Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Spotting 2018

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    NIN to be part of the Meltdown Festival curated by Robert Smith and headlined by the Cure as the festival will also include MBV: https://pitchfork.com/news/the-cures...test-and-video

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Came across this the other day. Sorry if it's already been posted. And All That Could Have Been played on the world's most expensive piano:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Justin Bieber has a awesome NIN poster.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    Came across this the other day. Sorry if it's already been posted. And All That Could Have Been played on the world's most expensive piano:
    VKGoesWild is AMAZING! If you don't know her, go through her videos. She has some amazing covers

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    VKGoesWild is AMAZING! If you don't know her, go through her videos. She has some amazing covers
    my favorite (not NIN)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    NIN albums as described by the simpsons - via the CoS twitter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Wes Borland is selling his Parker Fly guitar that he purchased from the NIN auction back in 09: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parker-Fly/...0AAOSw8aNanW2O
    It has now sold for $2501.99

Not surprised, if I am honest.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    "NIN working with big name is new record"

https://www.alternativenation.net/nine-inch-nails-working-with-big-name-new-record/

I was hoping for some actual news but it just says that Alan Moulder is currently mixing the new NIN

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post

https://www.alternativenation.net/nine-inch-nails-working-with-big-name-new-record/

I was hoping for some actual news but it just says that Alan Moulder is currently mixing the new NIN
    Yeah, if you aren't aware that they've worked with Alan on every major release of the past 24 years, you CLEARLY didn't do your fucking homework as a music publication. This is the most non-news that could possibly have come out. Except maybe...
    BREAKING NEWS: Trent Reznor to collaborate with Atticus Ross on new NIN EP!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah, if you aren't aware that they've worked with Alan on every major release of the past 24 years, you CLEARLY didn't do your fucking homework as a music publication. This is the most non-news that could possibly have come out. Except maybe...
    BREAKING NEWS: Trent Reznor to collaborate with Atticus Ross on new NIN EP!!!
    Alternative Nation is a shitty click-bait rag disguised as music news. They constanty announce non-news as if it's important, regurgitate the same stories with different "You Won't Believe What This Person Did" headlines, and worst of all, they milk personal feuds and tragedies in music for months. They're still posting about Chris Cornell's family every week. They are the TMZ of music. Maybe worse.
    Last edited by zecho; 03-12-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Alternative Nation is a shitty click-bait rag disguised as music news. They constanty announce non-news as if it's important, regurgitate the same stories with different "You Won't Believe What This Person Did" headlines, and worst of all, they milk personal feuds and tragedies in music for months. They're still posting about Chris Cornell's family every week. They are the TMZ of music. Maybe worse.
    Oh yeah, I know. Their coverage of the Smashing Pumpkins reunion and drama with D'arcy is a perfect example. But still, before posting an article with a click-bait headline like that, maybe they should take 2 fucking minutes to look up on wikipedia if the band have worked with him in the past? (If nothing else to make sure they don't look like total dumbasses? No? okay, whatever.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Random spotting. Ilan sitting in Roger Federer's box during the match at Indian Wells earlier today:

Last edited by streetman; 03-12-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post

Don't ever link to AlternativeNation.net ever again.

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOUSE

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    Random spotting. Ilan sitting in Roger Federer's box during the match at Indian Wells earlier today:

Curious to know what the connection is between Ilan and Federer.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    How about Fake Gavin Rossdale in the bottom corner there as well?

Or is that actually him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gavin is watching Roger all the time. So, probably it's him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    How about Fake Gavin Rossdale in the bottom corner there as well?

Or is that actually him?
    Gavin Rossdale is good friends with Federer. Maybe the connection is between Rossdale and Rubin. Who knows.
    Last edited by streetman; 03-13-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Does anyone else think it’s not Rubin? it doesn’t look like him to me. Maybe it’s the shot?

Anyway it’s not bush spotting, it’s nin spotting. Back on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Does anyone else think it’s not Rubin? it doesn’t look like him to me. Maybe it’s the shot?

I’d be pretty shocked if it’s not him. Definitely looks like him, all the way down to the usual black t shirt amongst facial/physical features.

But then again I thought 50/50 that silver guy on that TV show was Trent, so who the fuck knows.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post

Anyway it’s not bush spotting, it’s nin spotting. Back on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's him lol. It just looks weird because when they show him in this shot he's sticking his tongue through his lips which makes him look sort of different in the picture which was taken of my TV screen with my phone. Just to clarify since the t-shirt, the hair, etc. wasn't a dead giveaway lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Curious to know what the connection is between Ilan and Federer.
    They call Federer "The Maestro" so maybe Ilan is there to take some notes. lol

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    They call Federer "The Maestro" so maybe Ilan is there to take some notes. lol
    Ilan is giving Federer cello lessons for the upcoming Tension Part II 2019 tour.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    and they mention working with TRAR for Before the Flood. Great performance too, btw.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Just to re-emphasize the Alt Nation clickbait hate — and it’s fine if a mod wants to edit this post and/or even admonish me for throwing out names because this needs to be stated — but Bret Buchanan, the guy who runs Alt Nation, is an absolute piece of shit.

This is the guy who trolled Mariqueen’s Instagram account a few months back, calling her children retarded and accusing her of being a gold-digging c**t. Dude is still bitter over TR reportedly telling him to get fucked when he tried to reach out to him on social media in 2014 for an interview regarding his prior feud with Manson.

He is most definitely the TMZ of Music news. Please do the fan community a favor and don’t support slime like Alt Nation..

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Holy crap new video

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    is that twice in a couple of days that Rob Sheridan has mentioned NIN in one way or another after pretending it never happened for the last couple of years? I don't forensically follow him or anything so maybe I'm wrong..

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astfgyl View Post
    is that twice in a couple of days that Rob Sheridan has mentioned NIN in one way or another after pretending it never happened for the last couple of years? I don't forensically follow him or anything so maybe I'm wrong..
    People have recently been in contact with him regarding that Carson tape and the schizo diary thing. Perhaps that's brought it back to the surface of his mind.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tune into BBC Radio 6 Music today at 5:40pm to catch up with Trent and Atticus about all things Meltdown and more.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by astfgyl View Post
    Rob has been talking extensively about his time with NIN, specifically on his Patreon page. He seems to be [rightfully] proud of his work and says he and Trent are on good terms.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Tune into BBC Radio 6 Music today at 5:40pm to catch up with Trent and Atticus about all things Meltdown and more.
    For us Amerrkins:

5:30pm GMT
    1:30pm East
    10:30am West
    Last edited by cdm; 03-15-2018 at 09:07 AM.