Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2018.12.14-15 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can't believe I pulled the trigger on coming to LA for the 15th. That said, I absolutely cannot wait for Saturday. Happy Xmas to me!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tfang View Post
    Can't believe I pulled the trigger on coming to LA for the 15th. That said, I absolutely cannot wait for Saturday. Happy Xmas to me!!!
    Haha, I'm doing the same!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just wandered by the venue, and there are about 10 people in line.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Happy travels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a VIP ticket to Fridays show. Looking to trade my ticket plus cash to someone that has 2 general admission tickets.
    I'd also be willing to just buy a GA ticket for that night. Trying to get an extra ticket for that night. If anyone can help me please message me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it 6pm doors for these last two? Dunno if that means the set times will move half an hour earlier also.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tfang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Same! I really thought the final SF show was my last for a while.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, dont use Venmo or Zelle on these transactions. Use paypal and do it for goods/services, not friends/family. Also, add in stipulations when youre gonna do it. Make the seller create an invoice so their ass is legit on the line, if they dont agree to that, theyre fake and will try to find somebody else. And if it seems way to good to be true, it is. The fb event page just has loads of people who are offering tickets for half price, but they know they can dupe a handful before anyone catches on.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarPJ View Post
    Is it 6pm doors for these last two? Dunno if that means the set times will move half an hour earlier also.
    Ticketmaster email sent earlier today had event info and states doors 6:30 show 7:30. Might be a random thing on ticketmaster/live nation. I would suggest maybe tweeting at the venue or posting on their fb to get a confirmation, but most likely the timings stay the same, no reason to move it.
    Last edited by suprefan; 12-14-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The line is up to about 30 people now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey @ all, looking for 1 Ticket. I know it look bad but I like to try

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

12/15 ticket

Friday is now covered, no longer looking. BUT Stubhub cancelled my ticket for Sat, ugh. Now looking for 1 ticket for last show / 12/15. Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    looking for single ticket for tomorrow

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    All, I am looking for one ticket for a taper tomorrow night in 12/15 if you have any leads. Thank you!

Was in line chatting with a few of you today. The best time. Will be back later!

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If you see a tall guy in a cactus jack hoodie, patched up vest and shorts, say hi. Never been in your city before.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Called the venue. Same set times for tonight and tomorrow. NIN at 9:45.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    If you see a tall guy in a cactus jack hoodie, patched up vest and shorts, say hi. Never been in your city before.
    Update, left the hoodie, went with a loud ass hawiaan shirt. Also, la, your traffic is crazy

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm probably being a pest about this, so I promise I won't be too bothersome much more, I'm just on a mission for one thing, heh. I ended up not making it out for any of the LA shows, either, so I promise not to clog these threads with posts. I'm hoping to get my hands on a Miles Tsang print for these shows, and if anybody would be able to pick one up for me, I can pay for cost, a tube, shipping, and a little extra for the trouble right away. I'm aware that they'll be available after the shows end, and I'm not opposed to going that route, but if I can save myself a little coin on getting one, I at least wanna try! Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'd be extremely thankful. I also have a couple prints I may be willing to offer in exchange (including an extra set of Bad Witch prints), so if that's something you'd be into I'd be more than happy to workshop a deal. I'll also update this post if anyone reaches out to avoid multiple people getting me prints or anything like that.

Thanks everyone, and have a blast!! I'm beyond jealous, especially after seeing which songs from the tour are still in the running that haven't been played yet. There are almost enough to make an entire night's setlist on their own.

Edit: Editing to say that I’m offering up my CDMX N1 AP print, plus immediate cash payment, in exchange for one standard Emek print from tonight. If I can’t get one, I’d also be willing to trade it for one of the Tsang prints if desired.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 12-15-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll be in a black Gorillaz shirt with a white bandana/headband to keep all the sweat out of my eyes. Say hi if you see me! Getting there at 8:30.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I'm probably being a pest about this, so I promise I won't be too bothersome much more, I'm just on a mission for one thing, heh. I ended up not making it out for any of the LA shows, either, so I promise not to clog these threads with posts. I'm hoping to get my hands on a Miles Tsang print for these shows, and if anybody would be able to pick one up for me, I can pay for cost, a tube, shipping, and a little extra for the trouble right away. I'm aware that they'll be available after the shows end, and I'm not opposed to going that route, but if I can save myself a little coin on getting one, I at least wanna try! Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'd be extremely thankful. I also have a couple prints I may be willing to offer in exchange (including an extra set of Bad Witch prints), so if that's something you'd be into I'd be more than happy to workshop a deal. I'll also update this post if anyone reaches out to avoid multiple people getting me prints or anything like that.

Thanks everyone, and have a blast!! I'm beyond jealous, especially after seeing which songs from the tour are still in the running that haven't been played yet. There are almost enough to make an entire night's setlist on their own.
    Still 12 things from the tour they haven't done yet in LA. Crossing my fingers for "Dear World," tonight as tomorrow is the only night I'm missing. I also hear they soundchecked something special/not-played-on-the-tour-yet today...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    .... Miles Tsang print .....
    I'll see what I can do my poster bro!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone trying to unload a balcony ticket for a ga ticket and some cash? My dogs are barking and ga is not good for my cracked rib.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Any chance anyone would be willing to grab me an emek print (standard (I think the film cell might be standard?) id pay shipping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    still looking for a ticket to many scammers online

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darklotus69 View Post
    still looking for a ticket to many scammers online
    It's not pretty, but check LiveNation for resellers. At least you'll get the piece of mind it's legit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The wife and I just checked into our hotel in Anaheim (we’re going to Disneyland tomorrow). Probably going to make our way towards The Palladium in a couple of hours.

If you spot a bald (though I could be rocking a grey beanie), goateed fellow wearing an Escape From New York shirt, he’s either me or a very handsome imposter.