Page 117 of 195 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 5839

Thread: Vinyl Collectors Unite!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My copy of Ministry's Greatest Fits vinyl arrived today. It sounds fn awesome. Two different colored Vinyl, one black and blue, the other seems to be a black/blue smoke colored vinyl. They only made 1656 copies. If anyone is a fan, the mixes for Bad Blood and Stigmata are different. Not sure of the sources, but the intros to the songs are very different from what appears on LORH and DSOTS.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2296c9cdd804728171726f4eec2a5019/tumblr_p74wekrSfj1xq398zo4_1280.jpg
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/b17c3da8...98zo3_1280.jpg
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/e16601f6...98zo2_1280.jpg
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a3f901d...98zo1_1280.jpg
    Last edited by renton44; 04-13-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    My copy of Ministry's Greatest Fits vinyl arrived today. It sounds fn awesome.
    "...and they all sing the same refrain... it's fun to take a trip, put acid in your veins...."

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I bought a new slipmat since boring black needed to be spiced up. I got a double pack of Ghost slipmats. One has the band logo and the other has the Opus Eponymous coverart.

I also got two more albums in the mail today. Will post later which will probably end up a double post.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Only going to upload and share one record I recently got. I have more but I'm saving them to fit together in a single post.

Emma Ruth Rundle - Marked For Death (Clear Vinyl)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

adam and the ants - prince charming
    great find for $6.99 at my local record shop

fever ray - plunge
    180g black
    also picked up at my local shop

steven universe soundtrack
    4x10" 45rpm vinyl on gem colors (garnet, amethyst, pearl, and steven! (rose quartz))
    sounded fantastic, just wish a few of the shorter songs had been expanded (and that the lil' butler theme had been included hahaha)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I went to Monsterpalooza this past weekend, met a lot of cool people, and got some of my records signed:

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Now I just need to pick up "From Beer To Eternity" and I can work on that TV Song project....

(just finished listening to the "Jesus Built My Hotrod" single... so very satisfying to listen to...)
    Last edited by MrLobster; 04-18-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Cuphead Deluxe Vinyl back in-stock.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

well, i WAS planning to enjoy the new queen kwong album this afternoon, but somehow amazon shipped me a copy that has a clean slice through the front cover of the LP (and of course it’s temporarily out of stock so the replacement won’t come for at least two weeks). vinyl should be treated better than this

northless - world keeps sinking
    2xLP on black vinyl, limited to 400 copies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My copy of APC's Eat the Elephant Indie white vinyl arrived tonight.

https://renton444.tumblr.com/image/173109379920

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    My copy of APC's Eat the Elephant Indie white vinyl arrived tonight.

https://renton444.tumblr.com/image/173109379920

Still haven't gotten mine. I ordered it from the APC store so it's the standard black with (I think?) Maynard on the cover. I hope it comes tomorrow so I can listen to it. However I have no shipment notifications.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Still haven't gotten mine. I ordered it from the APC store so it's the standard black with (I think?) Maynard on the cover. I hope it comes tomorrow so I can listen to it. However I have no shipment notifications.
    I think you will get yours in the mail next week. Got a friend in the same situation as you and he noticed on the product page that the records had an estimated delivery date of the week of 4/23. So, sometime next week. Had the same thing happen with the recent Metallica Garage Days record. Was released last Friday and arrived yesterday. No shipping notification either. I love ordering records directly from the band (gives me warm fuzzies) and I think it was sorta odd they didn't have the white vinyl there too.
    Last edited by renton44; 04-19-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post

well, i WAS planning to enjoy the new queen kwong album this afternoon, but somehow amazon shipped me a copy that has a clean slice through the front cover of the LP (and of course it’s temporarily out of stock so the replacement won’t come for at least two weeks). vinyl should be treated better than this

northless - world keeps sinking
    2xLP on black vinyl, limited to 400 copies
    would love to know what you think (when you eventually get a replacement). i saw carre at the reno wt warm-up show in the spring of 2005 and just recently heard of queen kwong. and it's really intriguing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I think you will get yours in the mail next week. Got a friend in the same situation as you and he noticed on the product page that the records had an estimated delivery date of the week of 4/23. So, sometime next week. Had the same thing happen with the recent Metallica Garage Days record. Was released last Friday and arrived yesterday. No shipping notification either. I love ordering records directly from the band (gives me warm fuzzies) and I think it was sorta odd they didn't have the white vinyl there too.
    This is my total hatred for pre-orders online. I never get them on release date. They rarely ship early so they arrive on the day they come out. I can count the times on one hand that things I pre-ordered got here on time.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Anyone plan on grabbing anything on RSD tomorrow? I'm thinking about going for the 3 Tom Waits records and the Elvis 68 comeback special, that's it.

