Thread: Watchmen (2019)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I don't know if this has been shared (and I'm not going to go searching...) but I remember it being a fuss that digital downloads where not exactly provided on these. Vol. 1 was with Amazon but not Vol. 2 or 3 if you order the vinyl's from Amazon. I was in my Amazon music library just minutes ago and Watchmen Vol. 3 digital files where in there. So if you got Vol. 3 from Amazon and are looking for a digital DL check if Amazon is giving them to you. I just need Amazon to put up the files for Vol. 2.

If this has been known for a while, oh well, I hope maybe this help someone who missed that message.
    Amazon music on prime or on amazon account?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    We have an Amazon Prime Account and When I go to Amazon Under "Your Account" > "Your Amazon Music Library" it opens to {music dot amazon dot com}. Then go under Library. I'm not a big Amazon user so forgive my ignorance of the platforms ins and outs.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Not on Prime, just your standard music library. Account -> Your Music Library -> Purchased. Like nmitchell said, right now only Vol. 1 and 3 are there, for some reason.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorast View Post
    Not on Prime, just your standard music library. Account -> Your Music Library -> Purchased. Like nmitchell said, right now only Vol. 1 and 3 are there, for some reason.
    I guess I’ll have to do this on a computer cause on my phone it opens amazon music app and don’t see anything to do with purchases.

this from Amazon.com or .ca?
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 09-24-2020 at 05:05 AM.