Page 72 of 113 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    This is all BS, and Trump is acting like a sore loser...is anyone surprised? The republicans following him are doing this to raise money for the campaign and the RNC.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-u...-idINKBN27R30B

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    This is all BS, and Trump is acting like a sore loser...is anyone surprised? The republicans following him are doing this to raise money for the campaign and the RNC.
    Figures
    The disclosures would allow Trump and the RNC to channel the donations into other political causes or campaigns, such as the two high-stakes January Senate runoff races in Georgia that could determine control of the Senate and are likely to rank among the most expensive races in U.S. history.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

the utter euphoria while watching this, wow.

edit: the full thing was linked further down.

Last edited by allegate; 11-13-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks allegate, that video is just fucking marvelous.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

This reminds me of a situation with my ex-wife....she once asked me if she could take our daughter to a movie on a night that our daughter was scheduled to be with me. I told her to just take her to the movie on one of her nights instead, and she wrote back to say that she had cancelled the plans, but not to worry because she wouldn't blame me for cancelling, she would just tell our daughter that they couldn't do it because of me.

I swear to god, words don't actually mean anything to narcissists.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

*alwayssunnycrying.gif*

you think someone asked about billable hours and was informed that they would be paid on Jan 21, 2021?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Fox is going with the take that the lawyers in Pennsylvania quit after The Lincoln Project doxxed them on Twitter and encouraged people to call. They claim they've received threats... and to be fair, the fact that the Lincoln Project signed off on that tweet with a skull and crossbones emoji doesn't make it look all that great considering.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Fox is going with the take that the lawyers in Pennsylvania quit after The Lincoln Project doxxed them on Twitter and encouraged people to call. They claim they've received threats... and to be fair, the fact that the Lincoln Project signed off on that tweet with a skull and crossbones emoji doesn't make it look all that great considering.
    They use a pirate flag emoji?

The Lincoln Project was in Twitmo for 12 hours because of that stuff, btw. Was still pretty effective. Law firms like this are ho’s.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    They’re SCREAMING as he passes. He’s like their rock star.

He now has more than SEVENTY-THREE MILLION VOTES. 2ND IN U.S. HISTORY. Wtf. *

*Biden has more than seventy-eight million votes, the most in U.S. history.

Perspective:

Obama 2008, received 69,498,516 votes

Obama 2012 received 65,915,795 votes

Clinton 1992 received 44,909,889 votes

Clinton 1996 received 47,401,185 votes

Reagan 1980 received 43,903,230 votes

Voter turnout in the 2020 election is the highest in over a century.

So far, 63.9 percent of Americans eligible to vote cast a ballot in the 2020 election, the highest portion since 1908's record 65.7 percent turnout. Turnout in all but eight states is projected to exceed 40-year records, with turnout in Minnesota and Wisconsin coming close to 80 percent, The Washington Post reports.

Overall, total 2020 turnout is projected to rise to 66.5 percent once all votes are tallied. That'll be the highest portion since 1900's 73.7 percent turnout among eligible voters. A much smaller voter pool was eligible to cast ballots in the 1900 and 1908 elections, as women, Asian Americans, and some Native Americans could not vote, and other non-white Americans were discouraged from voting through Jim Crow laws and intimidation.

Voter turnout has been on pace to exceed records since Americans began casting early votes weeks before the election. Increased access to voting via absentee ballots and early voting likely played a big role in driving turnout.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-14-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It could just come down to the likelihood that they're being instructed to lie.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Today he literally tweeted “I won the Election!” That was it - that’s not an excerpt. Again, I guess it bears repeating, but just IMAGINE if Hillary Clinton lost like this!!!!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think that was a response to all the call-backs on the one he did that morning that began with the two words "He won".

The man is an idiot.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Still, I bet a good chunk of vocal Trump supporters had wet dreams where Hillary Clinton cried and whined and pleaded like this. They wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much they hated her and wanted her to go to jail even though she pretty much conceded and fucked right off, and they never had to even deal with ONE FUCKING DAY of her being president.

