Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Thanks to @abs1nthe42 we now have night 3 in Vegas up on the archive. Their first recording and it's really good for their first pull! Thanks for sharing it with the archive!
    Hope everyone enjoys.

Planning to record more later this tour.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Max or XLD for FLAC conversion. Cog for FLAC playback. All are free.
    Cog is honestly the best simple/minimal audio player for Mac. I donated a bunch to this project for development. Everything else is just loaded with bs that is not necessary for a player. It does work on the new OS' as well. He didn't make the program available (from what I remember) on the site. But if you need it, I will provide it for you.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    He didn't make the program available (from what I remember) on the site. But if you need it, I will provide it for you.
    There have been a couple different forks of Cog, since the original project ceased development 10 years ago. The one I linked above (kode54 fork) is, IMO, the best fork. It has current development, fixed a lot of old bugs, and is completely free.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Hi @ninlive just wanted to say (click on the pic) I just started (as every month or less) to refill my ninlive archive so I looked at my RSS on the probably most used FEEDLY service, and I just noticed missing updates:

06/12/18 - NIN 07/23/2017 LA FYF Fest
    Added a multicam video recording of the 07/23/2017 FYF set.

06/18/18 - NIN 08/03/2007 St. Petersburg
    Added a video shot recording of the 08/03/2007 St. Petersburg show.

But I can see them on the rss so it may be me, clicking by mistake ? Probably not, as Feedly can show even read article and they doesn't appear
    Last edited by ninjaw; 06-24-2018 at 02:08 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    @ninjaw - I will look into this later today. Sorry that happened. Seems like most people are going away from RSS feeds. But I am glad at least one person still uses it!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added AF's recording to the 06/24/2018 London, Royal Albert Hall show.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    plz plz have a paris recording... I actually will have one in a few hours, it's a Galaxy S9, it's shot from very far but ... it's complete, behind the soundcheck and stabilized via a special hardware thing ! at least I think I can make an audio extraction out of that !

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    plz plz have a paris recording... I actually will have one in a few hours, it's a Galaxy S9, it's shot from very far but ... it's complete, behind the soundcheck and stabilized via a special hardware thing ! at least I think I can make an audio extraction out of that !
    Not that I know of, at the moment.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @ninlive

A good recording of the full Paris Concert : (I asked the guy for a download)

Also, @ninjaw sent you a better one I think.

And some other guy fully taped it from the balcony.

Also, a multicam will certainly come soon enough.

edit :

Also, good pictures of :

Poster 1

Poster 2 (Alternate, metallic)

And :

Setlist

edit2 : ticket pic
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 06-28-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    @ninlive

A good recording of the full Paris Concert : (I asked the guy for a download)

Also, @ninjaw sent you a better one I think.

And some other guy fully taped it from the balcony.

Also, a multicam will certainly come soon enough.

edit :

Also, good pictures of :

Poster 1

Poster 2 (Alternate, metallic)

And :

Setlist
    Who are you lol ? Yeah I sent via mail thx for contacting youtube I need to contact the other big cam that has been reported with excellent sound ? if you're on ninfr ? can you do that for me, yes I started a multicam.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    StockAvuryah, my man! You're on fire!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Who are you lol ? Yeah I sent via mail thx for contacting youtube I need to contact the other big cam that has been reported with excellent sound ? if you're on ninfr ? can you do that for me, yes I started a multicam.
    A guy on ETS. Yeah I'm on ninfr (M.P.) Lol. Send the links ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    StockAvuryah, my man! You're on fire!
    Doing my best x)

Still missing the beautiful ticket

edit : ticket @ninlive
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 06-28-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Thanks @StockAvuryah , I hope I could get all full video angles and I am checking @ninjaw 's recording now.

