Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Hope you don’t get the same problem again then
    Yeah seriously. If it happens again they're definitely gonna hear from me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Legally they're allowed to keep anything sent in error, at least in the US. Will just be a bonus if they are able to keep it and support properly sends them their Quake LP, as long as TSN isn't required to be sent back before they ship Quake.
    I used to order from CDUniverse a ton back in the day, and not once, but on TWO separate occasions I ordered Bjork records from them and got a CD in the mail instead (guess they were just being true to their name?). They let me keep the Joga CD single, but they wanted the Greatest Hits CD copy sent back. I dunno if it's because it was a full album, or because it was the second time and perhaps they didn't believe me. They did make good on getting me the vinyl though, so it was fine in the end but just pretty comical.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Florida over here and I swear i ordered it within seconds of the Quake and TSN page going live. Still showing Unfulfilled for me.
    I got an email saying my vinyl shipped yesterday, looks like it is set to arrive this Friday. Hoping the same for you.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    I got an email saying my vinyl shipped yesterday, looks like it is set to arrive this Friday. Hoping the same for you.
    Mine landed yesterday afternoon! Taking some pictures of them today/tomorrow to post them on nincatalog.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I did not get an email with delivery info but I did received both Quake and TSN today, I'm from central Illinois. The mailers are pretty impressive, and the vinyl packaging looks great.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I hope the shirts are put in the correct boxes later next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Add me to the got The Social Network instead of Quake list

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I received mine on Monday. I ordered both Quake and TSN and that's what I got. It seems to be only affecting those who only ordered one and not the other, with Quake being the one that was ordered and TSN being mistakenly delivered instead, right? Anyway, my copy of Quake is pristine and looks great, but my copy of TSN has a dented corner that kinda bums me out. I'm not sure it's worth going through the trouble of getting a replacement and sending this one back, though. Plus, I opened it because I didn't think it was as bad as it is at first.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Got mine today, also ordered both TSN and Quake, got both. Packaging is very impressive - outer box for TSN was curved to a degree but the record itself is perfectly fine.

Edit: Mispress alert!

Last edited by gorast; 09-30-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    Add me to the got The Social Network instead of Quake list
    Is this like pretty much everyone here that only ordered the Quake vinyl?! I'm really concerned for whenever my package shows up now. This is quite the error.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Got mine today, also ordered both TSN and Quake, got both. Packaging is very impressive - outer box for TSN was curved to a degree but the record itself is perfectly fine.

Edit: Mispress alert!

That’s a pretty cool mispress! And luckily one that won’t effect playback. I got a record once where the label was pressed into the grooves. That one was super annoying.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I ordered both Quake and TSN shortly after they were announced, and it looks like I'll finally be getting them in Western PA this Friday. Excited to see what packing/pressing mishap I get.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Received TSN instead of Quake.. I’m kinda okay with it
    Last edited by Soma; 10-01-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For anyone wondering, if you received the incorrect LP, they do request that you mail it back to them. They provide a pre-paid shipping label good for 14 days.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    A birdie told me that LN is aware of the Quake/TSN issue and is/will be reaching out to those with affected orders. Check your spam folders!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Canadian reporting in, received both TSN and Quake. Both were wrapping individually, and no apparent damage yet!

I'll have to open them up tonight to see if there are any issues with the vinyl at all.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Canadian reporting in, received both TSN and Quake. Both were wrapping individually, and no apparent damage yet!

I'll have to open them up tonight to see if there are any issues with the vinyl at all.
    Good to hear, hopefully they are good prints! Can I ask if your tracking worked? I have a tracking ID but still says UPS or DPD hasn't received it yet... I'm near'ish Toronto and placed my order 0.9 seconds after the LPs were announced.
    Last edited by snaapz; 10-02-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    Good to hear, hopefully they are good prints! Can I ask if your tracking worked? I have a tracking ID but still says UPS or DPD hasn't received it yet... I'm near'ish Toronto and placed my order 0.9 seconds after the LPs were announced.
    Same here. I also ordered a WITT hat about a week after the Quake order and I just got that in the mail two days ago. So now I'm convinced that a) my vinyl is in limbo somewhere and b) it's gonna actually be TSN anyway.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    I never even received a tracking number, if I look at the status on the NIN store, it’s still showing as unfulfilled.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    lol someone on reddit got a john travolta album instead of their social network soundtrack they ordered.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    lol someone on reddit got a john travolta album instead of their social network soundtrack they ordered.
    That was a joke.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Uh huh, that happened.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    And someone else got Robin Finck. Lucky!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Same here. I also ordered a WITT hat about a week after the Quake order and I just got that in the mail two days ago. So now I'm convinced that a) my vinyl is in limbo somewhere and b) it's gonna actually be TSN anyway.
    wait, you have the hat? Did you get a shipping email for it?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Uh huh, that happened.
    Happy birthday btw

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    wait, you have the hat? Did you get a shipping email for it?
    Yup, ordered on 9/21, shipped on 9/22, transferrred from UPS to USPS on 9/25, and delivered on 9/30.

My Quake vinyl still shows up as waiting on USPS and doesn't even register at all on the UPS site, and was ordered 9/16 :/

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    huh...I'm going to have to check my spam folder or something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My order status still shows as unfulfilled. I'm starting to think that ordering Gone Girl and Before the Flood at the same time as TSN and Quake may have been a bad idea....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I received a tracking number, but it's not recognized by anyone, so that's good.
    I also ordered the Sand colored BW shirt, and never even got a shipping notification for that.
    I'm very impressed with all of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    After ordering on the 16th, I was impressed to receive my tracking number already on Sept 17th.. but now I'm on my third week of: Label Created, not yet in system
    Anyone else in midwest experiencing similar? Any luck with submitting a support ticket?

EDIT: I had contacted support back on September 30th. Received a response today (October 6th)... I guess i'll check back in on the 10th.

"Your order shipping label was created in order to expedite the release of your package. This results in a tracking number being assigned automatically prior to carrier pick up. Unfortunately, this resulted in a delay however all orders should have updated tracking by no later than 10/10!"

Last edited by less<than; 10-06-2020 at 03:31 PM.