Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by less<than View Post
    After ordering on the 16th, I was impressed to receive my tracking number already on Sept 17th.. but now I'm on my third week of: Label Created, not yet in system
    Anyone else in midwest experiencing similar? Any luck with submitting a support ticket?
    I'm in the exact same boat. I tried opening a support ticket 6 days ago with no response.
    Last edited by TerryG; 10-06-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My TSN and Quake vinyl finally showed up yesterday. Ordered on 16SEP, got the original shipping notification on the 17th. I'm on the East Coast and the USPS tracking number was worthless until the items arrived in Philly.

No damage to either vinyl and I actually received what I ordered, so I'm calling it a win

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Not sure why this continues to be such an issue; I was refunded a large amount when my clothing didn't show up for quite some time (a year ago). It was reshipped and I finally received it. I didn't need a partial refund, just an update after a month and not getting an update on my order which I guess got "lost in their system".

Today it's been 19 days since I ordered Quake, I'm sure it's en-route; but tracking says the parcel doesn't exist and NIN.COM says its still being fulfilled, and my email says its on the way. If I hadn't paid so much for shipping I would be more understanding.

Others have received the wrong album.
    Others are not getting a response from the vendor.

I ordered some clothes/shoes from Etnies and Element this spring (USA to Canada), IMO a larger but similar process but they seem to have it figured out.

At what point do you give up and just create an exclusive Amazon storefront and shelve your products at the prime warehouse.

I'm not upset or bitching, I'm just surprised this has been going on for many years.
    Last edited by snaapz; 10-06-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    My friend ordered Quake but got The Social Network instead. So weird.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    My friend ordered Quake but got The Social Network instead. So weird.
    yeah, it's so strange, and it's literally happening to everyone who has only ordered one of the two records; they get the opposite of the one they ordered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What a total shambles, my order on Sept 16 still unfulfilled and no emails. I guess I should be grateful not sent yet - as maybe I would of got the wrong vinyl

Courtesy email regarding delay would be nice

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone else get a PM here today from a new user "nin_store_service" asking for your order number, apparently in response to issues noted in this thread? I'd like to believe that whomever is minding the NIN store is diligent enough to keep an eye out over here, but seems a little suspicious...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I got a message as well - They helped me in the past with a clothing order like a year ago. They helped.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    Anyone else get a PM here today from a new user "nin_store_service" asking for your order number, apparently in response to issues noted in this thread? I'd like to believe that whomever is minding the NIN store is diligent enough to keep an eye out over here, but seems a little suspicious...
    edit: apparently legit, per @snaapz
    Last edited by cdm; 10-08-2020 at 07:09 AM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    I mean,
    Join Date 11-10-2017
    But yes. Very helpful and got me a response very quickly. A+ service, would order again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I mean,

But yes. Very helpful and got me a response very quickly. A+ service, would order again.
    Aha! I read the last activity date as the join date. Stupid eyes.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Got TSN+Q in Atlantic Canada. The packing was good. Whatever tracking number given for UPS was useless, it ended with something along the lines of "transferred to postal carrier" a while ago. I didn't get updates after that, and the number didn't work in USPS or Canada Post. Just be patient if the same happened to you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    finally got a reply from customer service:

Hello!

Thanks for emailing in! We took a look at your tracking number and it looks like your order is awaiting carrier pick up from UPS. Once en route your tracking will update to reflect movement. If your tracking link does not take you to the UPS website we recommend using your existing tracking number with the link below!

this is bullshit. it should not take 3 weeks for a tracking number to update. i'm inquiring about a potential replacement if it's truly lost.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    I think part of the problem is that Live Nation Merchandise does not do their own product fulfillment. They’re subcontracting out to a company called Gnarlywood Group. That’s why there’s a seeming disconnect between their customer service and their knowledge about what’s going on (i.e. “it looks like your order is awaiting carrier pickup”)

You’re right though. It’s bullshit. They’re still ultimately responsible for the customer experience. If they don’t know why there are such problems with the shipping, they need to get on the phone with their partner company and demand some answers and accountability.

Everyone with order problems should call them out on their lack of handling the problem and taking responsibility so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah...I’ve received no information as to where my Quake LP replacement is, even though they’ve asked me to use a return label to send back TSN. The return label now expires in about a week. Now I see the Quake LP is sold out. Pretty silly situation.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If you get a PM from the user, nin_store_service, it is a legitimate account.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Got the EDIETS shirt in the post today but not the other shirt i ordered, thought i'd get em together but hey, came quicker than i thought it would! Lovely shirt it is.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Good news - I got my pandemic 2020 shirt I ordered in the mail yesterday, much sooner than was originally announced! Sweet!

Not so good news - it fits very differently than previous shirts that I have bought. That will be good for some, bad for others. All the other shirts I got from NIN had a slim fit, which was nice because I'm a tall and slim dude. Large always worked out. Not so much this time. I am swimming in this thing. What I affectionately refer to as "the flying squirrel" look.

So... bigger dudes... order these shirts and you'll be happier than some of the others they have put out before. Skinny dudes- might not be your shirt. Oh well. I have won more than I have lost, just hope for my sake this isn't the new standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They’ve been very responsive and helpful. I have yet to see follow through on behalf of the warehouse, though.

Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    If you get a PM from the user, nin_store_service, it is a legitimate account.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got excited that people were getting their shirts already (I want to get as much use out of them before the 3rd as possible) but mine's still unfulfilled. Hopefully it gets filled and shipped sooner than expected like some of yours were.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Raised a support ticket 24 hours ago so hopefully will get a response about my unfulfilled order from 16th Sept. Presume stock has been put aside for me since Quake is sold out and was on sale for weeks after my initial order.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kultschar View Post
    Raised a support ticket 24 hours ago so hopefully will get a response about my unfulfilled order from 16th Sept. Presume stock has been put aside for me since Quake is sold out and was on sale for weeks after my initial order.
    I was told the tracking info was invalid and that all orders would be up to date by Saturday. Really confused and a little irritated because the same thing is happening to me with the Deftones LP + zine + shorts package. I realize the postal service is kind of fucked right now, and I feel like a total asshole for even ordering anything this close to the election (I'm stopping as of today), but this just seems fishy that it hasn't even left the warehouse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The NIN support person on the forum just contacted me so hopefully shed some light!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kultschar View Post
    The NIN support person on the forum just contacted me so hopefully shed some light!

They contacted me on the 6th, I replied quickly. I've yet to hear back from them...

JUMP TO THE 2:19 MARK

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    FYI - I got my shirt (yay!) but the tracking info was useless (for those of you watching that). It said it hadn't even shipped yet.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Really pleased with the quality of the shirts this time around...they are much thicker than the 2020 Tour shirts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    They contacted me on the 6th, I replied quickly. I've yet to hear back from them...

JUMP TO THE 2:19 MARK

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Original 1999 design next to the 2020 redesign!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    When NIN tour again, they should retire Hurt and close with We're In This Together from now on.
    WITT lyrics can now be looked at today with different eyes and end the NIN show on a positive note of togetherness.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I sent a request for a tracking # for my Pandemic shirts since I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email. My luck, they're going to send a bunch of Radiohead shirts with UK sizing.