Thread: NIN touring in 2019 (?)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-46162996

Glastonbury's organizer has said that the 2019 headliner is a "great British artist" who "hasn't had a stage like this before".

Well Atticus is a fucking great British artist if you ask me, sooooooooooooo..............

(let's be real though, I'm sure she's talking about a full on British band or British singer.)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

Glastonbury's organizer has said that the 2019 headliner is a "great British artist" who "hasn't had a stage like this before".

Well Atticus is a fucking great British artist if you ask me, sooooooooooooo..............

(let's be real though, I'm sure she's talking about a full on British band or British singer.)
    That will be the main stage headliner... I wonder if it's The Cure actually.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    That will be the main stage headliner... I wonder if it's The Cure actually.
    They've actually headlined Glasto 3 times before though, but it's been quite a while. I have to wonder if it's Kate Bush even, but that's probably not in the realm of possibility.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    They've actually headlined Glasto 3 times before though, but it's been quite a while. I have to wonder if it's Kate Bush even, but that's probably not in the realm of possibility.
    It's referring to Stormzy. Apparently it's Stormzy, The Cure and Paul Macartney. Kylie in the legends slot, and both Gallagher brothers playing (so possibly subbing, or headlining the other stage).

NIN would headline other, definitely nowhere near headlining the main stage. They'd so at least a London show too though you'd think, if they played.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    It's referring to Stormzy. Apparently it's Stormzy, The Cure and Paul Macartney. Kylie in the legends slot, and both Gallagher brothers playing (so possibly subbing, or headlining the other stage).

NIN would headline other, definitely nowhere near headlining the main stage. They'd so at least a London show too though you'd think, if they played.
    NIN subbing The Cure would be legendary. Even though I couldn’t go to Glastonbury I would love this because so much of Glastonbury is televised so I’d get to watch it on TV

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    NIN subbing The Cure would be legendary
    Good shout I hadn't thought of that,
    I was waiting to see how this efestivals rumour would pan out

Glad I have a ticket

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post