Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE 2018 - Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lol. Well that was a waste of time. Set up an account and was all ready to go. Refreshed page item was available. Hit add to cart and was already sold out. Entire run sold out in less than 1 second? Lame.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Lol. Well that was a waste of time. Set up an account and was all ready to go. Refreshed page item was available. Hit add to cart and was already sold out. Entire run sold out in less than 1 second? Lame.
    I didn't even bother b/c I was afraid of what you described. Plus I've spent a small fortune on NIN in general this year. I need to save $ for prints from the shows I'm actually attending.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I believe it. Print collecting is a pretty popular hobby, and Emek is a well known artist. Try getting a Mondo print and you'll go through the same thing. I don't even bother to try anymore. Sucks.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yeah... Ever tried to buy a print from Mondo? That's been my experience every single time and I've tried to buy prints from them like five or six times. It's somewhat of a niche market, but the demand is high and the audience is mostly OCD collector types like many of us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have any luck finding frames for the Emek Poster? It's 24.75. x 18. and most frames around here are 24 x 18.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm surprised there's no Bad Witch clothing in the NIN store yet. Outside of the bundles, there's nothing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Anyone have any luck finding frames for the Emek Poster? It's 24.75. x 18. and most frames around here are 24 x 18.
    There are 18x25 frames on Amazon from Art to Frames.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    There are 18x25 frames on Amazon from Art to Frames.
    When it comes to things like that, I usually just splurge and have a custom framing job done at a place like Michael's, They do a great job, but it can get pricey. I think its worth it though, especially if you love the art and the thing may go up in value.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    When it comes to things like that, I usually just splurge and have a custom framing job done at a place like Michael's, They do a great job, but it can get pricey. I think its worth it though, especially if you love the art and the thing may go up in value.
    idunno, i have a few things i got framed at michael's (and spent a fair amount of money on) that turned out pretty shitty. i guess it just depends on who's doing the work?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’ve always had good luck with Michael’s, and they actually have a 70% off all custom framing special that just started today (and lasts through 6/26).

I’m taking my 6.16 foil Emek down there today, and depending on pricing, I may have them frame my BOTP as well.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Give Framebridge a try. https://www.framebridge.com/

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    idunno, i have a few things i got framed at michael's (and spent a fair amount of money on) that turned out pretty shitty. i guess it just depends on who's doing the work?
    You are right, it definitely depends on what location you go to. I have had good luck. They've done all my posters and I actually juts got a MONDO poster for The Birds that I plan on taking in this weekend or next.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I’ve thought about it but I have about 50 NIN posters and I tend to rotate them. I have no clue how much custom framing costs but if it’s more than what I imagine ($150) that money could be spent on another NIN show 🤷🏻♀️

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    I’ve thought about it but I have about 50 NIN posters and I tend to rotate them. I have no clue how much custom framing costs but if it’s more than what I imagine ($150) that money could be spent on another NIN show 路♀️
    Actually, youre right on with your quote of 150. Thats usually how much it costs me, although I dont have 50 posters like you haha.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    @ninlive posted twitter user andycoffaro’s post for Meltdown merch:
    https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1...276550658?s=21

New merch since LV: Europe 2018 shirt w/tour dates, “Feels Like I’ve Been Here Before,” Obsolete shirt.

Reddit user p14c08 posted another Merch stall:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...ef_source=link

NINtourhistory posted the exclusive poster on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nintourhistory/s...105096704?s=21

Whew!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 06-22-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    @ninlive posted twitter user andycoffaro’s post for Meltdown merch:
    https://twitter.com/ninlive/status/1...276550658?s=21

New merch since LV: Europe 2018 shirt w/tour dates, “Feels Like I’ve Been Here Before,” Obsolete shirt.
    Interesting. I thought that the 8-bit BOTP poster was exclusive to the Vegas shows (150 per night, for a grand total of 450).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    omg. i want the feels like i've been here before shirt.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    A more direct pic of the EU tour dates shirt:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVo_lVhwtA/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    NINtourhistory posted the exclusive poster on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nintourhistory/s...105096704?s=21
    This thing is awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If someone happens to snag an extra let me know ☝️. Of course it doesnt need to be foil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Interesting. I thought that the 8-bit BOTP poster was exclusive to the Vegas shows (150 per night, for a grand total of 450).
    I thought he said 50 per LV night, and 450 total. Maybe only selling at standalone shows?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OKNOTOK View Post
    I thought he said 50 per LV night, and 450 total. Maybe only selling at standalone shows?
    Ah, yes! I think you’re right. It was 50 per LV night. I managed to snag one (and later scored a foil variant).

