Thread: 2013.10.24 - Atlanta, Georgia @ Philips Arena

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

2013.10.24 - Atlanta, Georgia @ Philips Arena

W/ Godspeed! You Black Emperor...

I'm fucking there!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Atlanta on Thursday and Asheville on Saturday! BOOOOOOM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tickets acquired!!!! No bumps or hiccups.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    TICKETS ACQUIRED!

I've wanted to see Godspeed for so long and now I can see Godspeed AND Nine Inch Nails!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A couple of dicey moments with the Captcha delayed me, I get through that and they say that they don't have any tickets left, I keep retrying the request and it goes through...very stressful, but 2 tickets acquired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got my floor ticket today! Haven't been this excited about a show in a long fucking time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Presale for Atlanta went smoothly for me. I took the first pair that came up which were Section 117 row C. Different seating charts for the venue are confusing me as I don't know if this section is beside the stage or just in front of it. I'm hoping it's at least a little in front. I just hope the angle isn't such that I can't see all the projections. I guess only time will tell on that. In either case, we'll be CLOSE to the stage, and thank nin.com for that. It's a truly wonderful service when it works.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just got my ticket at section 111 earlier today. This will be my fourth NIN show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone have a spare ticket for this show? I'm planning on making the trip from Chicago to see this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will be there!

I missed GA floor tickets because of my finances so i'm working on either getting one at a decent price or buying section 115...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Me and my two roomies are going to be in the back, but that's okay because it's good to have seats anyway. n.n

I hope it'll be as good as the LitS show we saw at Gwinett Center. That was boss. (The last Lakewood show wasn't that great. The band was on and it was a decent set, but the set was shorter and neither of us like Jane's Addiction or Saul Williams all that much. Also, it sucks having a NIN show outside during broad daylight.)

This should be fun!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone interested in road tripping to Raleigh and Nashville from the Atlanta area?

i also need a ticket for the Atlanta show if anyone has an extra.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone wanna meet up? I am coming up from Chicago and I'm not familiar with the area and would like to meet some of my fellow nin fans

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I am so excited for this show! It will be my third NIN show and I'll be catching my fourth two days later in Asheville! Going to be one awesome weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stoked for this show especially since its near my former hometown. Missed presales cause I werent sure what dates i could Make. If anyone has a spare ga ticket so I can avoid whoring myself for stubhub ga fees please. Help a former Georgian out lol.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    A little of over week to go. Please let him play In Two.
    MUST. HEAR. LIVE.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    When is everyone getting there? I'm thinking around 10:30-11.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm going to leave at around 5:30-5:45 from my house and then stop at hopefully a Krystal's (I don't eat there very often) and then go to the arena hopefully before 7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Booyah!! Atlanta just released some more floor tickets. Get em. Get em Quick!! No stubhub fees for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is anybody trying to meet up before the show?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    My meetup is in line. I need rail.

This crowd is gonna be weak.
    Last edited by ninsp; 10-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninsp View Post
    My meetup is in line. I need rail.

This crowd is gonna be weak.
    I hate to say it but you're probably right.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    this show is in the land of country music and jesus....you can only expect so much.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Atlanta Nine Inch Nails show at the Philips Arena on Thursday, October 24, 2013.

PHILIPS ARENA ADDRESS:
    1 Philips Drive
    Atlanta, GA 30303
    404-878-3000

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: INTERNATIONAL ENTRY - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The International Drive Entrance to Philips Arena is located on Andrew Young International Blvd next to the Taco Mac and CNN. Andrew Young International Blvd intersects with Marietta Street at the Omni Hotel with parking locations for vehicles walking distance away. Above the door, there is a sign that says “Philips Arena International Entry.”

· There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 5:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPENAT 6:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team

13.0pt">The nin.com Pre-Sale Team
    ml>

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunebug81 View Post
    this show is in the land of country music and jesus....you can only expect so much.
    Well the entire upper bowl is sold out. But it'll be a lame, weak, tired crowd, I have a feeling.

I'm flying from Texas for this show. Don't disappoint me, ATL crowds. Never been to a show outside Texas.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Will be in line right after breakfast! Staying at the Omni Hotel so just steps away. :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Extra GA Ticket

I have an extra GA bought through the NIN presale if anyone is needing one. Just looking to get what I paid for it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'll probably be in line around 10.

Will be with my little brother (his first concert!) and I'll be wearing my LITS 1,000,000 track jacket if anyone wants to say hello.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If it's an inside show (which it should be because it's at the Phillips) then it shouldn't be too bad. When I saw them at Gwinett, the crowd was a little thin but not bad. The crowd during the NINJA show at Lakewood was a bit more apathetic, and you're sure to get some protesters outside. (Always. I really don't understand it either. Of course, there were protestors at the KISS concert when I lived back in Tupelo, so maybe it's just a thing?)

But I think everyone who's in there will be excited for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by charleswise View Post
    I have an extra GA bought through the NIN presale if anyone is needing one. Just looking to get what I paid for it.
    Im going to this show instead of nashville tonight, if you still have it im interested.