Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Outbursts of Joy!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    my mom got out of the hospital today, and she's looking like she's doing much better.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    my mom got out of the hospital today, and she's looking like she's doing much better.
    Awesome news!!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It's been a crazy, crazy good month. I feel extremely lucky and fortunate to have the friends and family that I do. I know things will become difficult again at some point and that's okay, but I'm going to enjoy the next five weeks (and work my ass off).

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Outbursts of Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Best present ever. You both, take care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a subwoofer hooked up to my computer for the first time in my life.

Everything sounds glorious.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Put $10 in on pull tabs, $5 dollar ones, won 5 put it back in pulled $1000!!! Me and the lady split it but still after tipping out lady 100 we both walked away with a clean $445 in profit!!! I never gamble, but today seemed to be the right day!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Happy for my dad! As of today he is officially retired! Mom follows suit in July!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    My boob lump is benign!!! And has no chance of ever turning into cancer. Hollah back at it! This is also super great because I have been a closeted suffering hypochondriac since I was 15. I think I am in a place now where I can finally move on. My mind already feels clearer. I will probably see a professional at my school for good measure so I can make sure I'm actually tackling my bs.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Outbursts of Joy!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey613 View Post
    My boob lump is benign!!! And has no chance of ever turning into cancer. Hollah back at it! This is also super great because I have been a closeted suffering hypochondriac since I was 15. I think I am in a place now where I can finally move on. My mind already feels clearer. I will probably see a professional at my school for good measure so I can make sure I'm actually tackling my bs.
    So often it not nearly as bad you fear!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    my iguana surprised me with eggs!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    17 eggs total! Which is REALLY awesome, I had no idea she was even gravid. (And I have a male iguana, so they may be fertile!)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    finished with 90% of the album I've been working on everyday for about 3 years now. For some reason, I really feel like I hit a landmark moment with this thing. Even though I know that almost nobody is going to care when I finish it, I feel like I'm putting the finishing touches on something great, and I'll appreciate it even if nobody else does.

I don't want that to come across wrong, even though it does sound stupid. I guess I'm just happy with this, finally, and I wanted a moment to tap dance about it.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 02-19-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Fuckin fuck yes! fuck yes! just got the biggest contract for the least amount of work I've ever had, and it's basically making art exactly the way I already do it. Not only will I finally be able to catch up on rent, I'll be able to get some badly needed gear upgrades.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got my living room furniture delivered. It is the first new furniture I ever owned. I am a grown up now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    17 eggs total! Which is REALLY awesome, I had no idea she was even gravid. (And I have a male iguana, so they may be fertile!)
    congrats on the possible future baby iguanas! Hope to see pics in the thread of cute when they arrive.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    congrats on the possible future baby iguanas! Hope to see pics in the thread of cute when they arrive.

haha thanks. I forgot I posted here, She's still surprising me popping out an egg here and there. We're currently at 23 I believe.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    haha thanks. I forgot I posted here, She's still surprising me popping out an egg here and there. We're currently at 23 I believe.
    That is so amazing! Maybe you could post a pic of the eggs, and I hope they hatch. Did she build a nest that they are in, or are they randomly around the cage (I'm assuming she lives in a cage of some sort).

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Made a good deal at the post office today for @Conan The Barbarian, the whole week at the office was very rewarding, my new fencing gear has arrived and tomorrow we're going to our annual strong beer tasting!

Life is great, Germany is great, ets is great! Fuck yes!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redshoewearer View Post
    That is so amazing! Maybe you could post a pic of the eggs, and I hope they hatch. Did she build a nest that they are in, or are they randomly around the cage (I'm assuming she lives in a cage of some sort).
    Well, I had no idea she was gravid,..so she left the first one in my bed -_-..Then I found the egg and I was confused, I picked it up, I was like "what is this??..it kind of looks like an eg...Oh my gaawwwd" then she proceeded to leave the eggs in the cage, sporatically. they're currently in an incubator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was the 500th emailer in an Amazon giveaway and won a custom skinned Lara Croft/Tomb Raider Xbox today!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Hired by GoldLabel to do social media marketing for (ready?) The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Slave wages but am having so much fun with it.

EDIT
    Just found out Showtime approved one of my designs for new Californication merchandise. Seriously stoked.
    Last edited by Baphomette; 03-12-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just booked my flight to ORLANDO to see my GIRLFRIEND!!

Last edited by the duder; 03-20-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Totally nailed it during my fencing class yesterday and finally stepped out of that plateau I've been fighting for some time now. Haning on and not giving up was well worth it!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Totally nailed it during my fencing class yesterday and finally stepped out of that plateau I've been fighting for some time now. Haning on and not giving up was well worth it!
    Soooo, what kind of fencing? Foil, saber?

Two days till VACATION!!!!!!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    I tried out a 90 minute free demo class of Renaissance-style rapier combat. Holy shit that was hard!! A 3lb sword, held at arms length... All the muscles in my chest and shoulders were on fire the next day! It was fun, though... When I get some cash I may go back and take the broadsword class.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm back home!!!!

31 days in rehab (alcohol) and I feel great! Should've done this long ago, before my life started falling apart.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze View Post
    i'm back home!!!!

31 days in rehab (alcohol) and i feel great! Should've done this long ago, before my life started falling apart.

I
    am
    soooooooo
    proud
    of
    you
    my
    friend

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Good for you!! Good to have you back!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze View Post
    I'm back home!!!!

31 days in rehab (alcohol) and I feel great! Should've done this long ago, before my life started falling apart.
    Congratulations!! Very happy for and proud of you!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Soooo, what kind of fencing? Foil, saber?

Two days till VACATION!!!!!!
    I'm not the biggest guy in town so it's foil for me.

@sublimaze: Gratulations!