Thanks to @hellospaceboy , we now have a copy of the FYC score CD (coming soon).

I thought it would just be extremely similar to the Complete Score download, because most of the track names were the same, but there are actually a lot of differences to varying degrees. They're still fairly similar to each other though, and both quite different from the retail album. I tried to do a comprehensive comparison between the two, but I might have missed some differences here and there.

In general, the FYC has a lot of extra seconds of silence at the end of tracks. The mastering levels are all over the place on both albums. In general, the FYC is mastered way too low. All the mistakes and mastering issues make me think that movie studio personnel assembled both of these instead of TRAR.

Comparing the FYC and Complete Score to the retail album (in particular, "Strange Activity" and "The Return"), it seems like maybe the FYC has earlier versions of tracks and the Complete Score is closer to final (assuming the retail album is reflective of final).

Crazy Happy - Complete Score version is truncated in error at the end. FYC is complete.

Blood & Amazing Amy - segued together on FYC, no other changes

Garson is not present on FYC.

I Need to Be Punished is extended on FYC by about 15 seconds, and segues into Weak Spots (which is identical)

The Search fades out about 10 seconds earlier on the FYC.

A Strange New Sentence fades out about 9 seconds earlier on the FYC

Bum World ends abruptly about 12 seconds earlier on the Complete Score

Vigil has an extended ending on the FYC that is about 13 seconds longer

WTF is segued into The Reveal, and The Reveal is segued into The Hammer on the FYC.

Much Worse is two different versions. It has a longer intro on the FYC, some of the distortion sounds come in differently (especially at the beginning), and then the two tracks diverge completely at the 1:09/1:15 (Complete/FYC) mark.

Strange Activity is also different versions, particularly in the first 20 and last 20 seconds.

Just Teasing is different. The underlying music is the same in both, but a lot of the overlaid effects are different.

Derailed is different in that the FYC has two additional BAAA-WHOOOP's in the last 6 seconds.

How to Behave, the beginning and very ending are slightly different between the two.

Murder has about 6 seconds more of music at the end on the FYC

The Return has 2 extra measures at the beginning on the FYC. FYC has a 10 second longer fade-out.

Do Your Part - at about 2:53 the overlaid noise effects diverge, and then the FYC continues with an extended ending about 25 seconds longer.

"Partners in Crime & End Credits" and "Credits - Echoes" are the same.

Slight Limp - End Credits is an error track on the FYC. It just repeats the last 5 seconds of the previous track and then is silence for the remainder of the duration.