Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1787

Thread: Trump 2019 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Our Country has lost, stupidly, Trillions of Dollars with McDonalds over many years. They have stolen the pickles I wanted on my hamberder & they will continue. I won't let that happen! We don't need McDonalds, and frankly; would be far better off without them. The vast amounts of money made and stolen by McDonalds from the United States, year after year, for decades, will and must STOP. All citizens are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to McDonalds, including cooking at home.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Hey, Ivanka, your dad just ordered you to stop making your shitty clothes in China.

Also, maybe now he'll realize it's time to stop making his Trump 2020 banners there.
    This fucking guy...

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    This fucking guy...
    King trump orders everyone to stop doing anything with China... except ivanka. You know it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Oh, good. Nobody supports LGBTQ more than Trump, right?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...us-gay-workers

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    At this rate, I'm just worried that the biggest drops in the market are going to occur after I've already maxed out my IRA for the year. I want a tax-advantaged discount when the market bottoms out, damnit!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Next week he's going to have Tim Apple tried by military tribunal for treason.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    This fucking guy...
    The original subtitle to this thread

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Next week he's going to have Tim Apple tried by military tribunal for treason.
    And the tweet that "hereby orders it" will be posted via an iPhone

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    Well yeah, but that's because some Muslim foreigner can't tell us what to do. Duhhhhhhh.

[insert the world's largest eye roll emoji]

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Last edited by allegro; 08-24-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Well, to be fair, I have completely lost my shit.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Well yeah, but that's because some Muslim foreigner Negro can't tell us what to do. Duhhhhhhh.
    Fixed that for ya.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    From my reading of this, it sounds like the closest logical leap I can come up with is that he thinks outsourcing jobs is creating a burden on the economy, so he can declare his "unusual and extraordinary threat" to said economy and have his little trade war. But even IF that was the case (it's not), would that give him the right to order domestic companies to do anything (i.e. "you have to make this here")? Or does that just touch on orders he can make regarding dealings with foreign companies?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    He'd never heard of this act until he scrambled to have his "team" deliver what he thinks this means... and of course he hasn't read it, and he doesn't understand it. It certainly doesn't grant him the powers he believes it does. I think he'll probably try to spin the issue of offense as the import of fentanyl, which is such a red herring to the issue at hand, but that's what he's all about; not knowing what the fuck he's doing.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Yeah, exactly. I like how anytime people advocate for, say, environmental regulations, the Republicans will whine about how the god given rights of the private sector are being infringed upon. And yet here's Trump "hereby ordering" the private sector to conduct their business according to whatever delusional whims happen to pop into his brain, and all the free-market Republicans ain't got shit to say about it.

I don't even agree with their shitty free market ideology, so whatever, but it's just amazing to see how Trump has gutted the Republican party of any sincere ideology and essentially transformed the entire thing into his own cult.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Jesus...a couple months ago and I would have laughed at you for saying I'd agree with Joe Walsh on anything.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Oh my god...

When Trump is asked at the G7 whether he has regrets about his trade war with China, he appears to concede somewhat that yeah, he might.

Then he freaks out, doubles down, and has the WH issue a response that says "the only regret he ever had is not raising the tariffs higher."
    This is really scary. He's such a narcissist, that if you catch him even coming close to acknowledging a mistake, he will immediately scramble to make the mistake worse in an effort to seem deliberate and unapologetic.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...it/2107246001/

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Jesus...a couple months ago and I would have laughed at you for saying I'd agree with Joe Walsh on anything.
    Well this morning he just announced that he's gonna run against Trump in the primary, so I guess that explains it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This photo of Trump trying to figure out the hands-joining thing is priceless

Last edited by allegro; 08-25-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Well this morning he just announced that he's gonna run against Trump in the primary, so I guess that explains it.
    I read something about George Conway as his campaign manager? That's an already awkward relationship made even more so.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    This is not The Onion...he wanted to use nukes to stop hurricanes.

https://www.axios.com/trump-nuclear-...cf0e3f51c.html
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-25-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I read something about George Conway as his campaign manager? That's an already awkward relationship made even more so.
    Yeah, god I would give anything to be a fly on the wall during their dinner conversations.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Was it a medical emergency that's going to somehow prevent him from continuing to be president?

Please?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    the responses I'm seeing to this G7 mess, either positive (like Fox's hyperbolic byline that he "dominated") or negative... it just feels like the ultimate proof that we've normalized the ridiculousness of this clown's incompetence. Even when we roll our eyes or scream in embarrassment/horror, it's predictable, and we expect the "other side" to frame it as masterful 4D chess or something.

Either way, the "leader of the free world" just said he wants to throw the next G7 meeting at his private (failing) resort, wants to invite Putin (despite the immediate objections from UK and Germany), claimed that Putin outwitted Obama when he annexed Crimea (but only after a reporter fed him his line as to what the names of these regions actually were called)... and he decided not to show up to the meeting on climate change, but called it something like "hopes and dreams and windmills" or some shit, and that he didn't want it to screw with our tremendous, tremendous, tremendous, tremendous, wealth.

We've all lost our minds if we can react to that with anything less than concern.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, this is what his buddy Putin is doing:

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)