Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOfAtom View Post
    It's Deathwish Fest in the UK I think.

https://twitter.com/ThrashHits/statu...61623028371457
    Well, that's a relief.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Europe wide according to Facebook in fact. Great line up.

DW Fest Europe Announced w/ Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, and Young and in the Way
    We are proud to announce DW Fest Europe, a select group of shows featuring Converge, Trap Them, Harm’s Way, and YAITW. These shows start at Temples Festival 2015 alongside a multitude of fantastic bands, then runs for a week in select cities. Converge alone then heads to Forta Rock Festival in Holland to play alongside Slipknot, Lamb of God, Exodus, Clutch, Red Fang, and many more.
    Temples Festival
    05/29: Bristol, UK @ Temples Festival: Converge, Trap Them, YAITW, Harm's Way, and many more
    DW Fest Europe
    05/30: London, UK @ ULU (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    05/31: Hasselt, Belgium @ Muziekodroom (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    06/01: Paris, France @ Trabendo (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    06/02: Geneve, Switzerland @ L'Usine (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    06/03: Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    06/04: Berlin, Germany @ SO36 (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    06/05: Koln, Germany @ Essigfabrik (DW Fest Europe): Converge, Trap Them, Harm's Way, YAITW
    Converge only:
    06/06: Nijmegen, Holland @ Forta Rock w/ Slipknot, Lamb of God, Exodus, Clutch, Red Fang, and more
    presented by Visions Magazine
    www.deathwishinc.com
    www.facebook.com/deathwishinc
    www.twitter.com/deathwishinc
    www.convergecult.com
    www.facebook.com/converge
    www.epitaph.com
    Last edited by ManOfAtom; 12-17-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pretty long, but I'm about 20 minutes in to it thus far and it's great. Wish there was something like this for all the albums I love.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Finally. Been waiting ages for this to drop...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Finally. Been waiting ages for this to drop...
    oh i want that box set. how much do you think it's gonna be?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    A metric shit ton of Bannon original prints just went up at: http://thefragmentsproject.com/ (leftovers from his recent art show).

If you've wanted a Winter Hearts or Death Comes Brightly, here's your chance. At a steeper price, of course. Thank fuck I got both when he printed them originally...some are up to tree hunna.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Preorders up for the long awaited 'Thousands of Miles Between Us' set at Deathwish. I may or may not have dropped over a hundred bucks to get every fucking item available lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Somehow, I managed to see one of Jake's Facebook posts within 30 minutes and I managed to buy one of my first limited prints of his. I'm almost always too late to snag anything he releases, so this is exciting for me.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Jacob just put up two horror themed prints (Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein). Managed to score one of each of the one-of-a-kind 'painted eye' editions! Score.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It's officially out! Color me impressed, the digital download was a great watch. Do it on a good sound system, guys. I wish I didn't have to wait until January to see the rest!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Good god. Converge will be playing Jane Doe in its entirety for the first and last time in April, and will also perform another set called Converge: Blood Moon where they'll be joined by other artists such as Chelsea Wolfe.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    finally picked up Thousands Of Miles Between us (really wish i had gotten the box set, but you can't beat a 3-blu-ray set for $18) and watched the first disc the other day.

i tried to watch it in surround sound but, GOOD GOD, why on earth was it mixed like that? jake's vocals are literally the ONLY thing coming through the center channel, and 100% dry. no effects whatsoever. and considerably louder than all of the instruments. i even put my receiver in "pure direct" mode (which bypasses any processing that the receiver normally applies, like delay compensation or individual channel level adjustment) and it still sounded awful. i ended up watching the whole thing in stereo because i couldn't stand it.
    @october_midnight any thoughts?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    finally picked up Thousands Of Miles Between us (really wish i had gotten the box set, but you can't beat a 3-blu-ray set for $18) and watched the first disc the other day.

i tried to watch it in surround sound but, GOOD GOD, why on earth was it mixed like that? jake's vocals are literally the ONLY thing coming through the center channel, and 100% dry. no effects whatsoever. and considerably louder than all of the instruments. i even put my receiver in "pure direct" mode (which bypasses any processing that the receiver normally applies, like delay compensation or individual channel level adjustment) and it still sounded awful. i ended up watching the whole thing in stereo because i couldn't stand it.
    @october_midnight any thoughts?
    Other than buying it, watching it once, and being choked about the exact same thing? None lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    The packaging looks gorgeous but I held off on buying for exactly that reason... its really hard to find live videos of Converge without Jacob's vocals being too far upfront. Kinda bummed that seems to be on the case on that release.

Anyone here have the boxset? I'm curious what the vinyl sounds like

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasisity View Post
    The packaging looks gorgeous but I held off on buying for exactly that reason... its really hard to find live videos of Converge without Jacob's vocals being too far upfront. Kinda bummed that seems to be on the case on that release.
    the stereo mix on the blu-ray sound great. i was bummed because i prefer listening to live concerts in 5.1, but it was still extremely satisfying. the setlist is also fucking killer.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Euro tour announced with Harms Way (which is a bonkers bill)...after which they'll begin "concentrating on new music".

Converge / Harm’s Way / Gold Shows, plus Euro Summer Festivals
    06/17: Clisson, France @ Hellfest w/ Black Sabbath, and more
    06/18: Madrid, Spain @ Sala Penelope w/ Harm's Way, Gold
    06/19: Badalona, Spain @ Sala Estraperlo w/ Harm's Way, Gold
    06/20: Lyon, France @ Epicerie Moderne w/ Harm's Way, Gold
    06/21: Monthey, Switzerland @ Pont Rouge w/ Harm's Way, Gold
    06/22: Mannheim, Germany @ Juz w/ Harm's Way, Gold
    06/23: Copenhagen, Denmark @ Copenhell w/ Black Sabbath, and more
    06/24: Halden, Norway @ Tons of Rock Festival w/ Black Sabbath, and more
    08/05: Giavera del Montello, Italy @ Benicio Live (Disintegrate Your Ignorance Fest) w/ Negative Approach, etc.
    08/06: Saint Maurice De Gourdans, France @ Sylak Open Air Festival w/ Suicidal Tendencies, Exodus, Immolation, Black Dahlia Murder, Goatwhore

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Converge are legendary.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Fuck yes dropped a hundred bucks in an instant.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So sick.....

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    have they ever considered having some kind of vocal processing for jacob when they play live? i mean, his voice always sounds AWESOME on the albums, but live, because of the way he holds his mic, he just sounds TERRIBLE and i don't understand how kurt has never gone like "dude, we need to do something about this."

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    He also lets the crowd sing half of the songs sometimes....I don't wanna hear some meathead do it....do it yourself! It's all about the chaos of it all though, I get it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Pre-orders up for all the new 'Jane Live' packages.

All the different artists' rendering of the cover are amazing, but had to roll with the Ashley Rose Coutore version...just too slick.

Prints here too. Fuck it, ordered all five lol. yolo.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 01-16-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Pre-orders up for all the new 'Jane Live' packages.

All the different artists' rendering of the cover are amazing, but had to roll with the Ashley Rose Coutore version...just too slick.

Prints here too. Fuck it, ordered all five lol. yolo.
    any idea how this is going to sound? i haven't jumped on ordering it because if it's mixed like the other live stuff (other than the BBC 7", which sounds great) i'm just not interested.