Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I forgot about that, I need to get out that NIN harddrive from the back of the closet .

They have a "lossless" version of that specific recording on dimeadozen.org also if I remember correctly (which apparently my memory is crap lately).

Here is the "Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In" rip, it has album art with it too; I'll work on finding the rest of the sessions in 320 unless someone else does first.

Mediafire
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    The charity download WAS 320 (or was it 256?), I remember people saying how it sounded better, although tbh to me the quality difference wasn't great. My copy is on my old HD that is broken though, so can't help supply it I'm afraid.

Oh, and seed0 can help us (he didn't upload all of them though) http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3495826/[2006]_Trent_Reznor_and_Peter_Murphy__Live_in_Atlanta_99 x
    Thank you for the links. The whole radio sessions in 320kbps would be nice. I had them years ago too but somehow I haven't made any backups from these files (I'll be sure to make backups in the future).

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    If you check seed0, three of them ARE there, but for whatever reason he never posted it all. Better than nothing though!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I found those, but thanks again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Does anyone have any links to an instrumental version of The Slip? I'd assume that it's fair game seeing as how the regular album is available in this thread.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pushingreality View Post
    Does anyone have any links to an instrumental version of The Slip? I'd assume that it's fair game seeing as how the regular album is available in this thread.
    are you wanting one built from scratch using the multitracks, or the "album version" with the vocals removed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I used to have a DVD download up for the Wave Goodbye Mountain View show, but I don't have the DVD file anymore and no one is seeding

Does anyone on here still have this? At some distant point in the future, I'd love to re-transfer the footage to full 1080p, color correct, and replace the audio with a better recording...
    Last edited by Torgo; 01-11-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    are you wanting one built from scratch using the multitracks, or the "album version" with the vocals removed?
    I could swear someone put one together from the multitracks on the old ETS. Or not. Either way...if anyone has it, that'd be pretty cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also would be interested in this

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    I haven't personally done this so I'd have to start from scratch. I will do it, though. If someone beats me to the punch then that just frees up project-time for me

Edit: Are you guys wanting the "talking" in '999,999' left in or taken out?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Is there a link anywhere to any of the "official" bootleg dvds that are out there?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    Is there a link anywhere to any of the "official" bootleg dvds that are out there?
    You mean these?

Edit: And this, this, and perhaps this (these don't have seeds, however)
    Last edited by Jon; 01-11-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't personally done this so I'd have to start from scratch. I will do it, though. If someone beats me to the punch then that just frees up project-time for me

Edit: Are you guys wanting the "talking" in '999,999' left in or taken out?
    Hmm...I'll go with no talking for the 'true' instrumental. And thanks for giving it a go!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pushingreality View Post
    Hmm...I'll go with no talking for the 'true' instrumental. And thanks for giving it a go!
    starting work on this today; I'm pretty OCD so give me a few days

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    starting work on this today; I'm pretty OCD so give me a few days
    Awesome, take all the time you want!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Just so you guys know, I'm seeding the Year Zero Compilation DVD by Trepkos_: http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2116518/46695384/

EDIT: Oh, and you can download my artwork as well! http://wizfrikiman.deviantart.com/ar...-DVD-152705075

SECOND EDIT: How about adding the Ghosts I-IV Fan Film Collection as well? http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2115038/46695384/
    Last edited by wizfan; 01-17-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: more info

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    willl be grabbing this tonighT!! THANKS!!

Also coming soon: I will host a torrnet (or zip) file of 133 different NIN dvd bootleg and fan made covers. Let me know if You would like to get your hands on it. Its pretty sweet. Comprehensive lists of content coming in the next week or so.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I couldn't send you a PM. Anyway, here's a site with lots of stuff: http://www.seven1963.org/NIN.htm I'll let you know if I find some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    willl be grabbing this tonighT!! THANKS!!

Also coming soon: I will host a torrnet (or zip) file of 133 different NIN dvd bootleg and fan made covers. Let me know if You would like to get your hands on it. Its pretty sweet. Comprehensive lists of content coming in the next week or so.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Thank you sir!

Do you have any invite to demonoid per chance?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Yes, but I can't send you a PM because your inbox is full and the system won't allow me.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    ^^problem resolved. thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    So here's one for ya, What are you guys using on a pc platform to convert and compress movie files onto dvds? Looking for something pretty user friendly and that I Can set up and put a disc in while i go to work or something.

thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Hey, does anyone have a copy of Hurt from ReACT Now? My copy fluctuates horribly in volume.

Or is that not allowed? I know that Non-Entity from that performance was sold, but I don't know about Hurt.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Hey, does anyone have a copy of Hurt from ReACT Now? My copy fluctuates horribly in volume.

Or is that not allowed? I know that Non-Entity from that performance was sold, but I don't know about Hurt.
    Both Hurt and Non-Entity were available for purchase via Sony's now defunct Connect service. I believe Non-Entity was exclusively offered for purchase there, but Hurt may have been available through other download services. While I personally don't see the harm in distribution of these files (as they are essentially out of print and unavailable for purchase), I'm sure someone still holds the rights to those recordings.

Perhaps someone could send you a PM with more details.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Both Hurt and Non-Entity were available for purchase via Sony's now defunct Connect service. I believe Non-Entity was exclusively offered for purchase there, but Hurt may have been available through other download services. While I personally don't see the harm in distribution of these files (as they are essentially out of print and unavailable for purchase), I'm sure someone still holds the rights to those recordings.

Perhaps someone could send you a PM with more details.
    Alright, that's the answer I was looking for. It'd be nice to have more details, if anyone has them. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone put together all the official videos and made it available somewhere. All I could find was this: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/36675...N_Music_Videos. But the sound's all out of sync.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Updated and added some links in the first post.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/bri...l./id340492391 (canada link)

Trent solo : Hurt and Non-Entity, from the Bridge School Collection

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ^
    it says The fragile instead of Non-entity :-|

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    ^
    it says The fragile instead of Non-entity :-|
    That's because it is fragile. Bridge school was not MTV...

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I believe these are the official seed0 magnet links i found them by searching old webpages and trying the links, it can works without torrent
    Definitive NIN - Quiet Tracks
    Definitive NIN - The Singles
    Definitive NIN - Deep Cuts

Unofficial UPGRADED Definitive NIN collection without heavy tracks but with covers and lyrics, very nice work :
    http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/69313...ve_Collection_

Also the gift, i only have this one right now 'cause i'm sucking on it :
    Nine_Inch_Nails_Live_Video_2008_12_07_Portland_OR

You forgot the slip
    http://theslip.nin.com/
    I shared on demonoid the official links if needed, like this one (maybe nin prefer to collect email... however it's on demonoid for years) :
    Nine_Inch_Nails_-_The_Slip_24-96k_Flac
    Last edited by ninjaw; 03-31-2012 at 04:46 AM.