Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    A news report i read earlier said she was currently traveling abroad, and avoiding the US for fear of being arrested. So i wonder if this will turn into a global hunt, or if they'll find her dead somewhere as well.

Edit: this is from a few days ago. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/09/docu...e-maxwell.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    On the radio this morning, a former inmate said it is impossible for Jeffrey to have committed suicide. The ceilings are too high, the blanket is paper thin, they don't allow a belt. So unless they gave him a pill or something.... This thing is so messed up.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It looks like the prison really fucked this up.

There’s some interesting whistleblowing in the above article (after the Barr bullshit).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    On the radio this morning, a former inmate said it is impossible for Jeffrey to have committed suicide. The ceilings are too high, the blanket is paper thin, they don't allow a belt. So unless they gave him a pill or something.... This thing is so messed up.
    He was in cardiac arrest when the found him, according to most reports, which, while not impossible after/during a hanging, it is uncommon. Cardiac arrest usually tells me some sort of drugs were involved.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Daily Mail and the Washington Examiner are reporting that FBI is raiding Epstein's island as we speak. I'm trying to find a better source, both of those news sites are notoriously messy.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Interesting thread by Seth Abramson, looking for any connections that speak to a possible Trump/Epstein meet.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    He was in cardiac arrest when the found him, according to most reports, which, while not impossible after/during a hanging, it is uncommon. Cardiac arrest usually tells me some sort of drugs were involved.
    From the quick academic research that I just did, it appears that cardiac arrest happens a LOT. That’s often what CAUSES the actual death.

When Anthony Bourdain hanged himself, I looked up methods of hanging, out of some morbid curiosity, and was quite surprised at how easy it is; you can be sitting on a floor and hang yourself from a doorknob or a bed if you do it right. (Which is why it’s sometimes confused with autoerotic asphyxiation.)

You can hang yourself with your own shirt.

This idea of people hanging from chandeliers is from the movies.

Hanging is the 2nd most common form of suicide.

Either way, my husband keeps bringing up Frank Pentangeli from The Godfather.

Last edited by allegro; 08-12-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'd done a little searching about the connection between cardiac arrest and hanging, but it wasn't as thorough. I guess his age would have something to do with that too. Judging by some of the documents that were released about his lifestyle, he was pretty hard on his heart.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I’ve looked at a LOT of death certificates. The medical examiner or doctor who signs the death certificate may list the underlying cause, e.g. cancer or AIDS or whatever, but most of them say that the ultimate CAUSE of death is either cardiac arrest or kidney failure.

Unless you’re brain dead, or you blow your head off.

If they find you after you’re already DEAD by hanging, they’ll list “hanging.”

If you’re found like Kurt Cobain, they list “bullet wound in head.”

If you asphyxiate yourself, you’ll likely pass out and then your heart will stop beating. There’s a name for that.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-12-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    And of course another shitbag gets away with his crimes without punishment, leaving any others involved that is connected also free of any potential punishment. I wouldn't even be surprised if it was orchestrated and actually a murder to cover up information leaking.

Then after a week this will be forgotten and people will be like goldfish with their memories.

This should've been SO much more.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 08-12-2019 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    And of course another shitbag gets away with his crimes without punishment
    I'm not sure what part of "dying in a prison cell" isn't punishment. Whether he did it himself or not, the ultimate outcome of this was a death sentence, albeit an unorthodox one.

There's still lots of info that's been recovered from his possessions. This is not over. It may quiet down again while investigations continue, but we haven't seen the end of this case.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Off topic question, but why does Epstein cock his head to the left in almost every photo that was taken of him? That isn't a mugshot? It's annoying. Like he's insecure about one side of his face.

I agree that he's got his comeuppance, to an extent. Dying alone, miserable, terrified, and a monster in the eyes of history. That's not much of a comfort to his victims though, and probably a relief to some of his accomplices.

Edit: Cardiac arrest is pretty common during a hanging, yep. Most of the time one slowly suffocates to death, leading to respiratory arrest, which leads to cardiac arrest.
    Last edited by DF118; 08-12-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I'm not sure what part of "dying in a prison cell" isn't punishment. Whether he did it himself or not, the ultimate outcome of this was a death sentence, albeit an unorthodox one.

There's still lots of info that's been recovered from his possessions. This is not over. It may quiet down again while investigations continue, but we haven't seen the end of this case.
    Death is too easy for men like this, I wish he would've lived, toiled, rotted and died like a shell of his rich self. Then his shitty entourage of perverts could've also potentially gotten taken down also.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

A LOT more documents are to be unsealed from the Virginia Giuffre defamation suit against Maxwell. The last group of documents were unsealed Friday morning. Epstein killed himself Friday night.

Also, the victims are filing a motion demanding that the non-prosecution agreement that let off all of Epstein co-conspirators be voided.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/attorn...stein-cohorts/

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Death is too easy for men like this, I wish he would've lived, toiled, rotted and died like a shell of his rich self. Then his shitty entourage of perverts could've also potentially gotten taken down also.
    See above. His gang could be in trouble soon.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-12-2019 at 10:07 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Guards at Epstein facility working mandatory overtime and 18-hour shifts due to pay freeze and hiring freeze under Trump Administration:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/polit...ime/index.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Someone (the Warden) panicked when they discovered they'd fucked up, and thought they could get away with not doing their job properly? And it looks like they did, as no one has been fired for this (yet).
    Last edited by botley; 08-13-2019 at 10:26 PM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I love how people got onto the Hong-Kong train now. They just can't believe the sad state of that place and wish them all the best, meanwhile a VIP informant dies a cartoony death in their own country, but they are quick to forget and move on.

I'd be surprised if down the line we get anything substantial. FBI raids are nice and all, but if people can make sure someone can commit a cozy suicide, then tampering with evidence should be the easier part.

edit: broken neck can be a result of hanging, and overall, I don't think it is important at all whether he killed himself or if he was murdered (which I doubt). In the case of Epstein, both are the same category, except actually murdering him is a much more amateur way, than simply leaving him alone, knowing what he'll do.
    Last edited by Volband; 08-15-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Yeah, I already said my concern is that everyone involved goes down whether this is suicide via negligence or covered up murder. Would I rather Epstein face his crimes and spend the rest of his life in prison? Yeah, but I also am okay with him being dead. I don’t want his death to be the reason his victims don’t get justice.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Maxwell, 57, alleged madam to the multi-millionaire Epstein, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out on Monday while reading, “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.”

Maxwell — who was sitting alone with a pet pooch — was surprised she was located and told an onlooker:

“Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ Very odd. Wow.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Every single detail in this fucking shitshow of a story is so freakish and insane that I honestly don't understand how any of this is real. Why did life have to turn into some dark Coen Bros satire? It's like we're living in some fucked up alternate timeline that was never meant to happen.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Official cause of death listed as suicide by hanging.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    This sounds like a lot of bullshit to get away with hiding the money or avoiding paying the victims restitution. I hope it gets stalled until all the various investigations are done but, this is pouring oil on my cynical fire.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    This sounds like a lot of bullshit to get away with hiding the money or avoiding paying the victims restitution. I hope it gets stalled until all the various investigations are done but, this is pouring oil on my cynical fire.
    Yup. For those who didn't read the article:

Jeffrey Epstein wrote a will just two days before his suicide, saying he had about $578 million in assets that he placed in a trust, which could complicate efforts by women who say he sexually abused them to collect damages.

All of his assets were transferred to the trust as of Aug. 8, two days before he died, assuring that details on how the proceeds are distributed may remain private.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Imagine being someone who actually still believes it was just a happy little accident that this could have happened.