CAN YOU IMAGINE if she'd gone off like this and refused to concede?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

bizarre, hilarious, and sad all at the same time and all I can think of is that one Seinfeld episode

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Still, I bet a good chunk of vocal Trump supporters had wet dreams where Hillary Clinton cried and whined and pleaded like this. They wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much they hated her and wanted her to go to jail even though she pretty much conceded and fucked right off, and they never had to even deal with ONE FUCKING DAY of her being president.

CAN YOU IMAGINE if she'd gone off like this and refused to concede?
    I try to imagine her or Obama doing a single THING (of the dozens upon dozens) that Trump has done, and how there either would have been a live lynching sanctioned by McConnell, or heads on stakes. And that's not even hyperbole.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I know, but I still can't wrap my head around it. Imagine if the tables were reversed. Clinton won 2016, and Trump beat her in her re-election bid by 7 million votes in the popular tally and also won the electoral college by a landslide... and then Hillary Clinton went on Twitter and said "I CONCEDE NOTHING!" and then said "I won the election!"

I'm not even sure how that would play out, but I can only imagine that it would be really confusing and stupid and shitty. I honestly don't even know what his strategy is at this point. There's all this speculation that he wants to build some alt-right media empire or something... The truth is, thankfully, we ALL really know he will no longer be the sitting president after January 20th.

I really think it's just his ego can't handle the monumental loss, and he's being a baby at the expense of everyone else, like he's done every time he's lost in his life, which has usually been something nobody really sees. This time, the entire world watched him lose in every way, and he just can't take it. I really like to go with concepts like "history will remember this badly." Who fucking knows though. Is anyone expecting Trump to have a moment where he comes to a realization or something?

His dad never told him how to lose or accept defeat. He handed him a billion dollars and told him that if he ever lost he was a fucking loser... and here's what happens when you do that.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    How are they so bad at this and yet also the ones in charge?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Last edited by allegro; 11-17-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Last edited by allegro; 11-17-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

*alwayssunnycrying.gif*

you think someone asked about billable hours and was informed that they would be paid on Jan 21, 2021?

Jesus Christ, I think that's the orangest I've ever seen him look in a photo in that large one there. Why does he think having his skin like that makes him look good? Really, why?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Jesus Christ, I think that's the orangest I've ever seen him look in a photo in that large one there. Why does he think having his skin like that makes him look good? Really, why?
    I dunno, maybe he thinks it makes his dimples pop. I really just can't wait to throw a party when he gets the fuck out of my life.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Trump is the actual living example of a narcissist. A lot of people use the term "narcissist" incorrectly when describing someone - merely describing a person that's just vain or overconfident. But Trump is a man that actually fits the psychological profile... I also know some people in life who are like this. They have no true empathy for people in the real world and no recognition of the harm or wrong they've done. They live in a facade of charm and social ego-supply to protect a very fragile and weak inner self. They will never admit to loss or fault or apologize for anything. They also view every relationship in life as transactional and conditional. It's not shocking to see him dropping people left and right when they betray his so-called loyalty.

That's why none of this surprises me, as dangerous as it is to a democracy & society.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

the utter euphoria while watching this, wow.

edit: the full thing was linked further down.

That made my week. Such passion. Was it scripted?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Hard to say. It almost seems like it's still yet part of a bigger piece the way it starts out. Reminds me a lot of Charlie Booker's Weekly Wipe. I think 2020 would have been a smidge more bearable if he were still doing those. I also think he would have put a gun in his mouth around April or May however so comme ci, comme ça.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I also would have accepted "Coup Cluck Clan" or "Coup Clutz Can't" but whatever.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Trump filed suit against the six Nevada electors in an attempt to stop them from voting for Biden. One elector claims to be a homeless veteran. The Biden campaign is representing them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...s-illegitimate

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Sidney Powell and Rudy are such fucking dopey clowns.

Why are we permitting this shit show to happen? We shouldn’t even be humoring these fascist turds; especially in courts.

The orange diaper baby lost. Go the fuck home to Mar-A-Lago and wait for NYC to indict your dumb broke ass.

@allegro How are any of these ridiculous law suits permitted to go anywhere? If they don’t have evidence why are they able to just waste time and money here? Now they’re suing people for doing their jobs.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-19-2020 at 01:21 PM.