Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looks like Amazon changed the date for Volume 2 again. From the 21st to the 28th.

I give up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Looks like Amazon changed the date for Volume 2 again. From the 21st to the 28th.

I give up.
    Funny how Src got there copies but Amazon hasn’t.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Funny how Src got there copies but Amazon hasn’t.
    Srcvinyl keeps showing me it's backordered. I guess they got them for people who had already ordered? I don't know what the hell is going on but this is definitely some kind of not at all funny joke!

I only have volume one ordered through srcvinyl but no info on whether I will actually get it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    what the absolute fuck?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Srcvinyl keeps showing me it's backordered. I guess they got them for people who had already ordered? I don't know what the hell is going on but this is definitely some kind of not at all funny joke!

I only have volume one ordered through srcvinyl but no info on whether I will actually get it.
    They only have Volume 2 in stock and they are held for orders. Volume 3 no clue but I have that and Volume 1 they said they forgot to press them so hopefully this will see the light of day in Canada after a 3 month delay.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They only have Volume 2 in stock and they are held for orders. Volume 3 no clue but I have that and Volume 1 they said they forgot to press them so hopefully this will see the light of day in Canada after a 3 month delay.
    Guess I should have ordered volume 2 from srcvinyl. I have 1 and 2 ordered from Amazon. 1 from srcvinyl (but that was only because Amazon had 1 listed as unavailable and not able to order for so long) and 3 is the only one I was able to get

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Honestly, at this point I wouldn't trust amazon at all, at least here in Europe.

They even managed to cancel my With Teeth preorder, so that's actually my 6th cancelled preorder in a row (amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk).

What the hell.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Honestly, at this point I wouldn't trust amazon at all, at least here in Europe.

They even managed to cancel my With Teeth preorder, so that's actually my 6th cancelled preorder in a row (amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk).

What the hell.
    Just as bad here in Canada. They've cancelled my orders a few times. They're changing the release date for Volume 2 almost every few days and Volume 1 is currently listed at available in 1 to 2 months but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that changed to "unavailable" and my order cancelled any day now. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't already happened.

I luckily didn't have to order With Teeth or Bird Box from Amazon. I got them direct from NIN.com ordered on a Friday and arrived the next Monday. I couldn't believe that they came from California that quick especially considering I checked the cheapest shipping option possible.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Just as bad here in Canada. They've cancelled my orders a few times. They're changing the release date for Volume 2 almost every few days and Volume 1 is currently listed at available in 1 to 2 months but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that changed to "unavailable" and my order cancelled any day now. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't already happened.

I luckily didn't have to order With Teeth or Bird Box from Amazon. I got them direct from NIN.com ordered on a Friday and arrived the next Monday. I couldn't believe that they came from California that quick especially considering I checked the cheapest shipping option possible.
    Well, the NIN.com store at least TELLS you when they're sold out, and don't give some bullshit timeline on another shipment that's stuck in an awful spacetime limbo universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I give up.
    I don't understand why Trent Reznor doesn't make any statement about it.
    Every releases has been delayed and cancelled here in Europe (WT, Bird box, Watchmen).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
    I don't understand why Trent Reznor doesn't make any statement about it.
    Every releases has been delayed and cancelled here in Europe (WT, Bird box, Watchmen).
    I'm really surprised at that as well.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    He doesn't really make statements about much of anything these days.

To be fair, the guy must be insanely busy.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    A tweet that says “we are aware of the delays for these releases and are just as upset as you are, know that we’re working on a resolution to get these in your hands ASAP” addresses the situation, let’s your customers know that you’re aware and let’s then know they’re not just being hung to dry.

plus it takes 45 seconds to do.

no reason for silence

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    A tweet that says “we are aware of the delays for these releases and are just as upset as you are, know that we’re working on a resolution to get these in your hands ASAP” addresses the situation, let’s your customers know that you’re aware and let’s then know they’re not just being hung to dry.

plus it takes 45 seconds to do.

no reason for silence

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    and another release date change by Amazon.ca

March 6th 2020.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    and another release date change by Amazon.ca

March 6th 2020.
    Lost for words.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    For anyone in the EU:
    Volume 2 is available through a third party seller on amazon (Newtownvideo_EU) at the somewhat decent price of 37€.
    That said, I previously orderd Volume 2 via Newtownvideo_EU and my order was "lost in transit" after just a few days. Let's see if this time around they'll manage to deliver it.

