Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ordered and attempted to use my 20% discount code from the 2017 shipping/delay debacle, which I had never used (LOL). It did not work. Looking forward to these!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I have never ordered something so quickly in my life without even caring about the price.

Quake, thank you TR for doing this.

Quake soundtrack has always been something I have enjoyed listening to, perhaps it helps me get my head space into a dark and erie place, where I feel comfortable. Anywhere other than here is good.

I wonder if the cover will be same texture as the Quake CD cover was.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Any chance Quake gets a cheaper pressing down the road from someone else?
    I'm hoping for <$28 price point.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    I have never ordered something so quickly in my life without even caring about the price.

Quake, thank you TR for doing this.

Quake soundtrack has always been something I have enjoyed listening to, perhaps it helps me get my head space into a dark and erie place, where I feel comfortable. Anywhere other than here is good.

I wonder if the cover will be same texture as the Quake CD cover was.
    Are they offering a download of digital files when you buy?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    $11.33 standard shipping? yikes.

oh well. bye, money.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by p_rez17 View Post
    No mention of digital download for either one. For reference, With Teeth does explicitly say that digital download is included, so it may very well be a download card or nothing for these two.

It better be at least a download card IMO, given that Quake is remastered.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Waiting to see if TSN will be available at the local record shop, but y'all already know I ordered that Quake vinyl!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ordered! Quake at last, fantastic!

I love this bit on Quake....

*NOTE
    WE DESIGNED THIS REISSUE TO INCLUDE A BOOKLET CONTAINING ESSAYS FROM ID SOFTWARE’S JOHN CARMACK AND AMERICAN MCGEE. A CERTAIN UNNAMED VIDEO GAME PUBLISHER MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO INCLUDE THIS IN THE PACKAGE, SO PLEASE HONOR THEIR WISHES BY NOT CLICKING HERE TO EVEN SEE THE ESSAYS OR HERE TO PRINT THE BOOKLET OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    No mention or links in the Email confirmation, order details, or my account (nin).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I love the note included on the Quake LP page. It's cool you can at least print out the book yourself and still read the essays.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Shame that it seems that there is a high chance these releases won't be getting a digital releases, it is sitll incredibly exciting for Quake OS to get back out there in such a way though, props to that

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Hopefully this means Year Zero and The Slip are actually going to be coming soon now...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Hopefully this means Year Zero and The Slip are actually going to be coming soon now...
    I still want The Slip to be remastered better for vinyl... the 'o' release isn't great in that regard.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    I still want The Slip to be remastered better for vinyl... the 'o' release isn't great in that regard.
    The Definitive Edition reissue is the perfect circumstance to revisit the mix/master for The Slip, in addition to putting it on 2LP so it's not crushed on one record. Maybe next year?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    I ordered Quake... luckily I already have a TSN on vinyl...
    My girlfriend JUST spent an absurd amount to get me TSN on vinyl for my birthday this year. I feel bad that it's out again, but it doesn't devalue my original copy, which I can now store in a safe place and instead put the new one on the wall.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    My girlfriend JUST spent an absurd amount to get me TSN on vinyl for my birthday this year. I feel bad that it's out again, but it doesn't devalue my original copy, which I can now store in a safe place and instead put the new one on the wall.
    I think it's a nice touch to use the sampler version of the cover for this reissue, to visually distinguish it from the 2010 release. Makes it harder to scam unsuspecting buyers into picking up a marked-up Definitive Edition thinking it's the original, though I don't really think that was a consideration here.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'd def buy Quake if there was a download included

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Am I dumb or it is ok to still dream about the Tension full concert release?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firewlker View Post
    Am I dumb or it is ok to still dream about the Tension full concert release?
    It doesn't make you dumb, but that's going to be nothing more than a dream at this point, I'd say.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I woke up and checked my mail, the email arrived one minute before I woke up haha perfect

Quake is mine!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    $11.33 standard shipping? yikes.

oh well. bye, money.
    I ordered these releases so fast that I forgot to add a couple of more items to my order to combine shipping cost. S&H on the store is a bit steep and I wish they would reduce that some.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I just paid 23 dollars for shipping for Greg Puciato's solo album since the CD is only coming from England (2 day DHL delivery). Justin Broadrick is charging 30 dollars shipping for the new Jesu album to be shipped from Netherlands....11 dollars is a discount for shipping at this point although considering this is NIN, the items may not arrive until xmas

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    I just paid 23 dollars for shipping for Greg Puciato's solo album since the CD is only coming from England (2 day DHL delivery). Justin Broadrick is charging 30 dollars shipping for the new Jesu album to be shipped from Netherlands....11 dollars is a discount for shipping at this point although considering this is NIN, the items may not arrive until xmas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whats the packaging like from the NIN store when ordering vinyl?

only asking as sick of other places where vinyl turns up a bit beat.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    11 dollars is a discount for shipping at this point although considering this is NIN, the items may not arrive until xmas
    If you order them now, you get three immediate downloads off TSN:

Eventually We Find Our Way (to you by Christmas)

On We March (Shipping "soon")

Almost Home (for the holidays)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Gonna wait on this to see if it does in fact go to general retail.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kultschar View Post

My copy of With Teeth showed up in perfect condition, but I remember a lot of folks having issues with Fragile Deviations showing up with corner dings. I think that was mostly due to the 4 LPs being crammed into a flimsy gatefold rather than their choice of LP mailers.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kultschar View Post

I've ordered from nin.com before. The shipping materials are fine, as long as they aren't using cereal box cardboard for the LP jacket like deviations you should be more than fine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I ordered TSN, Quake, Gone Girl and Before the Flood at the same time. Got a download email for Before the Flood almost immediately, but not the others. Just looked back and the product descriptions for the others do not mention digital files, but Before the Flood does. So, based on that, looks like no digital files unless specified in the description.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    O M G

Technically this is a vinyl album with "hidden messages". Think of all the rumors and theories of various albums where if you play it backwards you will hear "a message".

I just realized that we will be able to kill the motor and play parts of 'The Hall of Souls' backwards. I did this back in the day with an MP3 and audio software. Throughout the track there are parts where TR says some words/phrases in reverse. I forget what he says... that will be fun to play with.

At the time I was a teen, huge NIN fan, and I felt like I was listening to something rarely heard. It's cool.

The vinyl is remastered so I HOPE he thought of this and tinkered with the levels so that these parts are a bit more clear.

If you want a hint... start around the 7:00 mark and listen for a minute vol up.

Last edited by snaapz; 09-16-2020 at 05:47 PM.