Page 393 of 485 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 403 443 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,790 of 14527

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    First design is posted. More to come later!

Www.prowrestlingtees.com/xshawnxphoenix
    I assume that's your scan?

What's the next bulletpoint on the back? A nuclear holocaust?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I assume that's your scan?

What's the next bulletpoint on the back? A nuclear holocaust?

Yup, both skulls on the front and back of the shirt are my actual xrays!
    The bullet points are every injury I received from the accident.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    “EVERYONE’S TOUGH TIL THE MAN COMES AROUND.”

Becky. Fucking. Lynch. That was epic. I think Becky ascended tonight.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Finally, Nia's amateurism had a beneficial effect! Becky played it off really well.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Finally, Nia's amateurism had a beneficial effect! Becky played it off really well.
    Jury is out because Twitter sleuths are split on if it was Dana or Nia that added the color. Also, who says this wasn't pre-planned? VKM can get all huffy about unapproved color, but that could also be a front to keep the sponsors appeased since it happens infrequently. Regardless, this was epic and Becky is SUPER over at this point. WWE can book this smart for her showdown with Ronda and make sure their match ends in a result that helps both women in the long run.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Sing along to her theme,

“She’s Slow Rockscousin!
    And she should learn to wrestle
    then pick up the pace in the ring
    lucky for she
    she’s Slow Rockscousin!”

For once, Volband and I agree. Mark it on the calendar! At least Nia’s sloppy ass only helped solidify Becky as the most interesting performer on the roster. Of course, WWE will fuck it up and either have Ronda go over clean or have lots of shenanigans cheapen a Becky win.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-13-2018 at 08:31 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Nia is finally good for something. I won't be shocked if it doesn't happen. But, Rousey and Lynch should main event.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Jury is out because Twitter sleuths are split on if it was Dana or Nia that added the color. Also, who says this wasn't pre-planned? VKM can get all huffy about unapproved color, but that could also be a front to keep the sponsors appeased since it happens infrequently. Regardless, this was epic and Becky is SUPER over at this point. WWE can book this smart for her showdown with Ronda and make sure their match ends in a result that helps both women in the long run.
    I could believe that the two girls planned it, but not WWE. If WWE wanted to risk color, they would've made Ronda do it, and made a huge fuss about it with all the cameras in the world focusing on it. It's quite the waste to make some "random" Raw girl skull-crush Becky in such a hot feud during the week of the PPV.

Anyway, if it was not planned, then someone should seriously step their foot down in the women's department, because the last couple of weeks were atrocious regarding their safety. The same people seem to keep harming their workmates, and that's not cool.

I do wish now though that their match will have color. It's the first women's match in a long time where I feel some blood would absolutely match both ruthless characters, and no matter who wins, both can keep their heat after a hard-fought battle.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Sing along to her theme,

“She’s Slow Rockscousin!
    And she should learn to wrestle
    then pick up the pace in the ring
    lucky for she
    she’s Slow Rockscousin!”

For once, Volband and I agree. Mark it on the calendar! At least Nia’s sloppy ass only helped solidify Becky as the most interesting performer on the roster. Of course, WWE will fuck it up and either have Ronda go over clean or have lots of shenanigans cheapen a Becky win.
    Nice fat shaming.

... Anyway, yes, Becky and Ronda need to main event this thing. I don't think the men's SS match adds match and needs to be in the main event, so let's defer AJ vs Brock to the sub and put Ronda and Becky as the main event. They've earned it. I'm also keeping in mind that the Austin comparisons are good and what needs to be remembered is that Austin lost that match against Brett at WM13. I could see an outcome similar to this, especially if this serves to kickstart the 4HW feud.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    @ltrandazzo No, it wasn’t. Thick ladies are just fine by me. Have we met before? Have you not seen enough of my political/social issue posts to not know better?! Come on, son.

I love Jordynne Grace and Jessicka Havok (met both at All In a couple months ago) because they can keep up with their opponents. Nia’s timing is garbage. Her wrestling is basic. That and her fit she threw about how she was being booked earlier this year are why I don’t like her.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-13-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    @ltrandazzo No, it wasn’t. Thick ladies are just fine by me. Have we met before? Have you not seen enough of my political/social issue posts to not know better?! Come on, son.

I love Jordynne Grace and Jessicka Havok (met both at All In a couple months ago) because they can keep up with their opponents. Nia’s timing is garbage. Her wrestling is basic. That and her fit she threw about how she was being booked earlier this year are why I don’t like her.
    Chief, captain, buddy, pal, sport, I know who you are and how you lean, but even then we can still say things that come off as incendiary even when we don't intend it to be that way. I appreciate your follow-up quantifying your feelings and opinion.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Nia is awful, so i'm not surprised, but i saw pictures of Becky having the time of her life!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Just ordered my "The Man" t-shirt.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Reading Lynch suffered a broken nose and a concussion from dumbass Slow Rockscousin and is off Survivor Series as a result.

Hoping this isn’t true but regardless, Nia Jax sucks.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Reading Lynch suffered a broken nose and a concussion from dumbass Slow Rockscousin and is off Survivor Series as a result.