Meanwhile, I got fed up with all these distribution problems and I ordered With Teeh from nin.com before it sold out (49 USD with shipping, ouch... but still cheaper than the nin.com UK store ) and I also picked up Bird Box from a local store and I absolutely love the packaging.

edit: this time Newtownvideo_EU provided a tracking number!! Looks like they're really shipping it! edit 2: delivered just 5 days later!
    Last edited by arsenic; 02-25-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    So I'm a bit late to purchasing The Watchmen stuff mostly thanks to being cash strapped. Anyway, bought Vol 1, opened it and did not find any download card for the hi-res files. Whats up with that? is it not a thing for this release?
    Also, still need Vol. 2 and 3 but Sunrise Records does not have either in stock atm.
    where you find Volume 1? Sunrise only had Vol 3 available and that was like limited to like 1 or none per store.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    otherwise you're looking at your usual lossless audio marketplace sites to buy them.
    Actually, where do you buy them? I have a hard time finding even mp3 downloads of the albums. Amazon is missing vol. 3. 7digital oddly lists only vol. 2. If I search HDtracks for Trent Reznor it only lists Hesitation Marks. Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwarzerAbt View Post
    Actually, where do you buy them? I have a hard time finding even mp3 downloads of the albums. Amazon is missing vol. 3. 7digital oddly lists only vol. 2. If I search HDtracks for Trent Reznor it only lists Hesitation Marks. Any suggestions?
    Think someone mentioned Tidal I believe.

Volume 1 & 2 MP3 and Flac https://store.tidal.com/ca/search/
    All 3 https://store.acousticsounds.com/ind...atchmen+Volume
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 02-23-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Think someone mentioned Tidal I believe.

Volume 1 & 2 MP3 and Flac https://store.tidal.com/ca/search/
    All 3 https://store.acousticsounds.com/ind...atchmen+Volume
    Go for the Acoustic Sounds download. It’s about as close as we’ll get to a full high-res download from NIN.com.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Go for the Acoustic Sounds download. It’s about as close as we’ll get to a full high-res download from NIN.com.
    Okay, I will. Thank you!

This is stupid though. Availability shouldn't be a problem with digital files. No matter if you're into CDs, Vinyl or MP3/FLAC, the experience of buying NIN/TRAR stuff has been rather negative lately.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For anyone in the EU:
    Volume 2 is available through a third party seller on amazon (Newtownvideo_EU) at the somewhat decent price of 37€.
    That said, I previously orderd Volume 2 via Newtownvideo_EU and my order was "lost in transit" after just a few days. Let's see if this time around they'll manage to deliver it.

Meanwhile, I got fed up with all these distribution problems and I ordered With Teeh from nin.com before it sold out (49 USD with shipping, ouch... but still cheaper than the nin.com UK store ) and I also picked up Bird Box from a local store and I absolutely love the packaging.

edit: this time Newtownvideo_EU provided a tracking number!! Looks like they're really shipping it! edit 2: delivered just 5 days later!
    I ordered from there as well. Thank you for letting us know because Amazon.ca is changing the release date on this every few days. Right now it's still saying March 6th release date but it's also saying I will receive this from Newtownvideo_EU by March 4th!!

IT'S BEEN SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I ordered from there as well. Thank you for letting us know because Amazon.ca is changing the release date on this every few days. Right now it's still saying March 6th release date but it's also saying I will receive this from Newtownvideo_EU by March 4th!!

Now... Volume 1

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    great to hear!
    Now let's hope they'll also restock vol 1 and 3.

Meanwhile I lost hope for vol. 3 pre-ordered via Merchbar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

damn $65 for it but at least you got yours. I know I have vol 2 waiting at src but I want my vol 1 too lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    great to hear!
    Now let's hope they'll also restock vol 1 and 3.

Meanwhile I lost hope for vol. 3 pre-ordered via Merchbar
    I managed to get a copy of 3 from Amazon.ca but I'm afraid I've lost all hope on 1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    https://www.sunriserecords.com/searc...B1%5D=watchmen

First time I've ever seen either of them listed on Sunrise's website for order.

Volume 1 is on order.
    Volume 2 is out of stock. (no longer showing on the website)
    Volume 3 is in stock

Volume 2 was listed in the search but I went back again before posting this and now it's not showing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    https://www.sunriserecords.com/searc...B1%5D=watchmen

First time I've ever seen either of them listed on Sunrise's website for order.

Volume 1 is on order.
    Volume 2 is out of stock. (no longer showing on the website)
    Volume 3 is in stock

Volume 2 was listed in the search but I went back again before posting this and now it's not showing.
    how did you find these. Seems like not much online or if they are it needs the exact info to get it to show up. Surprised vol 3 is available. Vol 1 is on order like every where else lol

Edit: Tested and seems like only 1 in stock for Vol 3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    how did you find these. Seems like not much online or if they are it needs the exact info to get it to show up. Surprised vol 3 is available. Vol 1 is on order like every where else lol

Edit: Tested and seems like only 1 in stock for Vol 3
    I've been searching my normal list of sites almost every day since the beginning of December lol. They must have just recently been added to sunrise's site. All I did was search Watchmen and all three came back as results. Although volume 2 no longer shows up for me. Or it wouldn't the last time I tried anyway. I have a tracking number for volume 2 from that third party seller on amazon.co.uk and it has its first tracking entry. Coming from Philadelphia. There is hope!!