Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    standard 18x24 size posters.
    And while they truly didn't seem too limited, it WAS the first show of the tour.. so maybe as the tour goes on the supply will dwindle
    or something.. Which would suck..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    i wish there was an option when we purchased our presale tickets to get a poster ahead of time. then it would be shipped to us without the need to stand in line and risk not getting one (even though there appeared to be plenty available the other night).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A couple years ago The Kills had a thing where you brought your pre sale ticket to the merch booth and dude have you a signed lithograph. I always thought that was a cool system. Maybe NIN could adapt something like that...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseprocedure View Post
    A couple years ago The Kills had a thing where you brought your pre sale ticket to the merch booth and dude have you a signed lithograph. I always thought that was a cool system. Maybe NIN could adapt something like that...
    That would easily bump up the cost of a presale ticket to $150

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I bet some of these posters are going to be AMAZING. Especially if they start delving into the booklet art for them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Posters from the Kansas City show.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did there seem to be as many left over as there was at st paul show? Im hoping all the left overs become available on NIN.com. I sure would spend a lot of money on 60 some posters! lol. Also are they thick matte material like with teeth tour posters, or just more like thin cheap glossy posters?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    If they have the ribcage xray art for any of the shows I'm going to I will be the happiest. I have a thing for medical art, WT-era was good to me.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So, just to reiterate... There have been only a total of 4 different posters? 2 album art, and 2 tour date posters. The ones from last night in Toronto were the same as what I've seen here.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    So, just to reiterate... There have been only a total of 4 different posters? 2 album art, and 2 tour date posters. The ones from last night in Toronto were the same as what I've seen here.
    The ones for sale in St Paul did not have the Toronto date, the one sold in Toronto does have the date. So for you completest like myself, there are 5 posters so far?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the price of the posters from the Canadian dates?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    The ones for sale in St Paul did not have the Toronto date, the one sold in Toronto does have the date. So for you completest like myself, there are 5 posters so far?
    Your OCD about nin stuff is endearing as shit. And I'm not even being a dick about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I believe all four designs of the posters are $15?? Is that correct?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYlovesYOU View Post
    I believe all four designs of the posters are $15?? Is that correct?
    From what I've seen, they were $15 in St. Paul only. $20 since the second show, only 2 available per show, one having hesitation marks art, the other having tour dates .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Figured I would show a comparison between the poster that was reprinted to include Toronto... the colors look different because the one on the left is mine and the one on the right is a friends. I havent had them side by side in person to compare anything like printing quality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone else score a signed poster? My friend bought the vinyl cover poster in Cleveland and was excited to see that it was signed. The sales woman said that there are 4 signed posters per show.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KStawski View Post
    Did anyone else score a signed poster? My friend bought the vinyl cover poster in Cleveland and was excited to see that it was signed. The sales woman said that there are 4 signed posters per show.

That's tight!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Took this out of the bathroom at the University Park show.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So, are they not doing the artwork-based posters anymore? Out of the 4 shows I went to, the last 3 didn't have an "outside" merch booth at all, and the main merch inside only carries the tour date poster.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Took this out of the bathroom at the University Park show.

Winning!

They had a WT lyrics poster size one something like this print behind the glass somewhere inside the venue. Huge.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    So, are they not doing the artwork-based posters anymore? Out of the 4 shows I went to, the last 3 didn't have an "outside" merch booth at all, and the main merch inside only carries the tour date poster.
    So in DC the art poster was at only one booth where they kept the presale people corralled.

If the merch booth isn't outside then the booth is inside and the posters are only sold at one merch booth.

They had plenty left after the shows in DC and State College.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So in DC the art poster was at only one booth where they kept the presale people corralled.

If the merch booth isn't outside then the booth is inside and the posters are only sold at one merch booth.

They had plenty left after the shows in DC and State College.
    Hrm, a booth just inside where presale (and general floor ticket holders) were kept? Or around where presale people were kept once they were inside? I noticed 2 different merch booths on my way out, and both had just the dates poster. And also these new buttons, when the fuck did those get added? And I only saw the one shirt I really fucking want at one show, which sucked because they were being pricks about my wallet chain so I had to leave my wallet at the car, then we got inside and I saw it and just threw my hands in the air with a WTF look on my face.
    Fingers crossed for nin.com big sale at the end of the year I guess.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Hrm, a booth just inside where presale (and general floor ticket holders) were kept? Or around where presale people were kept once they were inside? I noticed 2 different merch booths on my way out, and both had just the dates poster. And also these new buttons, when the fuck did those get added? And I only saw the one shirt I really fucking want at one show, which sucked because they were being pricks about my wallet chain so I had to leave my wallet at the car, then we got inside and I saw it and just threw my hands in the air with a WTF look on my face.
    Fingers crossed for nin.com big sale at the end of the year I guess.
    Just as the GA people came into the lobby it was to the right and fairly small. It was maybe a hundred feet from a big merch booth that had a lot more stuff.

I believe one set of buttons got added in Jersey and the other in DC.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    So I bought 2 of the half NIN logo dates poster at State College. The lady working the merch booth gave me 4 for the price of 2, obviously by mistake. I'd say that's a win.

I should note that I didn't check the posters until I got home. As she rolled them up with rubbers bands prior to handing me them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tour/Show Date Posters and lithographs.

Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    So I bought 2 of the half NIN logo dates poster at State College. The lady working the merch booth gave me 4 for the price of 2, obviously by mistake. I'd say that's a win.

I should note that I didn't check the posters until I got home. As she rolled them up with rubbers bands prior to handing me them.
    I'd pay ya for one, if your trying to get rid of one?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen View Post
    Also, I'm still sooo sooo sad that I thought $20 was too much for a Congress Theater litho.
    I'm pissed I was still in my stupid phase of buying $40 shirts. I've been trying to find a 2005 Congress poster for years. I found one on eBay a while back, but it was going for like $300. Man, I want that poster. My first NIN show ever.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I got the nin.com email this morning about our show next week and it mentioned that there will be 'a merchandise stand, weather permitting, outside the venue at 4:30pm for people wishing to buy merch and take it to their vehicle or to store it elsewhere before the venue actually opens' and I'm wondering, has that been at any of the other locations?

Also, from what I see here of the 'prints', they're more like the laminated cardstock rather than actual numbered litho prints...are there any?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The only posters they had last night were the Tension 2013 tour posters with all the dates on it and then a Hesitation Marks poster with album artwork. Nothing fancy/cool like the 2005 and summer 2006 tours.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    I got the nin.com email this morning about our show next week and it mentioned that there will be 'a merchandise stand, weather permitting, outside the venue at 4:30pm for people wishing to buy merch and take it to their vehicle or to store it elsewhere before the venue actually opens' and I'm wondering, has that been at any of the other locations?

Also, from what I see here of the 'prints', they're more like the laminated cardstock rather than actual numbered litho prints...are there any?
    So at a few shows the merch booth has been outside. Most of the time there is a small booth inside where they corral people that you can buy merch and normally it has the exclusive art print. You may have to hunt for the booth that has the exclusive poster.

If you have seen any NIN poster since 2008 these are the same quality. Definitely not limited numbered editions.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    So at a few shows the merch booth has been outside. Most of the time there is a small booth inside where they corral people that you can buy merch and normally it has the exclusive art print. You may have to hunt for the booth that has the exclusive poster.

If you have seen any NIN poster since 2008 these are the same quality. Definitely not limited numbered editions.
    Wait, so there ARE show-specific posters?