Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2580

Thread: General Police Misconduct aka Murdering Black People

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    in a strange twist back to St. Louis, while referencing another killing (Tamir Rice, the 12 year old with the fake gun) Stl Police made this tweet chock full of empathy.. seems the link to FB is now dead but the tweet is still up..

[IMG][/IMG]

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I still can't get over that you people have law enforcement that can't tell the difference between a toy and a real gun.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    I still can't get over that you people have law enforcement that can't tell the difference between a toy and a real gun.
    Pellet guns are made to look like real guns by nature. Here's a store that specializes in them.
    http://www.replicaairguns.com/my-air...ellet-pistols/
    Last edited by tony.parente; 12-04-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Here is the long video that shows the cops just being like HERP DE DERP I WONDER WUT WE SHOULD DO NOW

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post

Here is the long video that shows the cops just being like HERP DE DERP I WONDER WUT WE SHOULD DO NOW
    I know I'm a bad person for this and I deserve infinite facepalms, but I died when I saw her fingernails in that video.

im sorry

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    It's not "violent" or graphic, just rage inducing.
    Or heartbreaking.

Anyone recall the Fullerton, CA homeless schizophrenic guy who got killed for loitering around a bus stop? It's all on video and audio. Same thing, "I can't breath!" repeatedly, except he was beaten as well. Same feel I'm sure here. I pass on watching.

Fuck the officer. Live in hell.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    I'm just gonna say a simple fact here....If you can say "I can't breathe!"....you're breathing.
    Thank god you're not a doctor.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    You have 2 seconds to pick the real gun out of these 3 guns. Which one is it?

1:

2:

3:

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Spoiler: .... aaaaaand the answer is you just killed Tamir Rice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What do you think the cost in NYPD man power was to bring down this loosie selling untaxed cigarette King Pin? They seemed to have a lot of cops there from the get go..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    You have 2 seconds to pick the real gun out of these 3 guns. Which one is it?

1:

2:

3:
    why do we only have 2 seconds? The Police responding to the call limited themselves. for some reason they decide to pull right up to him.. who the fuck thinks that's a good idea unless you wanna go in guns blazing? I've seen the Fire Department respond to a burning house, but I never saw them park the truck in the houses garage..

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    why do we only have 2 seconds? The Police responding to the call limited themselves. for some reason they decide to pull right up to him.. who the fuck thinks that's a good idea unless you wanna go in guns blazing? I've seen the Fire Department respond to a burning house, but I never saw them park the truck in the houses garage..
    Oh ok. Stand 100yards away from your computer. You have 10 min. You still have the advantage of seeing the full gun AND have comparisons, but we can ignore that.

Now which gun is real?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yeah. I'm sure they would just stand that far away silently, not communicating with him at all.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    What gun was real in this incident?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1619842

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh ok. Stand 100yards away from your computer. You have 10 min. You still have the advantage of seeing the full gun AND have comparisons, but we can ignore that.

Now which gun is real?
    I'd take the advantage of assessing the situation from ~30 yards away, behind a police cruiser, maybe clearly communicate to put down the weapon..... call me crazy I guess?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Now which gun is real?
    Was he killed by that orange-tipped, obvious piece of plastic that took me a second to identify as fake, even though I know nothing about guns? And, yes, I know about how this kid was apparently holstering the "weapon" but if you can't tell the difference between metal and plastic, then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to carry a deadly weapon around the streets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post

that's bad...

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Ferguson and general police misconduct

Was he killed by that orange-tipped, obvious piece of plastic that took me a second to identify as fake, even though I know nothing about guns? And, yes, I know about how this kid was apparently holstering the "weapon" but if you can't tell the difference between metal and plastic, then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to carry a deadly weapon around the streets.
    None of them are real. #2 was the exact gun the kid was holding. This is where your question should become: "who the fuck let the kid run around with that in public?"

Also, plastic doesn't mean shit. I can show you plenty of actual guns that are primarily plastic. I can show you plenty of fake guns that are metal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

exactly... we all get it that Police work is tough.. with split second decisions in some cases, but a shitty worker is a shitty worker. A shitty cop is shitty cop, they need to be held accountable and good cops shouldn't cover for them...

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post

I posted this exact story earlier in the thread when people were all "this only happens to black kids"

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    OMFG this video is the best
    3 sec clip from the protest in NY
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1550221148555611

edit: looks like this is the source... SF protest from last week: https://vine.co/v/On1x6iUuwxK
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 12-04-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Oh, man... Hahahaha.

Both side were for sure more aggressive last night. Cops walking around with their batons and shit in their hands. One of them hit my arm with the mirror of their shitty little scooter. Saw another one nearly run over someone's foot.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    That was NOT ok.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    It wouldn't be the first time I almost pissed my pants laughing at something that wasn't ok.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Another unarmed black man shot dead in Phoenix.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...icer/19878931/

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Cop who shot 12 years old kid in Cleveland was deemed unfit for police service 2 years ago:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...?utm_hp_ref=tw

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In regards to the Cleveland incident..
    "Most recently, on November 22, a Cleveland police officer fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice, who was playing with a toy gun in a park. Footage of the incident shows the officer firing his gun within two seconds of pulling up to the boy in his car. The Guardian reported on Thursday that Timothy Loehmann, the officer who shot Tamir, was judged unfit for police work in 2012 by his then-employer, the police department of Independence, Ohio. An Independence official described Loehmann's "dismal" handgun performance in an internal memo."

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    I'm just gonna say a simple fact here....If you can say "I can't breathe!"....you're breathing.
    Clearly you've never been choked out...