Suggested retail prices here: https://thefutureheart.com/2018/04/1...-allman-elvis/
    Last edited by imail724; 04-20-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    would love to know what you think (when you eventually get a replacement). i saw carre at the reno wt warm-up show in the spring of 2005 and just recently heard of queen kwong. and it's really intriguing.
    i love the first QK album. it's such perfect dirty bluesy rock. i feel like she's doing what i wish pj harvey was still doing. the one song i've heard off this new album (so far) was incredible so i'm looking forward to the rest of the album. also, carre personally apologized to me on instagram and said she wished she had stock of the record so she could get one to me, which is like the sweetest thing ever. plus, i'm a huge fan of wes borland, carre's husband (outside of limp bizkit, all his output is pretty fantastic) who plays guitar for her.

p.s. i don't know if you know anything about what's going on with her health, but she's a fucking powerhouse warrior and i hope she perseveres through this.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I hate to ask this but Memphis is awful as far as RSD releases go. If anyone is going in a larger city, would anyone be willing to snag the Mogwai - Ten Rapid LP?

I would pay full price plus finder's fee. PM if willing. No hard feelings though. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    All three Tom albums, both Cure albums, try to get some Bowie maybe.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I hate to ask this but Memphis is awful as far as RSD releases go. If anyone is going in a larger city, would anyone be willing to snag the Mogwai - Ten Rapid LP?

I would pay full price plus finder's fee. PM if willing. No hard feelings though. Thanks in advance.
    whoa, don't think i realized that was getting released for RSD! damnit, i'm going to ikea tomorrow

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Jeff Buckley 4LP Sin-e for sure. Been dying to have that one in my collection.

Others I'm considering:
    Bowie - Blackout, s/t
    Arcade Fire EP
    Led Zeppelin 7"

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    whoa, don't think i realized that was getting released for RSD! damnit, i'm going to ikea tomorrow
    Looks like a UK release, unless I missed something while searching the list on the US site.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Looks like a UK release, unless I missed something while searching the list on the US site.

I checked with my local shop and they said it is a Worldwide release. Looks like the UK is getting the larger portion though.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Missing RSD activities due to health issues... kinda annoying but such is life.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I’ve not once made a RSD. They’re always on Saturdays which is a family day for me.

Going to see if I can find durutti column - another setting next week.

Wonder if the cure stuff will have download codes/will leak... not sure whether to blind buy torn down on 12”.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Two aforementioned slipmats, currently using the Logo one.

New vinyl,

A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Definitely not getting involved in Record Store Day next year... bought the Blanck Mass release this year (a two track twelve inch) which cost £22!! Twenty two quid! Same release would normally be £10-£15. I also got the Johnny Cash 5xLP Folsom Prison box set for £50. There's no consistency.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Got it! @Conan The Barbarian @Prettybrokenspiral @bobbie solo

Behemoth - Messe Noire: Live Satanist (Behemoth Webstore Deluxe Blood Red Vinyl Edition, LE to 800 copies worldwide)

DELUXE HARDCOVER 2LP BLOOD RED VINYL - ltd 800pcs

The main part of "Messe Noire" Deluxe Digibook 2 LP Edition is a spectacular Behemoth concert (AUDIO) recorded at Warsaw's Progresja at October 8th 2016, where the band played whole "The Satanist" album.

Besides the LPs, in the set there are Nergal, Orion and Seth signature guitar picks and embroidered 10,5 cm / 4.1 in in diameter Messe Noire patch.

The version is our behemoth-store.com exclusive, strictly limited to 800 items, with hand-made autographs of Nergal, Inferno and Orion with full size 48 pages booklet with tracing papers and metallic copper ink.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Hit my two local shops today (Looney tunes and record stop for my Long island people) and managed to get the 3 Tom Waits records no problem, but couldn't find the Elvis release at either. I didn't bother trying to get there at opening time though, so what can you do?