Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trent, Atticus & Alessandro remix Telepathe "Destroyer"

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    ]

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i think it's hilarious that it's a picture disc printed to look like a CD.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Not interested in low bitrate downloads from amazon or iTunes, is this available anywhere in lossless? Apology in advance for being too lazy to check myself.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Telepathe-De...#ht_235wt_1141

There is some debate (on ETS) as to whether or not this is legitimate. Three have been sold on ebay in the last few days - likely to ETS people, so we will probably find out soon. In the interval, you could take a 53 dollar (US) gamble.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i think it's hilarious that it's a picture disc printed to look like a CD.
    Even more hilarious: "Compact dics".

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Telepathe-De...#ht_235wt_1141

There is some debate (on ETS) as to whether or not this is legitimate. Three have been sold on ebay in the last few days - likely to ETS people, so we will probably find out soon. In the interval, you could take a 53 dollar (US) gamble.
    This promo showed up with 3 different sellers: 3 sold, one not sold (since yesterday back on ebay)
    My BIN was from an other seller last night (CET); $28
    If someone here bought the one with the press sheet, please contact me, my purchase did not have one.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

arrived today, sounds great.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, this is a 9 year bump... most people ITT don't even post anymore... but I need the FLAC of this remix. For science.

Edit: resolved.
    Last edited by botley; 09-04-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    i would love a physical copy of this release. so damn good.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    i would love a physical copy of this release. so damn good.
    The vinyl is super cool. 500 hand numbered copies, in a cover silkscreened by David Sitek.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I had a copy of this on vinyl. wish I had made a rip of it. oh well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still own the vinyl. Such a cool remix.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I bought the one that was on Discogs for the last year or so. It was from Japan and I was super stoked to rip it. Sadly, my postal worker who usually does our route was out of town and someone hopped in. Well... Lets just say I never received the package... Someone "Signed" for it that wasn't me and basically I don't have the record.

Anyone willing to send a FLAC rip or something my way. Pretty bummed about this. It's like the 3rd record in 2 months that has been lost in the post. I am about to just get a PO box so they don't have to deliver to me.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Well... Lets just say I never received the package... Someone "Signed" for it that wasn't me and basically I don't have the record.

It's like the 3rd record in 2 months that has been lost in the post. I am about to just get a PO box so they don't have to deliver to me.
    1. Sign up for Informed Delivery so that you can get a preview of what's supposed to be showing up in your mailbox each day, and you know when something is missing.

2. Submit a Help Request or Missing Mail Search Request form. Or go down to the USPS station that your carrier operates out of, and ask to speak to the station master about missing packages. Supposedly, they get a GPS record when they scan it as delivered.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    1. Sign up for Informed Delivery so that you can get a preview of what's supposed to be showing up in your mailbox each day, and you know when something is missing.

2. Submit a Help Request or Missing Mail Search Request form. Or go down to the USPS station that your carrier operates out of, and ask to speak to the station master about missing packages. Supposedly, they get a GPS record when they scan it as delivered.
    Already did all of this. My post office wasn't that helpful, nor my "fill-in" route postal worker. But I have made a request online. So I am hoping something comes of it. That was a mega bummer when I didn't see it.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just an update. It was found!