Thread: Slayer!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Was anybody able to pull GA for MSG with the Brooklyn Vegan or Blabbermouth presale codes? All I am seeing for GA is for Citi card holders, which I am not

Edit: Right after posting this I managed to get them by doing 1 BV and 1 BM. Go Figure.
    Last edited by imail724; 07-10-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Edit: Right after posting this I managed to get them by doing 1 BV and 1 BM. Go Figure.
    What do you mean by that? My presale is going to open up in an hour. Any tip would be great man.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    What do you mean by that? My presale is going to open up in an hour. Any tip would be great man.
    There were 2 presales happening at the same time. One was through BrooklynVegan with the password "BVEVIL" and one through Blabbermouth with the password "BLOOD". I couldn't get 2 GA tickets through either one, but I managed to get 1 through each.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    There were 2 presales happening at the same time. One was through BrooklynVegan with the password "BVEVIL" and one through Blabbermouth with the password "BLOOD". I couldn't get 2 GA tickets through either one, but I managed to get 1 through each.
    Ah okay. Good to know. Thanks man!