Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Anyone have fast lane entry passes for Thursday night they can't use or looking to sell? PM me please.
    Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Did they sell that for the second night? I only got it for the first night.
    They did, but they sold out quickly.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The TMobile fast passes are the only tickets I could get at face value during the pre-sale. I didn't get actual tickets until the general public sale. So, yes for a few days I had the fast pass but no actual tickets. I was only planning one one ticket per night but ended up with two tickets for Thursday as that was the only way I could get anything from the resellers. Was going to sell it but I found out my buddy can go Thursday so now I need a second fast pass for Thursday. If anyone has a fast pass they can't use for Thursday please hit me up. Thanks!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I doubt anyone has anything extra at this point but just posting for posterity down the road. Looking for a single floor for either or both nights. Happy to pay more than the ticket cost plus any bonuses (buy you a shirt at the show, RRHOF admission, anything like that). Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

2021.09.21+23 - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Just got an email from the RRHOF saying that the 2020 inductees exhibit closes in 2 weeks. So much for seeing it in September before the show
    Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
    It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Whaaaaat?? I was seriously about to buy tickets for it this week. Can you post the relevant part of the email? Are we sure it won't just be moved somewhere? Serious bummer...
    It would definitely be in their best interest to keep it open until after these NIN shows, which would attract all kinds of attention to the R&R HoF Museum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    who gets the mannequin? asking for a friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Constant View Post
    maybe they are just knocking down the 2020 exhibit and re-locating the various pieces to other areas of the RRHOF
    That's what I'm hoping for. I'd really like to see it in person and was expecting & planning to do so the Wednesday between the two shows this September.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Exclamation

Mmmmh, after this entire world ending/pandemic shit I was seriously considering flying in all the way from Europe for this, wouldn't have been the first mildly crazy trip I've taken.

Naturally, lost the ticket battle. So why not take a chance; here's to going from lurker to writer:
    Anyone selling floor, let me know. With the current online resale rates, it might be cheaper to just sell my soul to the devil.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am looking for 2 tickets to either night, I know it's a long shot but i have to try smh. I will gladly pay over face value and almost anything else you can think of lol. I'd even settle for 1 damn ticket and go han solo to this one..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey y’all! I’m coming up from central KY for the 9/21 show. Sadly that was the only show I managed to beat the resellers for during the presale and like so many people I’m still looking to find 2 floor
    tickets for night two. I can’t afford to pay stubhub prices, but can gladly pay face value. I know a lot of fans are also looking, but I just figured I’d shoot my shot on here. If anything, see ya night one!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    hi @m0reta , any word back on this?

Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    I sent them an email to see what may happen with the display. I also wanted to see it in person and hope they just move it until after these shows happen! It's not like I go to Cleveland for much else (okay PIG that one time but it was because they played the Phantasy and I wanted to see it at the time..c'mon it has a SHIP inside!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trying to hit these shows from Houston, does anyone have a single ticket to each show for sale? Prefer a seat or GA pit!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    hi @m0reta , any word back on this?
    Fuckin' crickets over here. Check in again next week.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2021.09.21+23 - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Anyone have a spare pit ticket for either Cleveland show? Maybe someone that’s interested in going to riot fest, but missed out on getting a ticket?

Edit: never mind, I’m too impatient so I’ll sell my riot ticket to a fellow ETSer and hope to get a Cleveland ticket later on.
    Last edited by somewhat_; 06-25-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My record in the Great Presale Battle of 2021 is 1-1. I'm heading up from Texas for Thursday's show but I'm still looking for two tickets to Tuesday night's show. I'm willing to pay face value and a little more, just not looking to pay those insane StubHub prices.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Back in 2014 I made a thread about guessing what the opening song would be for the Pemberton gig (it ended up being COA - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-...-73c11a91.html).

What does everyone think the opening songs will be for these two shows? Something we’re used to or something totally new and different? I personally wouldn’t mind Now I’m Nothing again. That never fails to give the goosebumps.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Being that it falls on the 22nd anniversary of The Fragile, I'm guessing it'll be Somewhat Damaged, followed by TDTWWA, The Frail, and The Wretched (possibly more of The Fragile?), but I would also welcome Now I'm Nothing. This will also be the first show since their R&RHOF inauguration, so I can see these shows celebrating their entire career. In that case, it might make sense to open with one of their oldest openers like Now I'm Nothing, followed by Terrible Lie.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Gonna go with Somewhat Damaged and Wish. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a full performance of the Broken EP again.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Being that it falls on the 22nd anniversary of The Fragile, I'm guessing it'll be Somewhat Damaged, followed by TDTWWA, The Frail, and The Wretched (possibly more of The Fragile?), but I would also welcome Now I'm Nothing. This will also be the first show since their R&RHOF inauguration, so I can see these shows celebrating their entire career. In that case, it might make sense to open with one of their oldest openers like Now I'm Nothing, followed by Terrible Lie.
    Or he’ll be a smartass again like that show where it went:

Somewhat Damaged
    The Day The World Went Away
    The Frail
    The Wretched

(oh fuck we’re getting TF in full…!)

…Terrible Lie

@piggy we should actually mention that on the ninwiki page for Halo 14.

FYI it was here, then the next day at Meltdown Festival:

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-...-6beafa12.html

Then a few shows later he started doing the same thing but replacing Terrible Lie with Sanctified.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 06-22-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That Meltdown Festival setlist is sick as hell. I'd be ecstatic if that gets repeated for Cleveland.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Or he’ll be a smartass again like that show where it went:

Somewhat Damaged
    The Day The World Went Away
    The Frail
    The Wretched

(oh fuck we’re getting TF in full…!)

…Terrible Lie
    They also did this on Chicago, night 2 in 2018 (I was at that one).

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    They also did this on Chicago, night 2 in 2018 (I was at that one).
    Yeah, but went into TBOTE after The Wretched.

I see putting “Terrible Lie” there as if he’s actually saying “I was lying to you, no Fragile in full for you”. That’s my interpretation of it anyway. And intentional, I’m sure. haha

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Having said that about The Fragile tease, 9/21 was the release date of The Fragile back in 1999 so something could indeed be planned…

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ^
    No, that's too much for me. He has to go on an entire tour for that and make it a big set, not just some Cleveland show...

.. so much for me being crazy and contemplating a last minute ticket-snatch/hop on a flight kind of move (I'm off work that week anyways) - the US still won't allow EU citiizens into the country. WTF? I'm vaccinated, Joe. Come on!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I’m not expecting anything super crazy ala TDS in full, but I will say I am hoping they will be somewhat slightly Fragile favourable sets.

Maybe 2-3 newer Fragile songs that haven’t been played in a while (or ever) like WITT, TMHBM, NYD, or Ripe (With Decay)? But honestly as long as they don’t drop And All That Could Have Been I will be beyond thrilled.

Also some trilogy songs I still haven’t heard like Background World, Burning Bright or even Idea of You or Not Anymore would be be pretty great.