Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1794

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    for stats lovers, here is all I gather on the leg so far :

https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...pring-us-2022/

I still looking for any "normal" ticket price of these shows.. not easy to find them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMEO172 View Post
    for stats lovers, here is all I gather on the leg so far :

https://happinessinheresy.com/nine-i...pring-us-2022/

I still looking for any "normal" ticket price of these shows.. not easy to find them.
    I checked this out and just now realized they didn’t play Wish at the the Raleigh show. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a show they didn’t play it. Crazy.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    What would prompt a comment like that? People are so fucking weird.
    Stupidity with a dash of jealousy. I can’t believe how many likes the comment has.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    A small catch from today that I thought was interesting. Though I am biased.

setlist_info.jpg

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Wonder if NIN will be revealed to play Austin City Limits Festival when the lineup drops on Tuesday.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Wonder if NIN will be revealed to play Austin City Limits Festival when the lineup drops on Tuesday.
    Scratch that, the Austin City Limits Festival lineup is terrible lol.

If anything, I guess that Cleveland show is lining up to be the last stop for 2022. Bring on more dates in 2023!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    ... Ripe (Awitha Decaya)...
    I'm dead.
    Godamn, man. Thanks. I needed that this morning

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just heard on the radio nin is headlining riot fest in Chicago. Tickets on sale now.

Playing the same day as Yeah Yeah Yeahs… Immigrant Song potentially on the menu…
    Last edited by Denim Chicken; 05-11-2022 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A decade and a half ago, I probably would have skipped school for a week (my grades were already kinda shit at the time, so I wouldn't have had much to lose) to see NIN and MCR at the same festival, albeit on different days. That said, NIN is the redeeming band on what is otherwise probably the worst lineup of the three days (I'm only vaguely familiar with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jimmy Eat World, and The Academy Is...; and the few TAE songs I knew of didn't exactly have me screaming to see them). The second day seems like it might be the best one due to Misfits, Bauhaus, Bad Religion, and GWAR (who probably wouldn't be buried in the middle if Brockie/Oderus were still around).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man, they're never coming back to Wisconsin.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Man, they're never coming back to Wisconsin.
    Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a show or two added somewhere between 9/18 and 9/22.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The Riot Fest lineup was SO MUCH BETTER last year. I wish they (NIN) hadn't dropped out, but even without them, I saw plenty of great bands. This year, I think I'll pass, unfortunately. NIN is the only "must see" band for me on this year's lineup. I'm already going to be seeing them three times in September and I need to watch my spending because I've already booked three trips this year.
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 05-11-2022 at 10:58 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Oh crap. Sunny Day Real Estate? The undercard isn't too strong, but Placebo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bauhaus and Jawbox are nice. Original Misfits would be a fun little addition. Hey @tony.parente, maybe Trent will throw us a bone in between Riot Fest in Chicago and the Cleveland show and give St. Louis a one-off gig.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a show or two added somewhere between 9/18 and 9/22.
    I think most festivals have a radius clause, so I am not sure. I mean, they haven't been here since 2006 so I've been holding my breath for over a decade. But if they do...I guess I don't have to go to Riot Fest! lol

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I think I’m skipping RF. I’ll be in Vegas 14-17 for NIN then Cleveland the following week. Plus that Sunday lineup does nothing for me apart from NIN.

Excited that hopefully some folks that felt left out can hit RF though. It’s a fun time.

No fucking COVID whammies!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Oh crap. Sunny Day Real Estate? The undercard isn't too strong, but Placebo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bauhaus and Jawbox are nice. Original Misfits would be a fun little addition. Hey @tony.parente, maybe Trent will throw us a bone in between Riot Fest in Chicago and the Cleveland show and give St. Louis a one-off gig.

*plays the pageant with a 90% resale rate and hits us with a 90 minute rendition of echoplex*

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    I think most festivals have a radius clause, so I am not sure. I mean, they haven't been here since 2006 so I've been holding my breath for over a decade. But if they do...I guess I don't have to go to Riot Fest! lol
    Its not that they couldnt add a show. But theyre in a tough spot since its illinois and then kentucky right after. Trent prob wants the days off for the red eye jet lag.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Woo @ Riot Fest! Thought I was gonna have to cope with not seeing NIN this year. Not a fan of outdoor festivals, but I'll take what I can get in 2022. Plus, Sleater-Kinney and Yeah Yeah Yeahs! (Edit: and Alice Glass! I liked her album; should give that another spin.)