Hoping this isn’t true but regardless, Nia Jax sucks.
    You've won me over on that if that's the case. Epic moment, but not if it ends up causing an insanely good match from happening and if it costs the company money. Nia will get squashed in her title match if this ends up being the case as punishment.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Nia ruins a ppv... That was the only match I really cared about. Hopefully, they can fill.in with someone good. Maybe Charlotte and save Lynch for mania? This really sucks though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Well, Nia will achieve the heel heat needed for this new program with Tamina from a crowd perspective. The problem will be that she's likely going to get her title match on an episode of Raw and that they'll have Ronda destroy her. There's video going round of the shot - Becky was forearming Nia on the shoulder and then Nia threw a closed-fist potato and got Becky right in the face. No excuse for that, especially in a brawl scenario.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well, Nia will achieve the heel heat needed for this new program with Tamina from a crowd perspective. The problem will be that she's likely going to get her title match on an episode of Raw and that they'll have Ronda destroy her. There's video going round of the shot - Becky was forearming Nia on the shoulder and then Nia threw a closed-fist potato and got Becky right in the face. No excuse for that, especially in a brawl scenario.
    For all the wrong reasons. No way in hell would she ever beat Rousey. She's just a filler feud to get us to the rumble. Get it over with so the real angle can begin.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    For all the wrong reasons. No way in hell would she ever beat Rousey. She's just a filler feud to get us to the rumble. Get it over with so the real angle can begin.
    WON is reporting they could have Nia vs. Ronda happen at SS. Again, I expect it to be a burial if that happens.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    You've won me over on that if that's the case. Epic moment, but not if it ends up causing an insanely good match from happening and if it costs the company money. Nia will get squashed in her title match if this ends up being the case as punishment.
    Nia is garbage. Outside of big sized monster heel she's as dimensional as a piece of paper. Poor mic skills, generic moveset (of like 4 moves), lousy (baby)face and absolutely zero charisma.

Sucks to hear about Becky, especially after a nice push and series of high profile wins along with the championship.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I am so pissed Becky is out of Survivor Series. Becky was so awesome last night. Plus word on the street is that she was going to beat Rhonda

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

She kept the title, chose Charlotte as Ronda's opponent and hugged her afterwards. The fuck!?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Charlotte filling in. Can't complain about that. Rumored mania match out the window now though. Hopefully Rousey/Lynch at mania now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

She kept the title, chose Charlotte as Ronda's opponent and hugged her afterwards. The fuck!?
    Heat of the moment probably.

Bryan gets another title shot. Think thry swerve us and we get Bryan/Lesnar. They did take him out of the tag match...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Heat of the moment probably.

Bryan gets another title shot. Think thry swerve us and we get Bryan/Lesnar. They did take him out of the tag match...
    I definitely think Bryan is winning.

Also Becky being blooded at the end of Raw was so fucking basass. Even if it means she's out at survivor series. Hopefully she does go on to face Rhonda at Mania.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I definitely think Bryan is winning.

Also Becky being blooded at the end of Raw was so fucking basass. Even if it means she's out at survivor series. Hopefully she does go on to face Rhonda at Mania.
    I'm just happy it's not bad enough where they have to strip her. That really was a great end though. Being injured doesn't even matter after that. She's that over.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Dream match! This makes up for Becky being out!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don't care Bryan won but I hate how it made both the Nakamura and Samoa Joe feuds a complete fucking waste of time. Especially Joe recently.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quick hits because, wow.

1. Very happy they didn't hot potato the women's championship over to Charlotte (Mandy Rose and one of the IIconics were rumored as well) and very happy Becky keeps the belt for the foreseeable future. I liked the Charlotte moment. It builds the 4HW aspect of this fight and starts laying the groundwork for that big match down the road. Also, if they're keeping Charlotte as a face and figuring out that Becky needs to be a tweener/face, it makes no sense then to continue their hostile animosity. They can still have animosity a la Stone Cold and The Rock, but they can also put them out there as useful allies for the time being.

2. WWE did Nia Jax zero favors by releasing their footage of that potato she delivered. I firmly believe her burial begins and will be interested to see how long it lasts. They sped up a rumored WM35 main event to this weekend because of what happened to Becky. IMO, Nia needs to spend 6-8 weeks back at the performance center to re-learn the basics. There was no reason for her to throw a closed fist in that.

3. Scary that Becky's injury is similar to the injury that ended her wrestling career once before.

4. Evil Daniel Bryan won that match because he approached AJ like a babyface and then broke out the heel tactics when even the ref wouldn't have expected to look out for them from Daniel. He and AJ could end up having a GREAT feud that could lead all the way through WM35 with AJ reclaiming the belt. DB was a great heel before, and I'm shocked and surprised they turned him back into one again. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

Predictions later.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I liked keeping the title on Becky. I did not like the hug; it is inconsistent with her ruthlessness. And besides, it should be Asuka fighting Ronda.

I don’t like Bryan’s heel turn in the short term because his first battle post title win will be jobbing to part timer Brock. I love it long term, though. Look, they haven’t been shy playing up the fact that he hasn’t been getting the reaction he was getting before since returning. I do love old school ROH heel Bryan as well. Plus, it looks like Miz will turn face and maybe they’ll meet at Wrestlemania and have the match that will live up to the feud built over the years.