Page 421 of 485 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,630 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    On Sami Zayn: “That’s not Sami Zayn’s promos. That’s Vince McMahon talking through Sami Zayn.”

I told you so.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    ignore this post
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 05-15-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post

A post shared by on

Haha I bet Vince is RAGING at having to compete with TNT AGAIN! LOL!!!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Ric Flair rushed to the hospital again today with a 'very serious emergency'.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    And Alexa Bliss is out of the Money in the Bank match after not being medically cleared to wrestle. Not sure what's going on with her, but I've got some bad feelings. She's been "back", but wrestled like 2 matches over the past few months and stuck in her talk show garbage every Monday night, then suddenly she's injured again.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Word now is that it's not as bad as originally feared.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Since 2017 he has been in the hospital a lot, i hope he gets better

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Maybe AEW is the wake up call Vince needs. What if they start out beating WWE in rating? Maybe that'll wake vince up. Probably not, but its worth a shot

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    And Alexa Bliss is out of the Money in the Bank match after not being medically cleared to wrestle. Not sure what's going on with her, but I've got some bad feelings. She's been "back", but wrestled like 2 matches over the past few months and stuck in her talk show garbage every Monday night, then suddenly she's injured again.
    Yeah....I'm not too pleased. It's been downhill ever since that original concussion after Hell in a Cell last year. She's been diminished a lot and she's probably the main reason I'm still sticking with this shit anymore.

Wrestling house shows non-stop must be hell for these people. She had to have been injured on one of them. She's had FOUR matches since Hell in a Cell that have aired on live tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Maybe AEW is the wake up call Vince needs. What if they start out beating WWE in rating? Maybe that'll wake vince up. Probably not, but its worth a shot
    That's all I want out of AEW. I want them to make WWE try harder. I don't have much interest in watching another organization. Aside from Cody Rhodes occasionally I'm not big on Young Bucks or Omega. The other potential indy stars could be worth watching. The only people that'll make me watch is CM Punk if he returns with that latest tease and I'd check out Jon Moxley because I'd be compelled to.

Also, where the fuck is my Liv Morgan?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Holy shit. What the fuck?

Ashley Massaro Dead at 39
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-16-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Holy shit. What the fuck?

Ashley Massaro Dead at 39
    I wasn't a fan, but it's a shame, so young.

I heard she had many issues with drugs, Matt Hardy almost fell with her...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Did anyone watch the Bret Hart/Tom Magee special after Raw? Good little documentary on it, too. They're just loving screwing over Conrad and Starrcast.

I'd go *** on the match itself. And check out Magee's sweater when they talk to him... eeesh.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I CAN'T HANDLE THE WATCH ALONG TONIGHT.

I'll fondly remember this photo forever haha.

Dream girl. You eat them cupcakes girl.

Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-19-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Spoiler: Brock Lesnar won the MITB? Fuck this shit. Tired of the fucker. Wonder how it feels to consistently do work nearly every day of the year to only look like a jack ass inept fool losing to this guy every time he's on the screen.

Glad Bayley won the title though. They're determined to make Charlotte get to 16 title reigns aren't they?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well in better news, take what you want from it, but AEW Double or Nothing is rated TV-14.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I think the only upside to having Brock win MITB is that the threat of a cash-in will truly be a surprise given the nature of his schedule. Past that, my initial reaction is a gigantic MEH. Glad Bayley won the SD women's championship, thus making her the first ever women's Grand Slam champion (NXT Women's, Raw Women's, WWE Women's Tag Team, SD Women's).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    OK show. Some good matches. Really stupid ending. Can't believe they wasted a briefcase for a Saudi match (most likely).

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Fuck this company, seriously...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Re: AEW and PAC -

I've seen a lot of knee-jerk reactions to PAC (the former Adrian Neville) and Adam Page falling through due to creative differences with folks dismissing it all as "OH MAN CODY wanted his boy to win KEVIN NASH MUCH?!?!?!?!" PAC is signed to Dragon Gate as well and is their current champion: I get why Dragon Gate wouldn't want their champion losing on a big stage like this, but one - they knew the match was coming and didn't make plans to take the title off of PAC and two - they had to know that with PAC also being an AEW performer that he would be doing the favors from time to time since AEW wants to make wins and losses mean something.

The DQ finish with their impromptu match over this past weekend works out for both, but this is something AEW is going to have to navigate with other promotions and something that other promotions will have to understand. I hope they can pick this up again down the road.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The PAC thing is something they should've seen when they booked the match. They did what they could. Hopefully, they learned from this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    I think the only upside to having Brock win MITB is that the threat of a cash-in will truly be a surprise given the nature of his schedule.
    The current rumor is that he's going to use the MITB contract for a scheduled match in fucking Saudi Arabia. AEW Double or Nothing this Saturday.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I can't wait for the wildcard championship to be unveiled today /s

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    The current rumor is that he's going to use the MITB contract for a scheduled match in fucking Saudi Arabia. AEW Double or Nothing this Saturday.
    That's the Saudi match already. The briefcase is just getting us to that. Fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I can't wait for the wildcard championship to be unveiled today /s
    Read some rumor and innuendo that it's going to be a "Legends" title and Goldberg vs Taker are fighting for it.

PLEASE let that be the case, and PLEASE let Brock cash in to win and leave again with that belt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There's three possible titles. Legends, wildcard, or 24/7. Either way, it's pointless to even add another title. What current title truly feels important?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    All this title ridiculousness made me remember how much I miss Hardcore matches.

Edit: Wow, new candidate for ugliest title ever.
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; 05-20-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    LOL wow.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Foley's face when he heard the reaction haha. Yeah, it's hideous. Title for those who would never be on t.v. otherwise. Good for the talent I guess. Hopefully make for good TV. Raw needs all the help it can get.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Only thing of note tonight....

She was't even physically active in it but was still the most entertaining part.