Chicago hotels sure are pricey, aren't they?
    Last edited by xolotl; 05-11-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Definitely going for Sunday night, might try to come early for Bauhaus and Misfits on the Saturday as well.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Nicholas View Post
    A decade and a half ago, I probably would have skipped school for a week (my grades were already kinda shit at the time, so I wouldn't have had much to lose) to see NIN and MCR at the same festival, albeit on different days. That said, NIN is the redeeming band on what is otherwise probably the worst lineup of the three days (I'm only vaguely familiar with Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jimmy Eat World, and The Academy Is...; and the few TAE songs I knew of didn't exactly have me screaming to see them). The second day seems like it might be the best one due to Misfits, Bauhaus, Bad Religion, and GWAR (who probably wouldn't be buried in the middle if Brockie/Oderus were still around).
    Fuck is MCR? Also, dafuq is TAE?

Jimmy Eatworld, they sing "it just take some time little bit of little bit of opori, everything everything will be alright everybody gonna be alright alright" and that makes people.happy.

Misfits, Bauhaus, Bad Religion and GWAR are definitely ...I mean, It'd probably be fun.

"it just take some time everybody little bit of ah-pa-ry, everything everything will.be alright everybody gonna be alright alright.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    TAI (apologies for the typo)

MCR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    *plays the pageant with a 90% resale rate and hits us with a 90 minute rendition of echoplex*
    Oh man The Pageant would be badass, still sad I missed Korn and Green Day when they played there a few years back (separate shows) that place maxed out at what 2,300 people.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 05-11-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_Nicholas View Post
    TAI (apologies for the typo)

MCR
    My post was goofy as hell, anyway.

SO. The most interesting bit of NIN live talk I've heard as of late is the thing about set lists being finalized day-of-show.

That's what Pearl Jam has been doing for a looooong time. I wonder: will NIN continue this indefinitely? It's REALLY cool, and is definitely a very special kind of fan service. I do love it.

That being said, dear GOD I want a LiTS 2: like a highly curated thing with mind blowing lighting effects.

Maybe next year? Because I mean, fuck. They were still into.the whole 2022 thing and other pieces of that story a few years ago, as evidenced by This Isn't the Place vid.

Edit: everythi-everythinga be allrite-allrite
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-13-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but I had to mention @CAMEO172 : sorry if this is a stupid question, but are YOU compiling the stats?

Edit: now that TheBang let me know, man, Cameo172, that site is awesome, and an amazing resource.
    Thank you for creating it!
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-13-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but I had to mention @CAMEO172 : sorry if this is a stupid question, but are YOU compiling the stats? I think it's really cool, either way.
    Yes, that's his site. He enters all the data in for each show, and then the code on his site compiles all kinds of statistics. You can see statistics for all the NIN tours on a per-tour basis by clicking on each tour name here:

https://happinessinheresy.com/nin-live-legs/

You can also find other statistics in the navigation areas at the top, like Songs, Concerts, and Attendance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Has anybody used Tickpick for tickets? They advertise no fees and their prices seem to be the best for NIN this fall - I've never had to buy secondary market tickets before so I'm a little nervous, did anybody have any problems buying from these sites with the rotating barcodes NIN were suppposed to have? I was going to try to get reseller tickets on Ticketmaster which I thought would be the safest for the Vegas show but the prices are going back up now and they have crazy fees too for those tickets. Tickpick doesn't have the best reviews, is Stubhub safer? I'll be flying to Vegas from Canada so I need reliable tickets.

Or, if anybody has 2 GA tickets for sale for the Vegas show, that would be even better!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    Has anybody used Tickpick for tickets? They advertise no fees and their prices seem to be the best for NIN this fall - I've never had to buy secondary market tickets before so I'm a little nervous, did anybody have any problems buying from these sites with the rotating barcodes NIN were suppposed to have? I was going to try to get reseller tickets on Ticketmaster which I thought would be the safest for the Vegas show but the prices are going back up now and they have crazy fees too for those tickets. Tickpick doesn't have the best reviews, is Stubhub safer? I'll be flying to Vegas from Canada so I need reliable tickets.

Or, if anybody has 2 GA tickets for sale for the Vegas show, that would be even better!
    tickpick is legit, so use em if you have to.

Jimmy Eatworld, they sing "it just take some time little bit of little bit of opori, everything everything will be alright everybody gonna be alright alright" and that makes people.happy.

Misfits, Bauhaus, Bad Religion and GWAR are definitely ...I mean, It'd probably be fun.

"it just take some time everybody little bit of ah-pa-ry, everything everything will.be alright everybody gonna be alright alright.'

tell us you dont listen to anything but music made before the year 1995 without saying it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    You know what would be great? If Trent sang Supernaut on stage with Ministry either at Hellfest or the show in Cleveland.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    You know what would be great? If Trent sang Supernaut on stage with Ministry either at Hellfest or the show in Cleveland.
    I'm 100% sure that WILL happen at Cleveland.