I took my foil Emek poster to Michael’s this afternoon and put the 70% off coupon to use on a custom frame. This thing’s going to look ridiculously awesome (I should have it back in about 2 weeks. I’ll post pics).

I’ll probably take the foil BOTP down there early next week.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ah, yes! I think you’re right. It was 50 per LV night. I managed to snag one (and later scored a foil variant).

I took my foil Emek poster to Michael’s this afternoon and put the 70% off coupon to use on a custom frame. This thing’s going to look ridiculously awesome (I should have it back in about 2 weeks. I’ll post pics).

I’ll probably take the foil BOTP down there early next week.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it come up to with the discount?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it come up to with the discount?
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been a nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    Last edited by caca; 06-23-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    we’re going to need to see some pictures when you get it back.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Awesome merch. I got the tour shirt with the dates on it and the bomber jacket. They ended up having the jackets, so I was really happy about that. It took 3 visits to the merch booth to see it all though. When we first went there, they didn't have the bomber jacket or the show specific shirt up.

Left for 1 hr, and came back and the jacket was all of a sudden there. I was really glad I went back.

And after the show, swung by again for a 3rd time just to see, and they had a "show specific" shirt up. The front was the cover of bad witch and the back was the NIN logo with the date and name of the city/venue.

That kind of annoys me that they didn't have the full merch setup right from the getgo. My girlfriend and I ended up getting the same shirt because there were limited options.

I had already bought 1 shirt and the jacket by the time I saw it, so no way in hell was I about to buy another t-shirt after dropping that much coin. They didn't even adjust the price of the jacket for the conversion rate. They charged 75 pounds, which is way more than the $75 US they were charging in the states. But... it's a nice jacket. I'm happy with the purchase.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I’ve thought about it but I have about 50 NIN posters and I tend to rotate them. I have no clue how much custom framing costs but if it’s more than what I imagine ($150) that money could be spent on another NIN show 路♀️
    Jesus. I will admit I have a ton of posters (NIN and random stuff) but no where near 50 NIN posters! That's an epic collection. Same I'm tired of having them in tubes, i'm just going to die and never enjoy them, I wanna hang a few random posters around the house and rotate them out once a month.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Awesome merch. I got the tour shirt with the dates on it and the bomber jacket. They ended up having the jackets, so I was really happy about that. It took 3 visits to the merch booth to see it all though. When we first went there, they didn't have the bomber jacket or the show specific shirt up.

Left for 1 hr, and came back and the jacket was all of a sudden there. I was really glad I went back.

And after the show, swung by again for a 3rd time just to see, and they had a "show specific" shirt up. The front was the cover of bad witch and the back was the NIN logo with the date and name of the city/venue.

That kind of annoys me that they didn't have the full merch setup right from the getgo. My girlfriend and I ended up getting the same shirt because there were limited options.

I had already bought 1 shirt and the jacket by the time I saw it, so no way in hell was I about to buy another t-shirt after dropping that much coin. They didn't even adjust the price of the jacket for the conversion rate. They charged 75 pounds, which is way more than the $75 US they were charging in the states. But... it's a nice jacket. I'm happy with the purchase.

They had a Jacket here (Vegas) for $75 and a bomber jacket for $100 (The bomber had the orange lining, the other jacket (I think it was a Nike blank did not)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    They had a Jacket here (Vegas) for $75 and a bomber jacket for $100 (The bomber had the orange lining, the other jacket (I think it was a Nike blank did not)
    It was the thin $75 US one they were selling here. They didn't have that crazy thick winter one with the orange lining inside. Just the windbreaker type one. But that's one the I wanted anyway.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    $308.21. It was more than I planned to spend, but I went all out: triple mat, preservation glass, and a frame that matches the terrain on the poster perfectly. It’s gonna look incredible. It would have been a nearly $1000 frame job without the discount.
    Holy Cow dude, that's tickets to 2 shows. I did it with my signed Broken poster, but everything since goes in art to frames for $40.