Page 400 of 485 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 12,000 of 14524

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    some of you are curious, heres footage of my life-changing accident:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrkyU1llyU2/

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post

Fucking hell man. I'm honestly shocked you're still able to function after that. You sir are a fucking warrior.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    He didn't sell out, he bought in!!!!!
    Sold out long before you ever knew his name(s).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Fucking hell man. I'm honestly shocked you're still able to function after that. You sir are a fucking warrior.
    yeah, I'm very, very lucky!!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    So im curious, when does the sudden Roman hate start happening? Im on the June 1st, 2015 episode and he's still getting a lot of pops. Also he doesn't really bother me (but I hope he quits with the stupid nursery rhythm insults......who the fuck told him to say "suffering succotash?")

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    So im curious, when does the sudden Roman hate start happening? Im on the June 1st, 2015 episode and he's still getting a lot of pops. Also he doesn't really bother me (but I hope he quits with the stupid nursery rhythm insults......who the fuck told him to say "suffering succotash?")
    Pretty much right around this point in time and onward.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Their strategy to fix ratings is to throw a McMahon in front of it. It worked. Ratings went up a little bit. They can't be the focal point.

Triple H gets it. On NXT, you only see Regal when you need to. The show is never centered around him. He helps progress things like he's supposed to as a GM. That's how it should be.

Hopefully, it doesn't get to that. They have a massive amount of talent on their rosters. They can carry the show if you let them, not a mandatory GM authority figure.
    I'm so done with Authority figures, it's always the same, either Heel or face GM, it's a tired act

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It amazes me though. He's done authority figures right in the past. Gorilla Monsoon was the President or whatever. Very rarely got involved in storylines. Only showed up when he needed to. Granted it was the 90s. But surely, Vince has to remember how to do it. He spent two decades doing it pretty much.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Okay, was not expecting Kevin Owens to be an asshole, holy shit lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Also something to be aware of, it was around this time that WWE started re-dubbing the sound on their programs post-broadcast to remove the boos from Roman's matches. See the Wikipedia article here.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Also something to be aware of, it was around this time that WWE started re-dubbing the sound on their programs post-broadcast to remove the boos from Roman's matches. See the Wikipedia article here.
    ....wow

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ....wow
    Or add in fan footage from other shows to make it seem like they're cheering for him or against the other guy.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, I made the NYpost,
    Disco inferno buried me.
    The hurricane put me over
    Jim cornette buried me.
    Matt Jackson tweeted at me, checking on me,
    Shelly Martinez did the same.
    Vampiro offered to watch my matches.

life is weird.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, I made the NYpost,
    Disco inferno buried me.
    Jim cornette buried me.

life is weird.
    Disco is an idiot who knows nothing and did nothing. Not shocked about Cornette. It's nothing the midnight express or rock n roll express would've done, so obviously it's awful.

Just watched the vid. You're extremely lucky. You took some damage but it's amazing you didn't get a concussion from that.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Disco is an idiot who knows nothing and did nothing. Not shocked about Cornette. It's nothing the midnight express or rock n roll express would've done, so obviously it's awful.

Just watched the vid. You're extremely lucky. You took some damage but it's amazing you didn't get a concussion from that.

I'm legitimentally not upset by any of the negative posts other than people questioning the validity of my trainer. I did this on my own free will, he has nothing to do with it. Every retweet, whether it be a negative post or positive is exposure, this is what I wanted.

I am unbelievably lucky..however, i DID receive a minor concussion!..it turns out, if my skull didn't break, the concussion would have been much, much worse.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm legitimentally not upset by any of the negative posts other than people questioning the validity of my trainer. I did this on my own free will, he has nothing to do with it. Every retweet, whether it be a negative post or positive is exposure, this is what I wanted.

I am unbelievably lucky..however, i DID receive a minor concussion!..it turns out, if my skull didn't break, the concussion would have been much, much worse.
    I'm looking at the disco post now and your responses. Handling it pretty well. You're trending.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Dude, I'd be peeing myself right now after this. Keep moving forward. Talent recognizes talent.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @xfocalinx I'm not a wrestling fan, but I've enjoyed popping in here and following your career. You're a tough dude who isn't letting naysayers drag him down. Good on you, man.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I haven't been on here in forever but I saw the clip of you smashing into the ground on the 'net today. I'm glad to see you're doing okay. Hopefully there's no complications with your recovery.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    @xfocalinx I'm not a wrestling fan, but I've enjoyed popping in here and following your career. You're a tough dude who isn't letting naysayers drag him down. Good on you, man.
    I appreciate it, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    I haven't been on here in forever but I saw the clip of you smashing into the ground on the 'net today. I'm glad to see you're doing okay. Hopefully there's no complications with your recovery.
    so far, no complications, only good things are coming from this!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    You have made it to wrestlebotch Instagram. I’m glad you are ok.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    You have made it to wrestlebotch Instagram. I’m glad you are ok.
    I'm glad too, once this all dies down, I'll submit my video to botchamania to get another interest spike!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    So, I made the NYpost,
    Disco inferno buried me.
    Jim cornette buried me.

life is weird.
    I always like The Hurricane and Vampiro seems like a cool guy, I'm not surprised by Cornette, he hates everything that came after the 90's and fuck Disco Inferno, he's a nobody...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I always like The Hurricane and Vampiro seems like a cool guy, I'm not surprised by Cornette, he hates everything that came after the 90's and fuck Disco Inferno, he's a nobody...

now i made dailymail.co.uk

this is insane!

honestly I"m not upset by the negativity, it's ALL exposure!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A total negative became a positive. Least it's working for you in some form.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    A total negative became a positive. Least it's working for you in some form.
    every new follower is a new person to join me on my journey, a new person to captivate, a new person to sell a ticket to, a new person to sell a tshirt to, i'm excited!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post, nominated for another award:

http://iwcwrestling.com/news/dec2018...endawards.html
    "2018 IWC Most Memorable Moment of the Year" : Shawn Phoenix returns to help fend off The Culmination - Pittsburgh Pro Wrestling Classic

AND you can vote multiple times <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody else excited about this? Personally I think this is going to be the the best day of WM week. Shimmer, Stardom and NXT Takeover all on the same day! Hopefully I'll be able to get tickets tonight. JUNGLE JUNGLE!

Also this reply from Stardom is pure gold. It's true Stardom doesn't need NJPW or especially ROH. Haha.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    NXT (WWE) Theme Appreciation Post. All the best themes in the company are in NXT (aside from Corbin's).

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)