Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totom View Post
    Before.the.Flood.2016.DOCU.1080.WEBRip.DD5.1-FGT.mkv

Taken from RLSBB.
    When I downloaded this release and checked the mediainfo on it, it showed 2 channel stereo.

Yours definitely actually has 5.1 audio?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    When I downloaded this release and checked the mediainfo on it, it showed 2 channel stereo.

Yours definitely actually has 5.1 audio?
    Yes it is, as mediainfo told me, and mkvmerge when i muxed the ac3, same thing for the song extracted for your pleasure

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    No,as i say I did it and it is not working I think it s possible to do a dual language french dub+sub version since all french sources are 25fps
    Well, I managed to extract both audio tracks from each video (RLSBB rip and Dailymotion), opened them both in Audition in order to detect the offset (AC3 is 120ms early) then I merged all the stuff within a new MKV in which I set up the offset (+120) for the 5.1 audio track. I didn't test it properly yet though. The file is now 4,35 GB.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Well, I managed to extract both audio tracks from each video (RLSBB rip and Dailymotion), opened them both in Audition in order to detect the offset (AC3 is 120ms early) then I merged all the stuff within a new MKV in which I set up the offset (+120) for the 5.1 audio track. I didn't test it properly yet though. The file is now 4,35 GB.
    I detected 1 to 2sec at the end

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Shit, I'm gonna compare them closely see where that offset comes from... (if it's progressive or not)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Shit, I'm gonna compare them closely see where that offset comes from... (if it's progressive or not)
    Since the dailymotion version is at a decent enough bitrate, and (IMO) the audio is more important...personally, I'd re-encode the video to the match the frame rate of the 5.1 rip and then mux the audio at the proper offset. Theoretically, I think this should help with the drift and overall duration. I may give it a go later.

Edit:
    So..not sure what the deal is. I've encoded hundreds of videos in all manner of codecs, but for the life of me, I can't get this to transcode properly. I think there's some malformed bytes in my dailymotion file that are causing problems.

Literally, every single time I get to about 0.3% complete (yes, mere seconds after starting) my entire computer hard locks.

Even just trying to remux the video into an mkv container takes WAY longer than it should.

I'm running out of tools at my disposal. Was curious if either of you have had issues with it. Maybe we could compare checksums on the original file downloaded to see if yours both match and mine's off.

I'd really like to transcode it to match the frame rate of the DD-5.1 download to see if the audio stays in sync.
    Last edited by kargath; 11-12-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Didn't have time to put my head into this. I didn't even watch BTF yet whereas I listen to the soundtrack almost on repeat.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    As i said I remuxed it very easily easily with mkvmerge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    hey all, i was wondering if anyone has the original seed 6 ninja tour files that were available on ninja2009.com and bittorent? i know there were 4 options initially available: flac, m4a, mp3, and wav. i have only the mp3 but would love the others. thanks in advance!
    Last edited by tracksfade; 11-19-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    here's flac - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-...mZmaFVuUVd2bnc

(by the way, the link on 1st page is 404 now)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    New 2005 club tour DVD up on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=577992

Far as I can tell, this hasn't been released before. First I'm seeing it if it has.

edit: perhaps of note is that this is the "something's gonna get broken!" show.
    Last edited by theimage13; 11-30-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    New 2005 club tour DVD up on Dime:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=577992

Far as I can tell, this hasn't been released before. First I'm seeing it if it has.
    It's not new. I've had it in my collection since at least 2008, but it looks like it was actually first released in Aug. 2005.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Ah. Oh wellllll.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    hey does anyone, by chance, still have a copy of the hand written lyrics PDF for Niggy Tardust?
    ...and also maybe the album in FLAC format? if not, then the PDF file is really what I'm after.

ALSO: did any "web graphics" come included with this download during its initial release? if so, I need those as well please.

thanks!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vens View Post
    hey does anyone, by chance, still have a copy of the hand written lyrics PDF for Niggy Tardust?
    ...and also maybe the album in FLAC format? if not, then the PDF file is really what I'm after.
    ALSO: did any "web graphics" come included with this download during its initial release? if so, I need those as well please.
    thanks!
    I checked it and pdf was included into every release. This forum is not a warez forum.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Vens View Post

thanks!
    You can download FLAC here - [removed]
    Last edited by TheBang; 12-04-2016 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Mod note: No

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    About NiggyTardust, does anyone share the instrumentals in Flac ? I'm quite sure they were not released officially ?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    About NiggyTardust, does anyone share the instrumentals in Flac ? I'm quite sure they were not released officially ?
    I believe just a couple of the multi tracks were released (officially) for the purposes of remix.nin.com

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    There is definitely an instrumental version of the album floating in teh interwebz. It's missing Convict Colony and is mp3 sourced.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    There is definitely an instrumental version of the album floating in teh interwebz. It's missing Convict Colony and is mp3 sourced.
    You're correct. There's a promo CD of the album as instrumental tracks. The torrent of the mp3 version is still alive on that most famous of trackers that won't die.

However, for a legit download, you'd have to find those multi tracks.

Or find a copy of the promo CD.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    if posting a rutracker link is suddenly okay, then fuck it - here's NiggyT. - dropbox.com >remove this to get working link< [removed]
    note that these are not identical to promo CD, for listening convenience i took an extra step and trimmed some pauses between tracks and normalized volumes (most were quite quiet)
    Last edited by TheBang; 12-04-2016 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Mod note: No

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You're correct. There's a promo CD of the album as instrumental tracks. The torrent of the mp3 version is still alive on that most famous of trackers that won't die.

However, for a legit download, you'd have to find those multi tracks.

Or find a copy of the promo CD.
    Oh I didn't know it was only mp3.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'm actually lost in the Internets since the death of some Alexandria libraries.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    Oh I didn't know it was only mp3.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'm actually lost in the Internets since the death of some Alexandria libraries.
    I have it in FLAC format.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Can I get a copy please?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    nevermind FLAC, but do you have Convict Colony by any chance?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I have it in FLAC format.
    Whhhaaaat I dont have flac either, and I know you don't joke about instr. ! I wanna it too (I still want "A weekend in the city" too)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    https://mega.nz/#!5UMFmTaK!WH7_wR_MR...96TTTjDNtN8MXM

If you want to share it, just reupload it elsewhere. Thx in advance.
    @ninjaw Bloc party are next as you asked for them a while ago ;-)

And no Convict Colony sorry.

Envoyé de mon SM-G800F en utilisant Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The promo has convict colony. The only track not on the promo is Sunday Bloody (and the bonus tracks if you count that).

That said, I had PM'd a couple of you without response... so check your PMs

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The promo has convict colony. The only track not on the promo is Sunday Bloody (and the bonus tracks if you count that).
    That's only half true. Having held in my hands the copy that looks the same as pictured, i played it and the printed tracklist didn't match the contents of both discs.
    CD1 (Album) has 15 tracks (identical to what was initially offered in late 2007), CD2 (Inst) has 14 tracks, SBS included, CC not included. Does your copy differ?