Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1106

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Dang. Never saw that Burning Bright photo. I love that one. That song is so special to me. Will have to hunt that one down someday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Dang. Never saw that Burning Bright photo. I love that one. That song is so special to me. Will have to hunt that one down someday.
    Holy shit that Burning Bright photo is amazing. I bought a Night 3 photo at one of the shows and was still feeling good about my choice until that one came out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    So night 6 photo (the red one) is definitely Burning Bright from the December 14th show. Can we positively identitify the other 5 photos?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Well they gone.... Probably for the best. I probably didn't really need to spend 250 on that.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    thank you for giving everyone the chance to buy this.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Well they gone.... Probably for the best. I probably didn't really need to spend 250 on that.
    Yeah... I was super tempted and wish I could have one, but spending $250 on myself right before Christmas is pretty hard to justify.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Looks like tonight is Brad Klausen again :-) Thanks to the friend of a friend!
    Didn’t see it mentioned here, but Klausen N5 prints go on sale next Saturday!

Here is my poster for the NIN show in Los Angeles this past Friday. I will have my copies for sale on Saturday the 29th at 10 AM Pacific (would have it this week but will be in LA for the holidays visiting family); regular white paper and some silver rainbow foil.
    Edit: Also, quoting this for new page!

Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Emek's LA film artist prints >>>

“Infinite Filmstrip, Endless Cycle"
    (Consuming Man)

12” x 36” silkscreen printed on “clear” real film
    signed, numbered and doodled

There are 2 versions of this poster
    Edition of 175 of each kind
    *randomly selected
    ONE only per order

110 of each were sold at the show
    - we have the lowest numbers
    (only emek artist copies are doodled)

Price: $ 100+ shipping

Please visit our web Store at www.emekstudios.com

*click on the NEW RELEASE image to open the sale page
    Refreshing the sale page https://www.emekstudios.com/collections/new-release increases the chance you will see the poster image sooner; however, excessive refresh (using F5 for example) WILL temporarily block you from our website for at least one minute.

The BUY NOW buttons will appear sometime between
    12:00pm and 12:15pm
    PT on Thursday Dec.20th.
    When the sale is complete we will
    replace the BUY BUTTONS with SOLD-OUT
    PLEASE make sure your shipping address is updated in the payment system you use.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-20-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My god those Emek prints sold out in seconds. makes buying NIN tickets look like a goddamn breeze.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got one in my cart but didn't even make it through the checkout process.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So I scored something pretty damn cool! I was chatting with the Suburban Avenger artist for a while, and I was able to purchase the original piece for the Vegas night 2 poster!

Now I just have to get this framed! Interesting to see all the changes that were made in post.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I'm afraid to ask what that cost. Great job getting that though. Very very cool, unique item.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I'm afraid to ask what that cost. Great job getting that though. Very very cool, unique item.
    It wasn’t cheap, but it was also a very fair value for an original piece. He was saying he normally doesn’t sell the originals, and wasn’t sure what price to put them at. So we just haggled back and forth for a bit before coming to a price we agreed was good. Hesitant to post the value, in case anyone else started asking him, I don’t want to be the one baselining the value of his work!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think the first two are long gone.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Not the best picture, but Merry Christmas to me! The only one from the LA dates I chose to get framed, for now. Framer did great, I think, choosing the silver mat for beneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That looks awesome!! Good choice.

On the one hand, I’m glad there are a few more of those LA Emeks floating around out there for us to try and pick through. On the other hand, really not pleased with all the “I want minimum $400 for this” ridiculousness on eBay. Still looking to work out a deal to buy/trade within the community if anyone has one!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I think I'm gonna go all glass on both sides for my EMEK.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I think I'm gonna go all glass on both sides for my EMEK.
    The guy at my local frame shop was very excited about my Emek and is floating the print off a white background and incorporating a hidden LED ribbon along the sides of the frame / behind a small mat. Light color will be changeable with a remote. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    The guy at my local frame shop was very excited about my Emek and is floating the print off a white background and incorporating a hidden LED ribbon along the sides of the frame / behind a small mat. Light color will be changeable with a remote. I'm excited to see how it turns out.
    I dont know what that means but you got alot of likes so woo hoo!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    If you didn't like the Mexico City N2 poster, you can ignore this post. :-)

But if you did or are collecting all of them or are just feeling sassy, you can get a copy from Mercadorama's store now.

https://www.kichink.com/buy/2049841/...esa-2018-ciler

For non-Spanish speakers, at the very bottom on the page under 'Configuración', you can switch to English with the 'Idioma' drop down. Do *not* however change 'Moneda' as it won't show you the poster anymore. But if you go through checkout later it did show me total in USD which came to about $79 for me. Shipping to FL was about $29 USD while the poster itself was about $50.25 USD.

And now finally, my collection is complete!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Possible I missed it, but I think the poster index is missing the San Fran family and friends variant seen here. I can't vouch for the authenticity of this auction, but a relative of mine received a gift pack from a band member that included one, so the design is indeed authentic.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Possible I missed it, but I think the poster index is missing the San Fran family and friends variant seen here. I can't vouch for the authenticity of this auction, but a relative of mine received a gift pack from a band member that included one, so the design is indeed authentic.
    I definitely didn't see that. If anyone has a capture of that one without the eBay username on it, please let me know so i can add it to nincatalog.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    I definitely didn't see that. If anyone has a capture of that one without the eBay username on it, please let me know so i can add it to nincatalog.
    I'm seeking permission from said relative to share their photo - will post here assuming I get the ok.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Here’s a non-eBay sourced snapshot of the friends and family SF variant, courtesy of my cousins-in-law-several-times-removed, Courtney and Lauren!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Thats great. Reminds me of Tetsuo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Cross-posting from the merchandise thread - the Miles Tsang Palladium poster glows in the dark. I took this with the "night sight" setting on my phone, so it enhances the greens a bit, but it's a cool effect in person.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    is the font on the bottom of the Tsang a little out of focus/hard to read for anyone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have the tour print for the Phoenix show by Suburban Avenger for sale? Or cold and infinite tour shirt medium for sale?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigotechoco View Post
    Anyone have the tour print for the Phoenix show by Suburban Avenger for sale? Or cold and infinite tour shirt medium for sale?
    For what it’s worth, the tour shirt is currently available on the NIN.com store!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I dont know what that means but you got alot of likes so woo hoo!
    This:

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    @aleywwu I'll be honest, when you first mentioned doing this, I wasn't so sure it'd work that well and be worth what it probably cost, but that does look pretty fucking sweet!