white HBO's Watchmen stickers).

Received an email late last night that my Target vol.2 order has finally shipped (after complaining about the myriad of emails/delays on Twitter, they sent a $10 gift card).

Spent an hour doing a crossfade (I suck using Audition) to get "Let Him Ride" into the digital space for portable playback (I'm a frequent flyer & most podcasts put me to sleep too easily).

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm beating a dead hourse here but my Vol. 3 came from Amazon and did not have the "difinitive edition" sticker. It was speculated that the sticket might only be for press release/ review editions but then this...

My target copy has it the hype sticker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Mine from Amazon.ca had it and also the Rotate This copy had hype sticker too. The problem is the hype sticker & the warning sticker on actually on the package and the Vol 3 & Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross HBO watchmen sticker is on the plastic wrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    My target copy has it the hype sticker

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Well maybe I have a "misprint" as mine doesn't have the sticker... I'm going to list it on eBay for $35,000 as "NIN HBO Watchmen Vol. 3 Limited Edition not in Stores MISSPRESS RARE OPP Still Sealed!!!"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well maybe I have a "misprint" as mine doesn't have the sticker... I'm going to list it on eBay for $35,000 as "NIN HBO Watchmen Vol. 3 Limited Edition not in Stores MISSPRESS RARE OPP Still Sealed!!!"
    Well there’s like 3 listings on EBay that don’t have the hype sticker but you won’t get $35k lol.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Vol 3 arrived today from Target in great condition and with all the stickers. Vol 2 finally shipped but it's scheduled to arrive late next week. Shipping delays aside, I'd recommend ordering from Target...this assumes Vol 2 is as well packaged as 1 and 3.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Vol 3 arrived today from Target in great condition and with all the stickers. Vol 2 finally shipped but it's scheduled to arrive late next week. Shipping delays aside, I'd recommend ordering from Target...this assumes Vol 2 is as well packaged as 1 and 3.
    I had the exact same experience. I pre-ordered all 3 Watchmen from Target for around $50 total, free shipping. I got Volume 1 shortly after its release, Volume 3 yesterday, and Volume 2 is supposed to arrive next week. Both 1 and 3 arrived in MINT condition. I would order from them again. Of course, Amazon also ships vinyl in great packaging and usually arrives MINT. But Target had an amazing deal on the 3 LPs that I couldn't resist. But 2, get 1 free.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    There's little to no hope of finding volume 1 vinyl in the wild at this point, right? Secondary market prices are crazy.

I found volume 3 on Friday and ordered volume 2 from Barnes & Noble (says it will arrive Tuesday).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got vol 3. Still no sign of 1 or 2 for now.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    After waiting for the "wider in-store release" that actually never happened in Europe, I still managed to preoder Vol.3 via merchbar.com and vol.2 via a third-party seller on amazon.co.uk. Sadly vol.1 is out of stock everywhere so I'm hoping it'll be repressed one day because right now the prices are skyrocketing.

After missing the December 20th shipping date, this is what merchbar said:
    Unfortunately, it looks like your TRENT REZNOR & ATTICUS ROSS WATCHMEN: VOLUME 3 (MUSIC FROM THE HBO SERIES) Vinyl Record album is still on backorder. We apologize for not having an estimated ship date, however, we expect your order to still be fulfilled!