RJ

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    @ninlive I've been collecting bootlegs over the last couple of weeks and came across the 2005 KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas bootleg from the list of professional/SBD recordings and it sounds like you have a pre-FM version of the show but it's not available on the site. Will it ever be made available to download?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @ninlive Any update on the June 15, 2018 LV show? Did it get recorded and sent over to ninlive.com? If it did, any update on when it will post to the site? Thanks man!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    @ninlive Any update on the June 15, 2018 LV show? Did it get recorded and sent over to ninlive.com? If it did, any update on when it will post to the site? Thanks man!
    I usually am good with getting stuff posted pretty quick. But my school schedule dictates when I'll be able to get stuff done now. I have another anesthesia exam this morning, so I'll have it up tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

PS - Added FJ’s recording to the 06/25/2018 Paris show yesterday. http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180625.html
    Last edited by ninlive; 06-29-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added all 3 of @ScreamingSlave 's recordings to the archive. Night 1 has been up. But just added night 2 and 3. Night 2 is my fave!

Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180613.html

Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180615.html

Night 3: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180616.html

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Added all 3 of @ScreamingSlave 's recordings to the archive. Night 1 has been up. But just added night 2 and 3. Night 2 is my fave!

Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180613.html

Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180615.html

Night 3: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180616.html
    Thanks man! Good luck on your exam!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Enjoy everyone ill be doing some more videos soon when time permits.

Figured id share such a special moment with everyone enjoy !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just wanna say a huge thanks to all you guys recording, sharing, organizing the site, and everything in between!!! Its all very much appreciated!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Someone needs to get an ALD or IEM recording on this tour...Need some SBDs

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    As a general rule in taping ALD devices belong to disabled people only not tapers and IEM captures are a big no no you are stealing a SBD feed used by the band to capture that and its generally not that good anyway dropouts clicks etc. if you want soundboards wait for the band to put them out officially or sell them that's the best source.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    IEMs are gross sounding.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    As a general rule in taping ALD devices belong to disabled people only not tapers and IEM captures are a big no no you are stealing a SBD feed used by the band to capture that and its generally not that good anyway dropouts clicks etc. if you want soundboards wait for the band to put them out officially or sell them that's the best source.
    Unfortunately I think Trent has shown he has zero interest in ever putting out official live audio recordings (outside of AATCHB which is 1 live recording in 30 years of being a band) Some IEMs are shit and some (like those Japan ones from the 2014 tour) sound great...Not endorsing someone to jack an IEM recording....But if someone just so happens to get one, and throw it out in the interwebs...I wouldnt refuse it lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    NIN Insta account put up a story showing a snippet of SBD Mix + Pro Shot footage for God Break Down The Door performed in The Joint on 06/16/18. So hey, there's hope.
    Last edited by _T_B_W_; 06-29-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I honestly like audience recordings over board feeds. Gives you a feel of the crowd and if they are placed well in the crowd, the quality can rival that of a board feed. Look at Slave's night 2 tape from Vegas.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Can anyone talk to this fellow into donating the footage they shot to the archive? This would be fantastic.

Or, if anyone can just rip it from YouTube in solid format (if they don't want to upload it) so I can have it anyways? Thanks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Can anyone talk to this fellow into donating the footage they shot to the archive? This would be fantastic.

Or, if anyone can just rip it from YouTube in solid format (if they don't want to upload it) so I can have it anyways? Thanks!
    He's asking you to write the name of his channel on the website close to the upload. So I guess just answer him "Yes yes of course" and get the files eh.

Or just DL here
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 07-02-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

MMh ? we're two on it, and I already captured the youtube in its full glory... (is it the one in 4K ? there's one in 4K ! ) and used/linked it on the multicam I pointed to you on twitter... great ! I wanted a reason to share it without disturbing everyone !

Here's the first multicam song on this leg, trent is raging on his guitar in it ! :

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    He's asking you to write the name of his channel on the website close to the upload. So I guess just answer him "Yes yes of course" and get the files eh.
    Seriously he answered ? I need of course the big file !