Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Had too much coffee today... makes me horny, but I'm exhausted.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hahahaha! Romance is in the air!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    PERIOD SEX IS AWESOME.
    How is that?

Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    I think I've only been with one girl who has ever given me good oral. On the flip, it's disheartening to hear so many females saying they're not into it.

It's like a lost art
    I'm gonna step it up for us ladies and say I love it (but don't get enough of it these days) ;(

Also, I'm in for the ETS-whatever-we-are-gonna-do shindig.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    You dont dig period sex?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I prefer exclamation sex.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Ha ha.

It's been a long while since I had period sex. I just would like feedback from men and women on here. I'm curious because I feel like I have a slow and eternal period so sex would probably fall on my period.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I mean, there are like two days in the middle where it is a total no go, unless it's in the shower. But the first few and last few days of my period, it is basically all that I can think about. The last three days are the worst. Just kinda hump my chair all day.

I think it is just all of the hormones flying around, and my body is extremely, extremely sensitive to hormones. So, every time that I go through a slight change, I just get penis obsessed. I also become extremely sensitive, so each touch and little movement becomes that much better.

All that being said, I haven't actually had period sex in over a year. But the memories are extremely fond. Ugh.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Ok. lol

I ALWAYS penis obsessed!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Yeah @Sarah K and @NYRexall , don't y'all both live in NY? go for it!
    but then everyone will want details, and that would be awkward to say the least.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Record it and disperse it as The Gift 2.0.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I like the blood actually. I mean, it's cool for other reasons, too. Like, the cervix can take more and the sensitivity is different. But nah, I find the messy blood thing hot. I have never had someone go down on me, but short of that, hell yes period sex. Like, it's something totally normal my body is doing, and there's something sort of hot about it (period sex) to me. Just like... put a towel down.

That said, any "This is cool." aside, I don't think I could be with any long term partner who cared about that. I'm actually going on the pill, meaning I'll stop having periods except 4 times a year, but previously... that's a week where I can't have sex. No thanks.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-22-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Word... I've only had one partner who would absolutely refuse. But, he would nearly pass out if I showed him my finger was bleeding. So, whatever. I never would have actually dated him, though.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    one time, my ex sat on my face (we were in the dark) and didn't know she was starting her period. by the time we were done and turned on the light, my face was covered in blood, and there were two bloody hand prints right on her ass. i thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

i like blood and i think it can be kinda sexy, but if my partner isn't comfortable with it, just as with any sexual act, i won't push it.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    period sex is awesome.
    sex is awesome period.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    And apparently I can't shout in here. Son of a bitch.

The dry spell continues. October 2012, get the fuck back here.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I've had sex once with my ex when she was her on her period. Still as normal as usual to me, just a bit more messy honestly.

Not something that turns me on more or less than normal.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    "Her moon blood was upon her, but he did not mind."

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    "Her moon blood was upon her, but he did not mind."

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    ^ Funnily enough, that was the song that got me into music. "How did you get into music, Ryan?"

"Well, I listened to this song about a guy turning into a werewolf while going down on a menstruating woman and that was that."

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I'm worried that it has been so hard to make my current girlfriend cum though...seriously...it has to be psychological...i hope she still loves me.
    You mentioned you guys had a break apart from each other for a few months, this could psychologically have something to do with it.
    I think you should bring it up in conversation and just have a chat to her... "Is anything on your mind, I've noticed things have been a bit different when we've been going at it", etc.

YES! wtf is with all these people not liking to recieve oral? Oral is horrible when the person doesn't know what they're doing... but holy cum, when they do!

Aaaand... While ETS is on the topic of period sex, HOLY FUCK YES! It is basically the greatest thing in the world. EVERYTHING feels so much better... And a guy going down on me when I'm on my period is hot in so many ways. Physically, everything is so much more sensitive... Mentally, the fact that he is so willing to give me this much pleasure that he'll do something "gross" and not give the slightest fuck. Unf.

Also, saw this on Reddit the other day about period sex and it made me lol - http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...ylx2?context=3

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    I remember reading an interview back in 1995 or 96 where Peter Steele claimed he'd never had sex before. Any credence to that? Their lyrics were so morbidly sexual, so I don't think it's possible. Dude even posed for Playgirl once.
    Lies, lies, lies.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I think that my thing with oral is that it is just conflicting in my mind.

My submissive nature screams at me "But what is HE getting out of this?!" And I respond to myself "nothing". And then my brain starts going crazy, and I start to over analyze everything. And I do that with everything else in life. I don't wanna do it during my escape from all of that.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I think that my thing with oral is that it is just conflicting in my mind.

My submissive nature screams at me "But what is HE getting out of this?!" And I respond to myself "nothing". And then my brain starts going crazy, and I start to over analyze everything. And I do that with everything else in life. I don't wanna do it during my escape from all of that.
    As someone who isn't submissive but is a masochist and likes aggression -- a lot of the time I'll get my boyfriend/partners to push my thighs really far apart or hold them really tightly. Kinda pinning me/it's a form of restraint in a way. Not the kinda thing that would make you start liking oral, but it reminded me.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Also, I'm surprised at the guys here with limited experience with period sex who are otherwise sexually experienced.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Or how they get girlfriends who are willing to not fuck for a week each month!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    There is absolutely no way that Peter Steele never had sex.

Have you seen him naked? Would have been crimes against humanity if he never used that thing!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just looked... dang.

And he has kind of good thighs. I have this super weird man-legs obsession.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    He has amazing thighs... And I have a weird man-back obsession, so I understand.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I love it when a guy has great legs. Tall guys are usually great for that.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    His thighs can cancel out his face.