Page 231 of 485 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I think the issue it's that she's just denied for wrestling, look at Trish Stratus, she wasn't a "wrestler by profession" and she ended up as one of the greats, Ivory comes to my mind too, they all started as "Valets" but became something else, Eva just doesn't have it...

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    OK, if WWE is even thinking about pushing red-headed cum-dumpster to be a top Diva. Think again because she just injured Carmella badly on a botch: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/10...se-show-report
    Dude, I get it, she sucks at wrestling, A LOT, but holy shit, you have GOT to stop calling her a "cum dumpster".

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    eva marie is a slut from hell. miss elizabeth is rolling over in her grave 900 times over. that quasi fire crotch makes me fucking mad. she's lied her way through everything in the wwe. and she's oblivious to her disrespect to the wrestling business.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Dude, I get it, she sucks at wrestling, A LOT, but holy shit, you have GOT to stop calling her a "cum dumpster".
    This is pretty damn hilarious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    to be a cum dumpster you have to have sex first.

im sorry i've been drinking. this is not wrestling related. eva marie is not wrestling related.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I now get the idea of her being awful at sex too. Probably just lays there. But yeah, she needs to stop wrestling. Her recent matches are hard to watch. She just goes through the motions on autopilot. She could be a manager, and possibly a successful one.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Insult her wrestling, not anything else. Come on. One shitty wrestler is making you this mad?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's a joke...like her wrestling .

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    The misogyny is alive in this thread ATM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    You guys need to lighten up. It's not misogyny. I'd say it about anyone. All I did was make a joke about her lack of selling.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    the misogyny is my fault. there are plenty of men who suck at wrestling and don't respect the business (which is more important to me, skills are taught and you can end up great.) that bitch just wants to be famous.

the business is so fucking different now, it's crazy.
    Last edited by ldopa; 10-03-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I honestly don't know what she wants. She works for a wrestling company. She signed with them. She doesn't look like she wants to be there though. She goes through the motions and proved how much of a liability she is. I gotta wonder what Brian Kendrick is thinking. If someone like him trains you, and you show up halfassing it, that's a big "fuck you", imo. She doesn't want to be there, and she doesn't deserve to be there.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    the beatings will continue until morale improves.

i'm more of an old school fan. eva marie needs a history lesson. we need another penny banner in the women's division. or sheri martel...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    She needs a kick in the ass. Nice kmfdm reference btw.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    thx.
    that's sort of her problem (and mine concerning her) she's had plenty, and does nothing with them.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hopefully with Asuka debuting, and Nia Jax coming along sooner than later, they sweep Eva under the rug. She could probably get over as a manager (if she can talk). Wrestling-wise, aside from maybe a few mixed tag matches, she shouldn't wrestle.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    You guys need to lighten up. It's not misogyny. I'd say it about anyone. All I did was make a joke about her lack of selling.
    It's not misogyny? People have been referring to a woman that they don't like a "cum dumpster" and joking about how boring she must be in bed. That is, by definition, misogyny.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Holy shit. Is this a professional wrestling thread or a femism thread? I told a grown up joke. Sorry I hurt your widdle pc feelings. Fuck!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    In other news - LET'S GO BIG SHOW! (As in go the fuck home and retire!)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    In other news - LET'S GO BIG SHOW! (As in go the fuck home and retire!)
    Meh... I hope he gets squashed. Wonder how many suplexes (if any).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Please, give him 25 suplexes, 3 F-5s, and break his arms and legs with the Kimura lock. Yet, why do I get the feeling that 'Taker will intefere and cost Lesnar the match?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well, he did say, "find someone to retire me". Lesnar could do it. I wonder if he could actually suplex him though. I know he's crazy strong. But, German suplexes to the Big Show? Likely more than couple?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Destroyed!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    GOOD!!!! Send his fatass back home.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Overall, it was a good show. Not quite ppv quality, but better than your typical raw. Puzzles me how you bill Lesnar and Show as the headliners, but you have Cena close the show... Makes no sense. Like like him not headlining an event that was named after him (beast in the east). Show took all of those suplexes like a champ though. He's gonna be feeling that for awhile.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Lesnar is the attraction that sells Network views, but it's still a house show, so the big stars will end it. Especially when Lesnar's matches are just squashes.

I wasn't impressed with this show. Beast in the East provided interesting matches (Jericho/Neville, NXT title, Divas triple threat, Lesnar), and while this show had a good Owens/Jericho match, the Lesnar match wasn't as fun to watch because he's destroyed Show before. Tag title match was a disappointing rehash of the last title match, and the steel cage match was good, but this just felt way more like a house show than Beast in the East did. Not worth being on the network and being hyped as much as it was, IMO.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I liked it. Wasn't great. But, it did progress some storylines at least. Some of it felt like a raw (buildup to ppv), some felt like actual ppv matches. If only Jericho/Owens had some build behind it. Tired of stardust/neville. I like both of them, but, they're going nowhere.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Holy shit. Is this a professional wrestling thread or a femism thread? I told a grown up joke. Sorry I hurt your widdle pc feelings. Fuck!
    LOL.

Wow.

The fact that you even separate the two is sad. Regardless of if it's a Wrestling thread, or a NIN thread, or a thread about our pets. Misogyny is misogyny. You're calling a wrestler a "cum dumpster" which, is not a joke. It'a not a grown up joke. Real adults don't jokingly call women "cum dumpsters". Here's a thought. What if I called your girlfriend or mom a "cum dumpster". Would you just laugh at that, because I just told a, as you claim, "grown up joke"?

Basically, the bottom line is, don't be a shitty human being. Talk about wrestling like a fucking adult, instead of referring to extremely harmful and offensive language towards a grown women that you've never met, nor ever will meet.

But I'm done here. Back to business, y'all. You want to keep defending yourself, take it to the shit list thread.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Fine, good riddance. Especially when I'm not the one who said the "cum dumpster" remark. I cracked the funny about her not even selling when in bed. Call it whatever you want. It was a harmless dirty joke. You want to get all pc on me or whatever fine. I'm not apologizing for it, because it was a joke. Bad taste? Yeah, maybe. Fuck it though. Don't need someone coming along and whining because they're overly sensitive. So yeah, von voy-fucking-age.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And since I was the one who made the remark. I said that because I have no respect for her. Not enough respect to even say her name. I hate the fact that she came into the business with no experience and decide to be there just so she can be on TV. Then after nearly 2 years, she comes to NXT hoping to get some respect when she doesn't just fuck things up in matches but she has to make her opponents do much of the work while she forgets to kick out and have the referee say instructions to her. What she did to Carmella last night was the final straw as it is clear that all of that work to make her a big name is for nothing as she is a liability in the ring and it is likely she will injure or kill someone in the ring because of her stupidity. Of course, the WWE still wants to push her as I read that she's going to have a taped match against Emma.