Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    For those who ordered from src - has anyone gotten their order? Has anyone received a response from the company when asking about the status of their order?

Feeling more and more like it's a scam. Their BBB page does not inspire confidence!

i have gotten several email responses since the holidays. Last update was a few weeks ago and they have Vol 2 and that vol 1 hasn’t be pressed. They will hold all items till the order is ready to ship. You can get a split shipment which means pay for shipping on each item shipped. I ordered my Vol 2 from the eBay link. I trust my local record store on Volume 1 and they said they will get it so right now stock seems to slowly trickle into retailers now for Vol 1 & 2.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Merchbar have shipped the preorders for 1 & 2 that I've had with them since last year. Clearly more stock is emerging.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So, weird thing. I just went to file a dispute on my credit card, and the charge just went through yesterday after I reached out to them again. I placed my order on January 03. Not sure what the hell is going on over there.
    This will be my 5th order from them that I've cancelled once volume 1 arrives at my door from music direct. Most of the things I've ordered from them have said backordered 1 -2 weeks but I wait months and end up finding it somewhere else instead

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    This will be my 5th order from them that I've cancelled once volume 1 arrives at my door from music direct. Most of the things I've ordered from them have said backordered 1 -2 weeks but I wait months and end up finding it somewhere else instead
    Lol try calling the phone number no one answers and the automated voice is just like text to talk lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Lol try calling the phone number no one answers and the automated voice is just like text to talk lol.
    That sounds amazing LOL.

I tried getting The Crow OST 2019 RSD from them. I received an email saying they had it but it was the US site. Went to the page and ordered it but turns out it was the Score from 2015. Not the RSD Soundtrack 2019. They had the wrong cover posted on the page.

I cancelled the order but they ended up shipping the record anyway. They told me to keep it. The only thing I ever ordered from them and got was something I didn't want but at least it was free LOL.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    VOLUME 1 IS OUT FOR DELIVERY !

sorry... I'm a little bit excited !

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    SRC charged my credit card saturday too. So I expect a shipping confirmation soon...
    I got the feeling (especially for #1 and #2) that there’s a huge restock.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by witte; 03-02-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    SRC charged my credit card saturday too. So I expect a shipping confirmation soon...
    I got the feeling (especially for #1 and #2) that there’s a huge restock.

just curious when did you order? I have no charger to my cc and ordered during Christmas.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    just curious when did you order? I have no charger to my cc and ordered during Christmas.
    December 23.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    December 23.
    I ordered Dec 31 but I originally had a order Nov 5 before Amazon had listings. I
    wonder if they did get Vol 1 in cause I know they had Vol 2 for over a month.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I ordered Dec 31 but I originally had a order Nov 5 before Amazon had listings. I
    wonder if they did get Vol 1 in cause I know they had Vol 2 for over a month.
    I ordered Volume 1 from them on November 27th but no charge to my CC yet. Volume 1 arrived from Music Direct today. I'm waiting until I get home to check it out to make sure it's in good condition before I cancel my order from SRCVinyl.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I ordered Volume 1 from them on November 27th but no charge to my CC yet. Volume 1 arrived from Music Direct today. I'm waiting until I get home to check it out to make sure it's in good condition before I cancel my order from SRCVinyl.
    Mine arrived today too. Perfect condition - very robust packaging!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    December 23.
    If you ordered on Srcvinyl.com and only ordered vol 2 I can see why you got charged. Only vol 2 is available and only on the US site to ship.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    If you ordered on Srcvinyl.com and only ordered vol 2 I can see why you got charged. Only vol 2 is available and only on the US site to ship.
    Sorry, I ordered Vol. 1 and my account says 'ready to ship'.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    https://www.deepdiscount.com/trent-r...s/602508378225

Good luck to those who still need Volume 2. This seller is great. Use their discount code.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm gonna be so upset if I just disputed this charge and it got canceled like the day it was shipping. Totally something I would do, though.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Newtownvideo_EU didn't provide a tracking number for my Volume 1 order that shipped today fingers crossed...

Meanwhile, all three covers are now showing on store-uk.nin.com so someone must have updated the page. More stock coming sooon?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    So, weird thing. I just went to file a dispute on my credit card, and the charge just went through yesterday after I reached out to them again. I placed my order on January 03. Not sure what the hell is going on over there.
    In general, the CC should not be charged until the item ships. There are exceptions to this guideline, such as special order merchandise. Most reputable merchants will observe this policy, which is mandated by many CC issuers. If a merchant ignores this policy, and complaints are filed, there are consequences. The merchant may lose their ability to accept CC payments, or their CC payment processor may asses a much higher than average (high risk) fee for CC transactions.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"We just got some of Watchmen Vol. 2 back in stock at Amoeba Hollywood! Or you can get it from us online here: https://www.amoeba.com/watchmen-volu...lbums/4191097/ "

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Amoeba just let me purchase Vol. 1, too. Albeit only one copy. We'll see if it is real or not!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Amoeba just let me purchase Vol. 1, too. Albeit only one copy. We'll see if it is real or not!
    Weird. On Saturday it was showing as in-stock and every time I tried to complete the order, it would give me the "item went out of stock" message. It just let me do it now so I ordered another. If it ships, I'll just cancel the one from Best Buy that says it won't ship until May.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tracking from Newtownvideo_eu hasn't updated in four days now. They must be walking from NYC to Ajax ON. I emailed them yesterday and all they asked was that my address was correct. If they had trouble delivering due to incorrect address I would imagine they would have contacted me not the other way around. I would also imagine they would have updated the tracking information saying that they had difficulty delivering due to incorrect address information. Not sure what's going on. My address information was correct.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tracking from Newtownvideo_eu hasn't updated in four days now. They must be walking from NYC to Ajax ON. I emailed them yesterday and all they asked was that my address was correct. If they had trouble delivering due to incorrect address I would imagine they would have contacted me not the other way around. I would also imagine they would have updated the tracking information saying that they had difficulty delivering due to incorrect address information. Not sure what's going on. My address information was correct.
    Did it originally get shipped from the US? Sometimes tracking info is messed up. I know when I ordered Birdbox from nin.com it went back and forth from 2 states for a week.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did it originally get shipped from the US? Sometimes tracking info is messed up. I know when I ordered Birdbox from nin.com it went back and forth from 2 states for a week.
    Shipped from NJ if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Merchbar has Volume 3 for sale again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Merchbar has Volume 3 for sale again

Volume 3 is appearing everywhere. Good luck.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I picked up VOL-2 here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Watchmen-2-...3249248&sr=8-1
    From seller roundMediaUK and it has shipped apparently.

I just need VOL-1 now but it looks like things are improving, so I'm hopeful to complete the set at some point.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Weird. On Saturday it was showing as in-stock and every time I tried to complete the order, it would give me the "item went out of stock" message. It just let me do it now so I ordered another. If it ships, I'll just cancel the one from Best Buy that says it won't ship until May.
    I'd buy one from you if you end up with two. I buy two of everything. One to play and one to keep sealed because I have a problem.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Newtownvideo_EU didn't provide a tracking number for my Volume 1 order that shipped today fingers crossed...
    After asking why I didn't get a tracking number, Newtownvideo_EU apologised and told me they currently don't have one but will provide one "ASAP". So I asked if they actually shipped my order. Their answer?

They cancelled my order with no explanation and issued a refund.

WHAT???
    That company is shady as fuck and shouldn't be allowed to have a business on amazon. I only received 1 out of 3 orders.