Page 83 of 129 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 3844

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    maybe I'll try cup-heads, if it is available on the mac.
    Cuphead has not yet been ported to macOS, but you can get it installed/running using Wine.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    "Blue Sunshine" - The Glove

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    finally beat yoshi's wooly world after taking a really long break. i was on the second-to-last level and i think it just kind of forgot i was so close to the end? definitely the cutest game i've ever played, but that doesn't mean it's easy or not stressful.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Soma and Observer. Both of these are great. I'm enjoying Soma a lot, I haven't got to play the other one much yet. Does anyone know if their are any movies/TV shows similar to Soma?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Finally started the second Life Is Strange.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Zelda - Breath Of The Wild has taken up my gaming time for 2 months. The game is huge. I know you can fast-track through it, but I want to take my time with it.....

I especially love taking down Guardians and those half-demon half-horse monsters.

The music is epic.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Playerunknown's Battlegrounds.

FUUUUUCK YEAH. I don't play a lotta shooters, but when they get me, they GET me.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Bought the complete edition on sale on Xbox for this at $17.99. Was a good decision.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Things picked up lately:
    The Witcher 3 GOTY
    Dawn of War 2 complete collection

Finished the Mario Odyssey 'story'... that was nice..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Just finished Playdead's INSIDE. Amazing experience, seriously. I've no idea what was really going on yet (going to read some hyphotesis), but I will remember this ordeal for quite some time, very strong. Also tried my first ever Xbox capture, here:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AtQUjKw4ol2tl36kDBv2RbHuSrQ3 :-)
    Available for Xbox, iOS, PS4 and Steam it seems:
    http://www.playdead.com/games/inside/
    And it probably wasn't very difficult when I managed to finish it, everytime something wasn't working I had to just look around a bit more and think, and voila, a solution! Superb.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Finally getting around to playing Skyrim for the first time....and it's on the Switch.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Re-bought Dark Souls 3 with the DLC for PS4 (had the base game on PC but my PC is...being unpredictable with gaming of late) so completed that over Christmas. Decided to pick up Nioh as it was on sale and...after about 30 hours i gave up, something about the game just feels so unbalanced, like certain enemy's are just super hard for the sake of being hard, and having played with the different stances and weapons i just lost patience with it. It's a shame as it had such great potential for me...guess i'll stick to FromSoft for my Dark Souls like fix.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my friend has been bringing his laptop over recently so we can play Injustice (he has it for steam), and my wife and i have had so much fun with it that we bought it on the WiiU virtual console. it's hilarious to me how good my wife is at it. last night we spent a while playing with our friend/roommate jon, and sarah DOMINATED both of us. it was so fun!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ...still thinking about INSIDE (sorry doblepost, heh), why they helped me at one point, were they watching ME there? What happened here? How could I breathe underwater suddenly, and how could water behave like that? And the most amazing moment at the end, is it really over...? I've seen this scenery before, does it mean, oh man... where am I, who am I? :-) Actually some similar thoughts to our current Add Violence dreams and waking up or what the hell is going on. And in some strange ways, it reminds me of another beautiful game, JOURNEY. Except that one was bright, warm (OK not all the time), hopeful. I'll definitely play this again.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    For any JRPG fans here i bought Trails of Cold Steel I and II on the PSN (they're both 85-90% off!) and it's actually really good. In the first few hours the writing has me on board with most of the cast already...and i don't even know where the story's going yet!
    I'll be sure to complete them over next week as i'm off to watch AGDQ...yes i don't have much of a life lol.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    ...still thinking about INSIDE (sorry doblepost, heh), why they helped me at one point, were they watching ME there? What happened here? How could I breathe underwater suddenly, and how could water behave like that? And the most amazing moment at the end, is it really over...? I've seen this scenery before, does it mean, oh man... where am I, who am I? :-) Actually some similar thoughts to our current Add Violence dreams and waking up or what the hell is going on. And in some strange ways, it reminds me of another beautiful game, JOURNEY. Except that one was bright, warm (OK not all the time), hopeful. I'll definitely play this again.
    I absolutely LOVED Journey...this post makes me want to check out Inside now.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I can't find a new RPG to play, so I'm jumping around currently:

Cho Ren Sha 68K
    Cuphead (PC; keyboard-only challenge)
    Diablo III (The Darkening of Tristram event)
    Ikaruga
    Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005; Multiplayer support was restored last October)
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Jedi Consular)

I would love to play Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA if it comes out this year on PC.
    Last edited by Jon; 01-06-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Doing a replay on Half-Life 2, ahh this game is just so damn good.

I've just got to Highway 17 and am enjoying a cruise along the coast.

HL3 when?

Mostly kidding. ugh... well it's doubtful a follow up would ever top this anyways and pretty much all of the old people that worked on the Half-Life games are no longer at Valve. Sad state of affairs.

Oh well, onward to Nova Prospekt!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Revisiting Diablo 3 now that the Nercromancer DLC is out and i absolutely love this class. A little over powered, but still enough of a challenge to make the game enjoyable.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A ton of sfv. Ready for arcade edition.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I don't get diablo at all but was never into www so i guess i don't get the mechanics plus blizzard totally screwed me over after the last patch on star carft II choosing campaign ask me to load i had finished mobious and push me alt he way back to welcome to the jungle contacted support no help
    -Louie

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Im currently maining two games. Friday the 13th( its ok not great, but i love the franchise so I guess its it fits the quality) and PUBG. I sprinkle some Jedi Academy in there once in a while. Also some Fire Pro Wrestling World

Once Dragonball Fighter Z releases, its all that from there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    FF14, Fortnite and some Horizon (got it as a Christmas gift)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION
    Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony
    Mushihimesama Matsuri
    Touhou Project 13 ~ Ten Desires

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sfv and the dragon ball beta.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I'm playing Ocarina of Time for the first time, and good god I can't believe how bad ass it is.
    I didn't like the jump to 3D in general in the late 90s and have remained mostly a retro gamer.
    But dear lord, this game is amazing. I still think of it as "the new one," hahaha.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Bought Mother Russia Bleeds on PS4 for $4.99 during a flash sale.

It's a slick 2D pixel art beat'em up, pretty fun and challenging. I always loved these kind of games like Double Dragon, Final Fight or Streets of Rage. It's a damn good genre!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Killin' zombies in Codename CURE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Siep, a mighty 961 blood gnome!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Been toying with the idea of getting a PS4 with either Nioh, Bloodborne, or Dark Souls III. Any recommendations on which one would be best to go with? Loved both Demon’s and Dark Souls on PS3.